Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93826 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2018, 01:58:15 PM »
Advertisement
Randle estimates 36" package first-day

Nope.. Bookhout wrote that this was Randle's estimate. Prove she actually said it!

Futhermore, if what Bookhout wrote in his FB 302 is true, Randle committed perjury in her WC testimony. Was she ever prosecuted?

Make up your own reality as much as you like, but the only two witnesses who ever saw the bag Oswald carried say your reality is wrong, regardless of what Bookhout wrote!

Bookhout wrote that this was Randle's estimate. Prove she actually said it!

Based on the fact that there are photos that show LMR holding her hands about two feet apart....It's highly unlikely that she ever said the sack was about three feet long.....  And many witnesses were shocked to read what FBI agents recorded of statements they had given the FBI ....  Many witnesses said their statements as recorded by the FBI were totally inaccurate and complete distortions of what they had actually told the FBI.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2018, 01:58:15 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
All this discussion about the size of the bag when the WC failed to support their claim that a bag was ever found in the alleged SN.

What bag?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2018, 03:51:46 PM »
All this discussion about the size of the bag when the WC failed to support their claim that a bag was ever found in the alleged SN.

What bag?

It doesn't matter whether you or I like the invention of the bag.....  The authorities created it as part of the tale (aka cover up) and that garbage has taken firm root in the legend.   

There definitely was a bag found ....Day spotted it because it was SHAPED LIKE A GUN CASE....  And it probably was constructed from a different paper than the book wrappers, which drew Day's attention to it.   At the time he spotted the gun case shaped paper sack Roy Truly was at his side. Day turned to Truly and asked if he'd ever seen the gun case shaped paper sack before.....Naturally, Truly denied ever having seen the sack.

Day said that after he displayed the gun case shaped sack to Roy Truly he folded it up and put it in his pocket and never displayed it to anybody else.  I 've long believed that Day showed that sack to Fritz and they realized it was too small to hold the Carcano....   Fritz was reported to have said..." Well he must have broke it down then, and I'm sure he did"  after it was pointed out that the bag was too small to have been used to smuggle the Carcano into the TSBD.

It was probably at this point that Detective Day decided to create the huge paper sack that Detective LD Montgomery carried from the TSBD.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:05:58 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2018, 03:51:46 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2018, 07:33:54 PM »
Randle estimates 36" package first-day

Nope.. Bookhout wrote that this was Randle's estimate. Prove she actually said it!

Futhermore, if what Bookhout wrote in his FB 302 is true, Randle committed perjury in her WC testimony. Was she ever prosecuted?

Make up your own reality as much as you like, but the only two witnesses who ever saw the bag Oswald carried say your reality is wrong, regardless of what Bookhout wrote!

We'll never know if Randle's estimate was a spoken one or not. Bookout did not make that distinction as far as I know. Where you there?

People say a lot of things. Especially a person who drove the eventual prime suspect to the eventual murder scene. And was the person who apparently underwent a lengthy interrogation in which he was threatened with fisticuffs unless he 'fessed up.

Under those circumstances, I contend that the smart move would have been to sling-the-bull about the bag size.

That's my reality.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:53:59 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2018, 11:00:52 PM »

We'll never know if Randle's estimate was a spoken one or not. Bookout did not make that distinction as far as I know. Where you there?

People say a lot of things. Especially a person who drove the eventual prime suspect to the eventual murder scene. And was the person who apparently underwent a lengthy interrogation in which he was threatened with fisticuffs unless he 'fessed up.

Under those circumstances, I contend that the smart move would have been to sling-the-bull about the bag size.

That's my reality.

We'll never know if Randle's estimate was a spoken one or not. Bookout did not make that distinction as far as I know

Exactly right. And that's why you don't get to assume that what Bookhout wrote in his FD 302 was indeed correct.

What kind of weird "logic" is this? When you are innocent and uninvolved there is no reason to lie about anything. Lying under such circumstances could only make you look guilty and get you into trouble.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2018, 11:00:52 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #253 on: October 09, 2018, 05:01:49 AM »
We'll never know if Randle's estimate was a spoken one or not. Bookout did not make that distinction as far as I know

Exactly right. And that's why you don't get to assume that what Bookhout wrote in his FD 302 was indeed correct.

What kind of weird "logic" is this? When you are innocent and uninvolved there is no reason to lie about anything. Lying under such circumstances could only make you look guilty and get you into trouble.

'You don't get to assume that what Bookhout wrote in his FD 302 was indeed correct'
>>> Using that measure, you don't get to assume that what Bookout wrote in his report wasn't correct

'What kind of weird "logic" is this? When you are innocent and uninvolved there is no reason to lie about anything. Lying under such circumstances could only make you look guilty and get you into trouble'
>>> Exactly what would Randle and/or Buell be charged with? Underestimating the bag size?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 05:32:39 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #254 on: October 09, 2018, 08:03:30 AM »

'You don't get to assume that what Bookhout wrote in his FD 302 was indeed correct'
>>> Using that measure, you don't get to assume that what Bookout wrote in his report wasn't correct

'What kind of weird "logic" is this? When you are innocent and uninvolved there is no reason to lie about anything. Lying under such circumstances could only make you look guilty and get you into trouble'
>>> Exactly what would Randle and/or Buell be charged with? Underestimating the bag size?

Using that measure, you don't get to assume that what Bookout wrote in his report wasn't correct

That would possibly be true if Randle had not made several other statements, including one under oath, that differ completely from what Bookhout wrote. As it stands all her known statements back up the conclusion that what Bookhout wrote was incorrect.

Exactly what would Randle and/or Buell be charged with? Underestimating the bag size?

You are not making any sense. First you suggest that Frazier and Randle may have lied about the bag to avoid Frazier being regarded as complicit in the murder.

That's my reality.

and now you seem to suggest that Frazier could easily have told a lie because of the limited consequence that would have. So, here is my question for you;

If Frazier had nothing to fear to begin with, why would he lie in the first place?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 09:56:57 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: October 09, 2018, 08:03:30 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #255 on: October 09, 2018, 03:39:59 PM »
Using that measure, you don't get to assume that what Bookout wrote in his report wasn't correct

That would possibly be true if Randle had not made several other statements, including one under oath, that differ completely from what Bookhout wrote. As it stands all her known statements back up the conclusion that what Bookhout wrote was incorrect.

Exactly what would Randle and/or Buell be charged with? Underestimating the bag size?

You are not making any sense. First you suggest that Frazier and Randle may have lied about the bag to avoid Frazier being regarded as complicit in the murder.

and now you seem to suggest that Frazier could easily have told a lie because of the limited consequence that would have. So, here is my question for you;

If Frazier had nothing to fear to begin with, why would he lie in the first place?

I believe that BWF lied to avoid becoming a accessory ....( because he had transported the weapon to the site) I believe the police told BFW that Lee Oswald had told them that the sack he carried that morning contained curtain rods. ( In reality Lee had said nothing of the kind) BWF could see no harm in confirming Lee's story (which was not Lee's story, but a tale invented by the police)  So BWF confirmed that Lee had told him the sack held curtain rods.   Thereby supporting his friend Lee, and clearing himself of any accessory charge.

The police submitted BWF to a phony "lie dector test and told him that he'd passed the test because the machine indicated that he was telling the truth about the paper sack.  ( even though the lie detector test was a complete scam)

The cops now knew they had a witness who would swear that Lee carried a long paper sack that morning........