Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93166 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2018, 05:12:26 AM »
Advertisement
Just because their alleged accounts differ, that doesn't necessarily mean that one of them is lying.

Yes it does

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: October 14, 2018, 05:12:26 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2018, 05:25:46 AM »

First of all, as far as I can recall, nowhere in Frazier's story is there a fist being raised, so I have no idea where you got that bit of information from.

Buell Wesley Frazier and his interrogation by Will Fritz

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 09:44:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2018, 02:19:16 PM »
Buell Wesley Frazier and his interrogation by Will Fritz

Hang on a minute. You claimed;

People say a lot of things. Especially a person who drove the eventual prime suspect to the eventual murder scene. And was the person who apparently underwent a lengthy interrogation in which he was threatened with fisticuffs unless he 'fessed up.

The video shows that Fritz presented Frazier with a written confession to sign early on and got angry when Frazier stood up to him and refused to sign it.

Only after Fritz left (and Frazier said he never saw him again) was Frazier being interrogated for hours!

What I don't understand and you likely can not explain is why would Frazier feel so intimidated during the later interrogation that he lied about the bag, when he had already shown no sign of being intimidated by Fritz?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2018, 02:19:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #275 on: October 14, 2018, 07:10:09 PM »
Hang on a minute. You claimed;

The video shows that Fritz presented Frazier with a written confession to sign early on and got angry when Frazier stood up to him and refused to sign it.

Only after Fritz left (and Frazier said he never saw him again) was Frazier being interrogated for hours!

What I don't understand and you likely can not explain is why would Frazier feel so intimidated during the later interrogation that he lied about the bag, when he had already shown no sign of being intimidated by Fritz?

Yes, that's right.... Unfortunately Frazier's later statement cast a pall over his veracity.....I'm referring to Frazier saying " they would have a "hell of a fight" if Fritz struck him....  That's pure unadulterated Bull stuff.....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »

Quote from: Martin Weidmann on October 11, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

First of all, as far as I can recall, nowhere in Frazier's story is there a fist being raised, so I have no idea where you got that bit of information from.

WELL?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:06:16 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #277 on: October 14, 2018, 10:08:56 PM »
Quote from: Martin Weidmann on October 11, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

WELL?

Well nothing, Now I recall.

How about you addressing the points I have raised?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #278 on: October 14, 2018, 10:44:35 PM »
Tell us why Rather showing that the 34.8" bag cannot be held in the palm and under the armpit is the only aspect of the Rather bag demo you seem interested in.
By 'you' ...I guess you mean me?
1) I don't know how long the paper sack Rat is holding and neither do you.
2) WBF testified....
Mr. BALL - When you saw him get out of the car, when you first saw him when he was out of the car before he started to walk, you noticed he had the package under the arm?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - One end of it was under the armpit and the other he had to hold it in his right hand. Did the package extend beyond the right hand?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir. Like I say if you put it under your armpits and put it down normal to the side.
Mr. BALL - But the right hand on, was it on the end or the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - No; he had it cupped in his hand.
Mr. BALL - Cupped in his hand?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
3) So the Rat was off and so are you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: October 14, 2018, 10:44:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #279 on: October 15, 2018, 12:56:00 AM »
By 'you' ...I guess you mean me?
1) I don't know how long the paper sack Rat is holding and neither do you.
2) WBF testified....3) So the Rat was off and so are you.

A) You're assuming Buell was telling the truth.

B) You assume that Rather was lying about the size of the demo bag. Rather was 1.78m tall. One can compare the demo bag to Rather's height to confirm the demo bag size.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 03:23:00 AM by Bill Chapman »