Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 92947 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2018, 10:48:32 AM »
Advertisement
Frazier acknowledges that Lee always carried his lunch ..but then acts as if he's Superman with X-ray vision and can see that the paper sack doesn't hold Lee's lunch....incredible!! 

Buell Frazier estimated the package--that Oswald carried into the TSBD--was 2 feet give or take a few inches. That means a package 21 to 27 inches long. That's a long package to contain lunch.

Tell me: What was the lunch? Celery sticks or french bread?

I simply used the available facts to provide you with an option that you requested.

Oswald regularly took his laundry. Oswald regularly took his lunch. Frazier only remembers Oswald carrying his lunch......ergo the bag regularly contained his laundry and lunch.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2018, 10:48:32 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2018, 01:26:12 PM »
Frazier acknowledges that Lee always carried his lunch ..but then acts as if he's Superman with X-ray vision and can see that the paper sack doesn't hold Lee's lunch....incredible!! 

Buell Frazier estimated the package--that Oswald carried into the TSBD--was 2 feet give or take a few inches. That means a package 21 to 27 inches long. That's a long package to contain lunch.

Nobody could apprise you about anything Mr Lidell.....   Clearly you believe that an object in a paper sack must fill the dimensions of the sack.   Clearly you are too obtuse to understand that a two foot long sack can be used to carry a sandwich and an orange or apple.....

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2018, 02:05:31 PM »

Nobody could apprise you about anything Mr Lidell.....   Clearly you believe that an object in a paper sack must fill the dimensions of the sack.   Clearly you are too obtuse to understand that a two foot long sack can be used to carry a sandwich and an orange or apple.....

Or a broken down rifle. Oh wait.........

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2018, 02:05:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2018, 05:18:37 PM »
Or a broken down rifle. Oh wait.........

A 35 inch long rifle stock in a 27 inch sack??.....  How's that possible?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »
Buell Frasier suffers a similar guilt complex as Marina Oswald.

Marina refused Lee Oswald's plea (the evening of 21 November 1963) for her and the children to live with him in an apartment near Dallas. Marina intended to agree eventually, but was making Lee suffer a little for the argument (by telephone) they had earlier in the week. She knows that an agreement to reconcile with Lee might have prevented the assassination of President Kennedy.

Buell unknowingly drove the alleged assassin of President Kennedy to work on 22 November 1963. Although Frasier claims the package Oswald carried into the TSBD was too short to contain the Carcano rifle disassembled: This can be seen to be an opinion developed to avoid accepting that he inadvertently and innocently assisted the assassin of JFK. Hence ... Buell Frazier declares that he "believes" that Oswald "never took a shot". He bases that opinion on his perception of Lee Harvey Oswald's personality which he has stated as "nice".

I saw Frazier speak at the TSBD a couple years ago.  He said something along the lines that Oswald couldn't have done it because he often played with the neighborhood kids and they liked him.  He said kids have a special sense about people and apparently wouldn't have liked Oswald if he had been capable of murder.  I sort of felt sorry for him because he clearly does not want to be remembered as the guy who drove the assassin and his rifle on that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2018, 05:31:37 PM »
I saw Frazier speak at the TSBD a couple years ago.  He said something along the lines that Oswald couldn't have done it because he often played with the neighborhood kids and they liked him.  He said kids have a special sense about people and apparently wouldn't have liked Oswald if he had been capable of murder.  I sort of felt sorry for him because he clearly does not want to be remembered as the guy who drove the assassin and his rifle on that day.

You should feel sorry for yourself.....  They have played you for a gullible sucker.....

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2018, 06:45:15 PM »
Maybe it contained his lunch and laundry. After all he regularly collected his laundry after visiting Marina. Yet Buell only remembered Oswald carrying his lunch.....a dual purpose bag....there's an option.

Well, it's lucky for the conspirators that their patsy, on the day of the events, just happened to decide to place his lunch inside a twenty-four inch long bag that contained his laundry.  This fit perfectly with their need to have it appear that the patsy carried his rifle into the building.

I'd rather be lucky than good.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2018, 06:45:15 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2018, 06:49:03 PM »
I simply used the available facts to provide you with an option that you requested.

Oswald regularly took his laundry. Oswald regularly took his lunch. Frazier only remembers Oswald carrying his lunch......ergo the bag regularly contained his laundry and lunch.

Fritz said that Oswald stated that he carried only his lunch.

Frazier said that Oswald stated that he didn't have his lunch, that he was just going to buy lunch that day.

Who's lying?  Fritz?  Frazier?  Oswald?