Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 105020 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2018, 05:50:28 AM »
Advertisement
I am talking about any of the previous visits. Lee took laundry......Ruth. Lee only took his lunch.....Buell.

Who is right?

On any previous Monday did Ruth Paine ever see Oswald leave her house carrying a bag of laundry? A simple yes or no will suffice?

Who knows, Oswald may have only washed the clothes he was wearing?

Mr. JENNER - Now, the same question with respect to laundry. That would be laundry largely. I take it from your telling us about you and Marina hanging up clothes in your backyard on the 22d of November that neither you nor she ever sent any laundry out for cleaning or washing.
Mrs. PAINE - No; and Lee brought his underwear and shirts to be washed at my house, and then Marina ironed his things and he would take clean things with him on Monday.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 06:52:55 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2018, 05:50:28 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2018, 06:52:51 AM »
I am talking about any of the previous visits. Lee took laundry......Ruth. Lee only took his lunch.....Buell.

Who is right?

Your (plural) inability to answer the question raised is obvious. I feel your pain in trying to twist the argument. The issue here is simple.

Ruth testified that Oswald took his fresh laundry when leaving the house after the weekend. This is a fact.

Buell testified that Oswald only ever took a package that contained his lunch. This is a fact.

Please reconcile.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 08:12:29 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2018, 06:58:45 AM »
Your (plural) inability to answer the question raised is obvious. I feel your pain in trying to twist the argument. The issue here is simple.

Ruth testified that Ruth took his fresh laundry when leaving the house after the weekend. This is a fact.

Buell testified that Oswald only ever took a package that contained his lunch. This is a fact.

Please reconcile.

Who's twisting anything, it seems you have no proof that Ruth Paine saw Oswald carry any laundry on any Monday? Who knows, Oswald may have only washed the clothes he was wearing and this is what Ruth saw being washed?

Mr. JENNER - Now, the same question with respect to laundry. That would be laundry largely. I take it from your telling us about you and Marina hanging up clothes in your backyard on the 22d of November that neither you nor she ever sent any laundry out for cleaning or washing.
Mrs. PAINE - No; and Lee brought his underwear and shirts to be washed at my house, and then Marina ironed his things and he would take clean things with him on Monday.

Btw wasn't there a laundromat close to the Beckley Street Rooming house and wasn't Oswald reported to be there at least on one occasion?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2018, 06:58:45 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2018, 07:04:25 AM »

Ruth testified that Ruth took his fresh laundry when leaving the house after the weekend. This is a fact.

Please reconcile.

What don't you understand about this?  Lee's Thursday night visit was not on a weekend.  This does not qualify for Ruth's statement that Lee left with his laundry after weekend visits.  This is a fact.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2018, 07:11:41 AM »

Who's twisting anything, it seems you have no proof that Ruth Paine saw Oswald carry any laundry on any Monday? Who knows, Oswald may have only washed the clothes he was wearing and this is what Ruth saw being washed?

Btw wasn't there a laundromat close to the Beckley Street Rooming house and wasn't Oswald reported to be there at least on one occasion?

JohnM

So we have established that the "low-life" Oswald would bring his underwear and shirts for the week to be washed and ironed by Marina. He took them with him on Mondays and presumably on the one Tuesday when he stayed an extra day for the holiday weekend.

There certainly was a washateria across the street from his roominghouse. He was seen there until closing on Wed 20th. Probably as he had not been able to go to the Paine?s to get his washing done for the 10 days or so since he had been there. From memory Bertha Cheek also thought he went on a Saturday. Likely the weekend he did not visit the Paine?s.

So it would appear that he liked his clothes laundered and not to be in a state of uncleanliness.

Perhaps he wore all his weekly freshly laundered clothing on the trip to the TSBD. Wore it all day and then took it off until he got home. Maybe he put it in some package or bag and Frazier just didn?t ever notice it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2018, 07:11:41 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2018, 07:14:55 AM »

What don't you understand about this?  Lee's Thursday night visit was not on a weekend.  This does not qualify for Ruth's statement that Lee left with his laundry after weekend visits.  This is a fact.

I understand exactly Bill. step back and look at the statements. I am not referring at this point at the Thursday visit. We will get back to that later. Frazier said that Oswald never had anything but his lunch. Correct? Where was the laundry secreted from his gaze after any visit?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2018, 07:25:15 AM »
So we have established that the "low-life" Oswald would bring his underwear and shirts for the week to be washed and ironed by Marina. He took them with him on Mondays and presumably on the one Tuesday when he stayed an extra day for the holiday weekend.

There certainly was a washateria across the street from his roominghouse. He was seen there until closing on Wed 20th. Probably as he had not been able to go to the Paine?s to get his washing done for the 10 days or so since he had been there. From memory Bertha Cheek also thought he went on a Saturday. Likely the weekend he did not visit the Paine?s.

So it would appear that he liked his clothes laundered and not to be in a state of uncleanliness.

Perhaps he wore all his weekly freshly laundered clothing on the trip to the TSBD. Wore it all day and then took it off until he got home. Maybe he put it in some package or bag and Frazier just didn?t ever notice it.

Colin, did Ruth Paine ever see Oswald carry anything on any Monday morning that wasn't his lunch?

Perhaps he wore all his weekly freshly laundered clothing on the trip to the TSBD

Exactly, Oswald may have just washed the work clothes off his back and wore the same clothes back to work after they were washed.
And I'm sure Oswald had something nice he could wear from his stuff in Ruth's garage.

Btw Ruth said underwear and shirts, what sort of wash is that??? Where's the socks, shorts, pants, etc etc????

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 07:40:24 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2018, 07:25:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2018, 07:33:26 AM »

Who is right?

Who is right?

Why can't they both be right?
Ruth saw Marina do Oswald's laundry that seems to be quite small, which was clearly just the clothes he was wearing.
Frazier only saw a small standard sandwich bag because Oswald was wearing his laundry.

JohnM