Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93549 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2018, 12:07:17 AM »
Advertisement
Yes it does

No it doesn't.

My dad can beat up your dad

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2018, 12:07:17 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2018, 12:09:31 AM »
LOL

You lot know darned well that I'm an LNer. You're so desperate to minimize me that you have to attack a late night slip-of-the-tongue. That speaks volumes, puts into question your true reason for posting here.

a late night slip-of-the-tongue.

I figured that it was that, but what was dishonest about it is that you did not own the mistake!

Instead you just went back and changed it from CT to LN, hoping nobody would notice. That was dishonest!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #290 on: October 17, 2018, 03:37:27 AM »
a late night slip-of-the-tongue.

I figured that it was that, but what was dishonest about it is that you did not own the mistake!

Instead you just went back and changed it from CT to LN, hoping nobody would notice. That was dishonest!

Is this all you can come up with in an attempt to show I'm somehow 'dishonest' Martin? Quite a reach...

>>> I corrected it because it was inaccurate. Is that dishonest somehow? You're trying to make it sound sneaky.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:46:43 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: October 17, 2018, 03:37:27 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #291 on: October 17, 2018, 09:15:19 AM »
Is this all you can come up with in an attempt to show I'm somehow 'dishonest' Martin? Quite a reach...

>>> I corrected it because it was inaccurate. Is that dishonest somehow? You're trying to make it sound sneaky.

All you had to do was admit you made an error, but you probably couldn't bring yourself to say it.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2018, 12:02:48 PM »
All you had to do was admit you made an error, but you probably couldn't bring yourself to say it.

Exactly!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2018, 12:02:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #293 on: October 17, 2018, 12:07:47 PM »

You asked;

Point out where I'm 'dishonest'

I did.

Deal with it!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 12:09:50 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2018, 04:45:54 AM »

My late night slip-of-the-tongue is self-explanatory, given that regulars here know full well that I'm an LN

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: October 18, 2018, 04:45:54 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #295 on: October 18, 2018, 04:58:17 AM »

You asked;

I did.

Deal with it!

I find it odd that you think I wouldn't want anyone to notice my correction.

On the contrary, I wanted people to notice my correction, and ASAP. Thus, my prompt action was timely. In addition, my late night slip-of-the tongue is self-explanatory, given that regulars here know full-well that I'm a WC supporter.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:25:16 AM by Bill Chapman »