Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93397 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2018, 01:02:07 AM »
Advertisement
LOL, concluding that 2+2=4 because 4 equals 2+2 is a circular argument.  So I guess we can discount it and conclude that 2+2 could be equal to anything.  Of course the bag found in the TSBD is relevant to the issue.  It has Oswald's prints on it.  It is found in a location that associates it with the assassination.  It is a long, brown paper bag of the type described by Frazier.  It exists.  Conversely, no bag matching Frazier's size estimate is ever found.  It can't be accounted for in any way.  Oswald denied carrying it.  Something he only has an incentive to do if the bag contains something incriminatory.  I wonder what that might be?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2018, 01:02:07 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2018, 01:02:35 AM »
So he didn't even have his full lunch in a two-foot plus long bag?  You can't really believe that.  Oswald denied carrying any long bag that morning.

Oswald denied carrying any long bag that morning.

Perhaps you should review the interrogation reports....  Lee DID NOT deny carrying a long bag that morning. Because...
He wasn't asked about the LENGTH ...He was told that he'd been seen carrying a large bag, and Lee replied that He didn't remember the size of his lunch sack...He said that it might have been larger than necessary to hold his lunch and he elaborated..." ya know you can't always find a sack that is just the right size for your lunch."  ( paraphrased)

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2018, 01:10:31 AM »
Oswald denied carrying any long bag that morning.

Perhaps you should review the interrogation reports....  Lee DID NOT deny carrying a long bag that morning. Because...
He wasn't asked about the LENGTH ...He was told that he'd been seen carrying a large bag, and Lee replied that He didn't remember the size of his lunch sack...He said that it might have been larger than necessary to hold his lunch and he elaborated..." ya know you can't always find a sack that is just the right size for your lunch."  ( paraphrased)

Mr. BALL. What did you tell him?
Mr. FRITZ. I told him he had a package and put it in the back seat and it was a package about that long and it was curtain rods. He said he didn't have any kind of a package but his lunch. He said he had his lunch and that is all he had, and Mr. Frazier told me that he got out of the car with that package, he saw him go toward the building with this long package.
I asked him, I said, "Did you go toward the building carrying a long package?"
He said, "No. I didn't carry anything but my lunch."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2018, 01:10:31 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2018, 01:34:49 AM »
Mr. FRITZ. I told him he had a package and put it in the back seat and it was a package about that long and it was curtain rods. He said he didn't have any kind of a package but his lunch. He said he had his lunch and that is all he had, and Mr. Frazier told me that he got out of the car with that package, he saw him go toward the building with this long package.

If you've read the reports that were written at the time . you'd then know that what was pulled from the witnesses mouths  by the LBJ's cover up committee lawyers often conflicts with what the witness said in the 48 hours following the coup d e'tat.

What you've posted is an excellent example of one of those lawyers leading the witness.

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2018, 04:27:36 AM »

Richard,

Firstly these answers are not from recordings or accurate at the time transcriptions but the memories of officers, who were keen to defend the built case.
He answered that he carried his lunch, but his lunch was in something, he may have had the lunch in a large sack not when asked about package thought they meant something more substantive.

As to what he brought, he may have put a piece of fruit or cake for morning tea or as part of his lunch but planned get something more. You always assume that Wesley and Linnie under estimated the length, they may have over estimated it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2018, 04:27:36 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2018, 04:37:50 AM »
His estimate was honest but erroneous.   I think he believes his estimate is correct, but we have the bag.  So there is no need to speculate on its size.  It can be measured.  If Oswald carried a long bag along the size estimated by Frazier, then why would he deny that?  He would have every incentive to not only acknowledge it, but direct the police to it to show that it contained something other than a rifle.  Instead he lies about it and says he carried only his lunch in direct contradiction of Frazier's testimony.  That tells us all we need to know.  Oswald's prints are found on such a long bag.  No bag matching Frazier's estimate was ever found or otherwise accounted for because no such bag existed.  End of story.

Where in this rant do you address the point I raised about Frazier stating that the package fitted between Oswald's cupped hand and his armpit?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2018, 12:44:07 PM »

Mr Smith, You seem to be unable to understand a simple point that an elementary school kid can understand...

The Warren Commission was nothing but a white wash, cover up committee..... 

Your citing of the testimony that the shyster lawyers drew from the witnesses is worthless.    Often the testimony is completely contradictory to the witnesses  sworn affidavit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: October 02, 2018, 12:44:07 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »
Mr Smith, You seem to be unable to understand a simple point that an elementary school kid can understand...

The Warren Commission was nothing but a white wash, cover up committee..... 

Your citing of the testimony that the shyster lawyers drew from the witnesses is worthless.    Often the testimony is completely contradictory to the witnesses  sworn affidavit.

Let's revisit.  You stated:  "Lee DID NOT deny carrying a long bag that morning."  Here is the testimony:

Instead of doing the honest thing and acknowledging your error, we get this silly nonsense.