Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 107315 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2018, 07:46:56 AM »
Advertisement

Ruth testified that Ruth took his fresh laundry when leaving the house after the weekend. This is a fact.

Cite?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2018, 07:46:56 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2018, 08:25:02 AM »

Cite?

JohnM

Of course the second Ruth above should be Oswald.

Mrs. PAINE - No; and Lee brought his underwear and shirts to be washed at my house, and then Marina ironed his things and he would take clean things with him on Monday

Ruth who seemed to be very careful with her words with regards to accuracy when testifying tells us that "Lee brought his underwear and shirts". To me that implies his weekly requirements, not just the clothes for the Friday. Seems that Marina ironed more than one shirt.

"He would take things with him on Monday" indicates exactly that. A bit pointless otherwise. If it was just the clothing he arrived in I think Ruth would have specified that. Ie .....Marina washed his work clothes that he came in on Friday and he left with them on the Monday...

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2018, 09:09:08 AM »
Of course the second Ruth above should be Oswald.

Mrs. PAINE - No; and Lee brought his underwear and shirts to be washed at my house, and then Marina ironed his things and he would take clean things with him on Monday

Ruth who seemed to be very careful with her words with regards to accuracy when testifying tells us that "Lee brought his underwear and shirts". To me that implies his weekly requirements, not just the clothes for the Friday. Seems that Marina ironed more than one shirt.

"He would take things with him on Monday" indicates exactly that. A bit pointless otherwise. If it was just the clothing he arrived in I think Ruth would have specified that. Ie .....Marina washed his work clothes that he came in on Friday and he left with them on the Monday...

Yes you're right, Ruth was very specific and if she saw Oswald carrying laundry surely she would provide some sort of description of how it was carried? I can't find any words from Ruth where she ever saw Oswald carry anything on any of the respective Monday mornings. Ruth simply saw Marina do a small wash for Oswald which must have been his current work clothes, which leads to Frazier having nothing to see, so your original premise that one of them must be lying is a provable unjust accusation.

Seems that Marina ironed more than one shirt.

Yeah, his singlet, his t shirt, his button up shirt and maybe even his jacket.

Oswald's work shirt shows heavy signs of wear and was worn a lot perhaps multiple times a week.

Btw Ruth said that Oswald took his clean clothes with him on a Monday and she was right.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 09:32:18 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2018, 09:09:08 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2018, 10:06:08 AM »

Yes you're right, Ruth was very specific and if she saw Oswald carrying laundry surely she would provide some sort of description of how it was carried? I can't find any words from Ruth where she ever saw Oswald carry anything on any of the respective Monday mornings. Ruth simply saw Marina do a small wash for Oswald which must have been his current work clothes, which leads to Frazier having nothing to see, so your original premise that one of them must be lying is a provable unjust accusation.

Yeah, his singlet, his t shirt, his button up shirt and maybe even his jacket.

Oswald's work shirt shows heavy signs of wear and was worn a lot perhaps multiple times a week.

Btw Ruth said that Oswald took his clean clothes with him on a Monday and she was right.

JohnM

There is nothing that would make us believe the was was "small". As I said Ruth was clear with her words and if Marina merely washed the clothes he was wearing when he arrived I believe she would have said that.

Packages were a matter of interest to the commission and Ruth and Marina should have been quizzed further.

My original premise was that neither were lying.....but provided an answer that accommodated both for those days excluding the 22nd.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2018, 10:42:16 AM »
There is nothing that would make us believe the was was "small". As I said Ruth was clear with her words and if Marina merely washed the clothes he was wearing when he arrived I believe she would have said that.

Packages were a matter of interest to the commission and Ruth and Marina should have been quizzed further.

My original premise was that neither were lying.....but provided an answer that accommodated both for those days excluding the 22nd.

There is nothing that would make us believe the was was "small".

"Underwear and shirts" sounds like what Oswald would be wearing, a possible singlet, a t shirt, a button shirt, a jacket, pants, undies and socks.

No, packages are a disproportionate matter of interest to CTs. ;D

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2018, 10:42:16 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2018, 11:05:46 AM »

"Underwear and shirts" sounds like what Oswald would be wearing, a possible singlet, a t shirt, a button shirt, a jacket, pants, undies and socks.

No, packages are a disproportionate matter of interest to CTs. ;D

JohnM

As I said Ruth was clear with her words and if Marina merely washed only the clothes he was wearing when he arrived I believe she would have said that. She would not likely have used "shirts".

Packages were certainly of interest to the WC.....Frazier was quizzed regarding Oswald's habits when leaving and going to the Paine's. Unfortunately we can add that question to the many that were unasked.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2018, 11:20:23 AM »
As I said Ruth was clear with her words and if Marina merely washed only the clothes he was wearing when he arrived I believe she would have said that. She would not likely have used "shirts".

Packages were certainly of interest to the WC.....Frazier was quizzed regarding Oswald's habits when leaving and going to the Paine's. Unfortunately we can add that question to the many that were unasked.

As I said Ruth was clear with her words

And as you have been told, Oswald's t shirt, button shirt and jacket can certainly be defined as multiple and thus satisfies Ruth's observation of "shirts".

and if Marina merely washed only the clothes he was wearing when he arrived I believe she would have said that.

Why?

She would not likely have used "shirts".

Oswald was known to wear multiple "shirts" simultaneously, how about that!.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2018, 11:20:23 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2018, 10:28:14 PM »
Walt, I really don't understand why you present this as if it is fact, when it is clearly only what you think happened.

Because that's what Walt does.

Walt's Fabrications