Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93427 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #280 on: October 15, 2018, 01:07:56 AM »
Advertisement
Well nothing, Now I recall.

How about you addressing the points I have raised?

How about you doing some quick 'brush up' research before crafting your answers in such a way as to cast doubt on the veracity of myself and other LNers? I'd be willing to bet that you knew all along about the Fritz physical threat re Buell, and wanted to sanitize that issue in order to minimize my suggestion that Fritz's threat might have alerted Buell to the possibility that he might be in deeper crap than he had expected.

Re the other questions in your post, how about you not misrepresenting what I said?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:48:45 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: October 15, 2018, 01:07:56 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #281 on: October 15, 2018, 03:35:04 AM »
A) You're assuming Buell was telling the truth.

B) You assume that Rather was lying about the size of the demo bag. Rather was 1.78m tall. One can compare the demo bag to Rather's height to confirm the demo bag size.
I say old Chap...I assumed nothing really. I only noted testimony before the Worn Commission. Because the case is 'worn' out. I care nothing about Rather...he lied too.
 Yes Frazier did lie. He lied about the paper bag..the curtain rods.. everything.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #282 on: October 15, 2018, 08:56:22 AM »
How about you doing some quick 'brush up' research before crafting your answers in such a way as to cast doubt on the veracity of myself and other CTers? I'd be willing to bet that you knew all along about the Fritz physical threat re Buell, and wanted to sanitize that issue in order to minimize my suggestion that Fritz's threat might have alerted Buell to the possibility that he might be in deeper crap than he had expected.

Re the other questions in your post, how about you not misrepresenting what I said?

How about you doing some quick 'brush up' research before crafting your answers in such a way as to cast doubt on the veracity of myself and other CTers?

Hang on, the comment I made began with "as far as I can recall"!

First of all, as far as I can recall, nowhere in Frazier's story is there a fist being raised, so I have no idea where you got that bit of information from.

Asking for an explanation or a cite isn't casting doubt on anybody, but the fact that you percieve it to be is very telling. Btw, as far as you go, your contributions to this forum make it abundantly clear that nothing you say can ever be taken at face value.

myself and other CTers

You are a CTer now?

Pray tell, what did I misrepresent this time? And, even worse, how could I even have misrepresented what you said when I actually quoted your own words in my post?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 04:39:46 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: October 15, 2018, 08:56:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #283 on: October 15, 2018, 12:44:18 PM »
How about you doing some quick 'brush up' research before crafting your answers in such a way as to cast doubt on the veracity of myself and other CTers?

Hang on, the comment I made began with "as far as I can recall"!

Asking for an explanation or a cite isn't casting doubt on anybody, but the fact that you percieve it to be is very telling. Btw, as far as you go, your contributions to this forum make it abundantly clear that nothing you say can ever be taken at face value.

myself and other CTers

You are a CTer now?

Pray tell, what did I misrepresent this time? And, even worse, how could I even have misrepresented what you said when I actually quoted you own words in my post?

You are a CTer now?

Oh, I hope not....  He would definitely not be an asset to the CT team....Too dishonest.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #284 on: October 15, 2018, 08:56:28 PM »
You are a CTer now?

Oh, I hope not....  He would definitely not be an asset to the CT team....Too dishonest.

Point out where I'm 'dishonest'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: October 15, 2018, 08:56:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #285 on: October 15, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »

Point out where I'm 'dishonest'

Version 1;

Version 2;

How about you doing some quick 'brush up' research before crafting your answers in such a way as to cast doubt on the veracity of myself and other LNers?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2018, 11:45:48 PM »
Just because their alleged accounts differ, that doesn't necessarily mean that one of them is lying.

Yes it does

No it doesn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2018, 11:45:48 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2018, 12:05:56 AM »
Version 1;

Version 2;

LOL

You lot know darned well that I'm an LNer. You're so desperate to minimize me that you have to attack a late night slip-of-the-tongue. That speaks volumes, puts into question your true reason for posting here.