Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 106843 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2018, 01:45:02 PM »
Advertisement
Richard,

Firstly these answers are not from recordings or accurate at the time transcriptions but the memories of officers, who were keen to defend the built case.
He answered that he carried his lunch, but his lunch was in something, he may have had the lunch in a large sack not when asked about package thought they meant something more substantive.

As to what he brought, he may have put a piece of fruit or cake for morning tea or as part of his lunch but planned get something more. You always assume that Wesley and Linnie under estimated the length, they may have over estimated it.

Oswald denied carrying a long bag that morning.  Frazier asked him about his lunch and he said he intended to buy it that day (i.e. he was not carrying a lunch).  Those are just facts.  There is zero possibility of the scenario that you are suggesting in which Oswald carries a partial lunch in a two-foot plus long bag, tells Frazier it is curtain rods, lies to Frazier for some unknown reason about buying his lunch that day, and then lies to the police about carrying a long bag.  Particularly when Oswald would have every incentive to direct the police to this long bag if it contained something non-incriminatory.   Add on that no bag matching Frazier's size estimate was ever found in the TSBD while a bag with Oswald's prints was found and it is a slam dunk.   No serious historian entertains even the possibility that the bag found on the 6th floor was not the one used by Oswald to carry his rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2018, 01:45:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2018, 03:41:50 PM »
Let's revisit.  You stated:  "Lee DID NOT deny carrying a long bag that morning."  Here is the testimony:

I asked him, I said, "Did you go toward the building carrying a long package?"
He said, "No. I didn't carry anything but my lunch."

Instead of doing the honest thing and acknowledging your error, we get this silly nonsense.

Mr Smith....On page 626 of the WR there is a copy of FBI agent James Bookhout report of the 10:30 am  11/23/63.interrogation of Lee Oswald.   This is the first time a package was mentioned to Lee Oswald. Bookhout wrote:...

"He denied that he had brought a package to work on that day and he denied that he ever had any conversation about curtain rods with this boy named  Wesley who drove him to his employment."

On December 17th Postal Inspector ( And FBI informant) Harry Holmes wrote a memo ( page 636) in which he mentions the paper sack....

Holmes wrote:......Quote...   "When asked if he didn't bring a sack with him the next morning to work, he stated that he did , and when asked as to the contents of the sack, he stated that it contained his lunch.  Then, when asked on the size or shape of the sack, he said   "Oh I don't recall it may have been a small sack or a large sack, you don't always find one that just fits your sandwiches" ...unquote

Referring to the paper sack .....Do you see the word LONG in either of the reports , Mr Smith.....??

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2018, 03:54:19 PM »
Mr Smith....On page 626 of the WR there is a copy of FBI agent James Bookhout report of the 10:30 am  11/23/63.interrogation of Lee Oswald.   This is the first time a package was mentioned to Lee Oswald. Bookhout wrote:...

"He denied that he had brought a package to work on that day and he denied that he ever had any conversation about curtain rods with this boy named  Wesley who drove him to his employment."

On December 17th Postal Inspector ( And FBI informant) Harry Holmes wrote a memo ( page 636) in which he mentions the paper sack....

Holmes wrote:......Quote...   "When asked if he didn't bring a sack with him the next morning to work, he stated that he did , and when asked as to the contents of the sack, he stated that it contained his lunch.  Then, when asked on the size or shape of the sack, he said   "Oh I don't recall it may have been a small sack or a large sack, you don't always find one that just fits your sandwiches" ...unquote

Referring to the paper sack .....Do you see the word LONG in either of the reports , Mr Smith.....??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2018, 03:54:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #187 on: October 02, 2018, 04:07:14 PM »

If you've read the reports that were written at the time . you'd then know that what was pulled from the witnesses mouths  by the LBJ's cover up committee lawyers often conflicts with what the witness said in the 48 hours following the coup d e'tat.

What you've posted is an excellent example of one of those lawyers leading the witness.

What was the purpose of the Warren Commission?.....

LBJ created the WC to convince the American suckers that Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald was the arch villain who murdered President Kennedy for no reason and he had no accomplices.

IOW...  The WC was a whitewash and a cover up....  Isn't that true Mr Smith?   So why do you persist in citing that BS.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2018, 04:07:57 PM »

If Oswald  was telling the truth, then Frazier was lying.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: October 02, 2018, 04:07:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #189 on: October 02, 2018, 04:32:47 PM »

Let's see if we can shed a little light on this aspect....

First of... Was Lee ever asked if he carried the rifle in a paper sack?

I have found NOTHING to indicate that the authorities suggested or even hinted to Lee that he carried the rifle in a paper sack.

If the cops had found a paper sack that was large enough to carry the rifle why wouldn't they have said..."We found the sack that you used to smuggle the rifle into the building....  It has your palm print on it.   What we want to know is how did you manage to handle and carry that package without leaving more prints on it?

No wait..... I'm being sarcastic and factitious ...   But the fact is, they never suggested to Lee that he'd carried a rifle in a paper sack.

I believe Lee was telling the truth.....   

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2018, 05:05:45 PM »

I believe that Frazier was lying.....   And I don't blame him.

He was caught in a  quicksand that he'd been lured into by the Dallas Police.    The police told him that Lee had admitted carrying a large paper sack in which Lee had said contained curtain rods.  Wes Frazier could see no harm in verifing  Lee's story so he acknowledged that lee was carrying a sack that was made from flimsy brown paper like the paper that he seen curtain rods wrapped in.   

The police then pretended to give him a polygraph test and they said that he passed... so based on Frazier's story Lee was carrying a large paper sack. 

The so called lie detector test was a total sham....They could not have obtained any useful results from Frazier because he was in a highly agitated and nervous state at the time....... Frazier being a dumb kid, wouldn't have known that the lie detector test was a sham.....  He thought he was on record as telling the truth and he's stood his ground on that idea ......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2018, 05:05:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2018, 05:28:22 PM »
So he didn't even have his full lunch in a two-foot plus long bag?  You can't really believe that.

Appeal to personal incredulity fallacy.

Oswald denied carrying any long bag that morning.

False.  Fritz said "denied that he had brought the long package described by Mr. Frazier and his sister", not any long bag.

Fritz probably handed CE142 to Oswald and told him that Frazier and his sister said he was carrying this bag.