Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 109338 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2018, 06:56:26 PM »
Advertisement
Buell Frasier suffers a similar guilt complex as Marina Oswald.

Marina refused Lee Oswald's plea (the evening of 21 November 1963) for her and the children to live with him in an apartment near Dallas. Marina intended to agree eventually, but was making Lee suffer a little for the argument (by telephone) they had earlier in the week. She knows that an agreement to reconcile with Lee might have prevented the assassination of President Kennedy.

Buell unknowingly drove the alleged assassin of President Kennedy to work on 22 November 1963. Although Frasier claims the package Oswald carried into the TSBD was too short to contain the Carcano rifle disassembled: This can be seen to be an opinion developed to avoid accepting that he inadvertently and innocently assisted the assassin of JFK. Hence ... Buell Frazier declares that he "believes" that Oswald "never took a shot". He bases that opinion on his perception of Lee Harvey Oswald's personality which he has stated as "nice".

I saw Frazier speak at the TSBD a couple years ago.  He said something along the lines that Oswald couldn't have done it because he often played with the neighborhood kids and they liked him.  He said kids have a special sense about people and apparently wouldn't have liked Oswald if he had been capable of murder.  I sort of felt sorry for him because he clearly does not want to be remembered as the guy who drove the assassin and his rifle on that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2018, 06:56:26 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2018, 06:56:31 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2018, 07:03:25 PM »
Oswald never had lunch, so he was "hangry" when he went so out-of-character and shot Tippit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2018, 07:03:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2018, 08:04:25 PM »
Fritz said that Oswald stated that he carried only his lunch.

Frazier said that Oswald stated that he didn't have his lunch, that he was just going to buy lunch that day.

Who's lying?  Fritz?  Frazier?  Oswald?

Buell Frazier....after being coercered by Fritz....

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2018, 12:38:33 AM »

Frazier said that Oswald stated that he didn't have his lunch, that he was just going to buy lunch that day.

Ruth said Oswald took his laundry after visiting on weekends. Frazier said Oswald only ever took his lunch except for the 22nd.

Who?s lying Ruth or Buell? Your call.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2018, 12:38:33 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2018, 01:39:06 AM »
I simply used the available facts to provide you with an option that you requested.

Oswald regularly took his laundry. Oswald regularly took his lunch. Frazier only remembers Oswald carrying his lunch......ergo the bag regularly contained his laundry and lunch.

Ruth said Oswald took his laundry after visiting on weekends. Frazier said Oswald only ever took his lunch except for the 22nd.

Who?s lying Ruth or Buell? Your call.

Your point is completely invalid.  This Thursday night visit was not on a weekend; it was out of the norm.  Therefore, Lee could have visited without taking his laundry afterwards.

I ask again, who's lying?  Fritz?  Frazier?  Oswald?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2018, 02:40:42 AM »
Your point is completely invalid.  This Thursday night visit was not on a weekend; it was out of the norm.  Therefore, Lee could have visited without taking his laundry afterwards.

I ask again, who's lying?  Fritz?  Frazier?  Oswald?

I am talking about any of the previous visits. Lee took laundry......Ruth. Lee only took his lunch.....Buell.

Who is right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2018, 02:40:42 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2018, 05:29:23 AM »
I am talking about any of the previous visits. Lee took laundry......Ruth. Lee only took his lunch.....Buell.

Who is right?

Unless you have a statement by Ruth or Marina saying that Lee's laundry was tended to on that Thursday night and he left with the laundry on Friday morning, then again, you're going off into la-la land.

This Thursday night visit (one night) does NOT fall into the category of Ruth's statement that Lee left with his laundry after visiting on weekends (three nights).