Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93828 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2018, 09:51:16 PM »
Advertisement
It's truly sad and scary what you think passes for logic.  You assume that "they" didn't find any other bag than CE142 (even though there's no evidence that they ever looked for one and even though there is no crime scene photo showing such a bag on the 6th floor in the SE corner and even though the first 5 or 6 officers on the scene didn't see such a bag there), so therefore CE142 must have been the bag that Oswald carried, even though the only two people to see the bag that Oswald carried said that it was not.

Thank you for demonstrating that when you said "Oswald denied carrying a bag the size estimated by Frazier", you just made that part up.  You don't know what was in the bag that Frazier saw.  You don't even know what if anything was ever in CE142.  You just pretend like you do.

How exactly am I making that up?  You are either dishonest or a complete loon.  According to Fritz, Oswald said he did not carry a long package but only his lunch sack.  There is no way to interpret that in any way to be consist with Frazier's two-foot long package,  In fact, Frazier himself indicated that he asked Oswald about his lunch because he noticed that he was not carrying a lunch bag.  You should be ashamed for peddling this nonsense. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2018, 09:51:16 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2018, 10:12:01 PM »

Oswald lied Frazier about what was in the sack and Oswald lied about where is package was in Fraziers car.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2018, 10:48:13 PM »
How exactly am I making that up?  You are either dishonest or a complete loon.  According to Fritz, Oswald said he did not carry a long package but only his lunch sack.

I thought the bold type would clue you in, but apparently not.

"Oswald denied carrying a bag THE SIZE ESTIMATED BY FRAZIER"

The part you made up was "THE SIZE ESTIMATED BY FRAZIER".  Fritz never said that.

Once again:

The part you made up was "THE SIZE ESTIMATED BY FRAZIER"

I hope that clears it up for you.

There is no way to interpret that in any way to be consist with Frazier's two-foot long package

You're a hoot.  It's somehow impossible to carry a lunch in a two-foot long package, so therefore it was a rifle?  The twisted logic never ends.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2018, 10:48:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2018, 10:48:59 PM »
Oswald lied Frazier about what was in the sack and Oswald lied about where is package was in Fraziers car.

So you claim.  Proving that is another matter.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2018, 10:53:04 PM »
So you claim.  Proving that is another matter.

Not my claim and if Frazier's word isn't good enough for you then yeah sure throw him under the bus too, that seems to be your modus operandi!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2018, 10:53:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2018, 11:29:36 PM »
Not my claim and if Frazier's word isn't good enough for you then yeah sure throw him under the bus too, that seems to be your modus operandi!

I didn't throw Frazier under the bus.  Frazier never said Oswald lied, you did.  You're the one throwing him under the bus with your "mistaken" song and dance.  He said it wasn't the same bag.

And you're a hypocrite too, given the cavalcade of witnesses that you and your ilk regularly throw under the bus:

Arnold Rowland
Roger Craig
Carolyn Walther
Jean Hill
Vickie Adams
Julia Ann Mercer
Acquilla Clemons
Bernard Haire
Sylvia Odio
O.P. Wright
Bardwell Odum
Seth Kantor
Butch Burroughs
W.R. (Dub) Stark
Louis Cortinas
Tom Mullins, Emmett Hollingshead, and J.B. "Shorty" Lewis
James A. Andrews
T. F. White
Fred Moore
John Elrod
Jack Davis
Paul O?Connor
Floyd Riebe
Jerrol Custer
James Curtis Jenkins
Dennis David
Saundra Spencer
Dean Andrews
Carolyn Arnold
Janet Conforto
Charles Crenshaw
Marita Lorenz
Nelson Delgado
Edwin Walker
Nancy Lee Fenner
Albert Bogard
Richard Randolph Carr
Waggoner Carr
Kenneth Croy
John Manchester
Perry Russo
Edith Whitworth
Esther Mash
Delphine Roberts
Roy Eugene Vaughn

Just to name a few.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2018, 12:57:42 AM »
Why are you asking for "anyone" to prove a claim that nobody made?  That's exactly what a strawman is, whether you understand it or not.

I asked if anyone can show that Bookhout was lying when he stated (in his report) that Randle told him the bag was three feet long.  That is a question and is far from a straw man argument.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2018, 12:57:42 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2018, 01:00:20 AM »
It's truly sad and scary what you think passes for logic.

Logic, as in... your claim that the "click" that was heard by many during the theater scuffle... could have been a theater seat?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:03:25 AM by Bill Brown »