Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93394 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2018, 04:16:28 AM »
Advertisement
Quote from: Jerry Organ on January 14, 2018, 10:46:15 PM
During the trip into Dallas, the car has its headlamps, wipers and maybe radio on at various times.

He ran the car for awhile when he arrived home from work?

Organ while I know you are a bit stupid, but I did not expect such a reply, as he ran the car for a bit, when he arrived home from work, where did he run it? into the sitting room of the house, you wally, take note

If the battery was low on Thursday, then he would have had trouble starting it on Friday morning FACT, and if the altenator was ok then whatever power the battery was using on his trip to Dallas would not have mattered as the trip there would have recharged the battery FACT, to keep the car running after the drive to the TSBD does not make one bit of sense FACT.

Using accessories (lights, wipers, radio) will drain a weak battery even when the car is running. If the battery is gone far enough, the headlights could weaken, dim and go out with the car running.

Turning off all accessories and keeping the car running for a few minutes will leave at least some amount of charge in a weak battery, hopefully enough to get the car to start again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2018, 04:16:28 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2018, 07:29:59 AM »
Well, Buell is a friend and I know him very well.  That being said, friends can lie.  Friends can "conveniently" forget.  I don't think he's a liar nor has he forgotten anything. He had no reason to lie about anything at all. He was 19.  He was threatened with a Decker Hold.  He stood up for himself and he told the truth.  He has never believed Oswald took a shot.

Buell Frasier suffers a similar guilt complex as Marina Oswald.

Marina refused Lee Oswald's plea (the evening of 21 November 1963) for her and the children to live with him in an apartment near Dallas. Marina intended to agree eventually, but was making Lee suffer a little for the argument (by telephone) they had earlier in the week. She knows that an agreement to reconcile with Lee might have prevented the assassination of President Kennedy.

Buell unknowingly drove the alleged assassin of President Kennedy to work on 22 November 1963. Although Frasier claims the package Oswald carried into the TSBD was too short to contain the Carcano rifle disassembled: This can be seen to be an opinion developed to avoid accepting that he inadvertently and innocently assisted the assassin of JFK. Hence ... Buell Frazier declares that he "believes" that Oswald "never took a shot". He bases that opinion on his perception of Lee Harvey Oswald's personality which he has stated as "nice".
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:32:33 AM by Ross Lidell »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2018, 07:37:54 AM »

I asked him, I said, "Did you go toward the building carrying a long package?"
He said, "No. I didn't carry anything but my lunch."

This statement by lee Oswald does not deny the fact that he was carrying a paper sack.....  He said the sack held his lunch.....

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. When he rode with me, I say he always brought lunch except that one day on November 22 he didn't bring his lunch that day.

Frazier acknowledges that Lee always carried his lunch ..but then acts as if he's Superman with X-ray vision and can see that the paper sack doesn't hold Lee's lunch....incredible!! 

Even if Lee had told Frazier that the sack contained curtain rods ( doubtful) it also could have contained his sandwich and fruit....So there is no way that Frazier could know that Lee wasn't carrying a lunch as Fazier himself acknowledged he routinely did .

Frazier acknowledges that Lee always carried his lunch ..but then acts as if he's Superman with X-ray vision and can see that the paper sack doesn't hold Lee's lunch....incredible!! 

Buell Frazier estimated the package--that Oswald carried into the TSBD--was 2 feet give or take a few inches. That means a package 21 to 27 inches long. That's a long package to contain lunch.

Tell me: What was the lunch? Celery sticks or french bread?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:46:33 AM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2018, 07:37:54 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2018, 08:33:53 AM »

Buell Frazier estimated the package--that Oswald carried into the TSBD--was 2 feet give or take a few inches. That means a package 21 to 27 inches long. That's a long package to contain lunch.

Tell me: What was the lunch? Celery sticks or french bread?

Maybe it contained his lunch and laundry. After all he regularly collected his laundry after visiting Marina. Yet Buell only remembered Oswald carrying his lunch.....a dual purpose bag....there's an option.

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2018, 09:13:07 AM »
Maybe it contained his lunch and laundry. After all he regularly collected his laundry after visiting Marina. Yet Buell only remembered Oswald carrying his lunch.....a dual purpose bag....there's an option.

Maybe it contained his lunch and laundry. After all he regularly collected his laundry after visiting Marina.

Marina mentioned nothing about Lee's laundry (on 21/22 November 1963) in her testimony before the Warren Commission. Same goes for the House Select Committee on Assassinations.

Yet Buell only remembered Oswald carrying his lunch.....a dual purpose bag....there's an option.

Maybes are not evidence. Options are not evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2018, 09:13:07 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2018, 10:02:53 AM »

I was engaging in justified speculation ... based on an assessment of Marina Oswald's and Buell Frazier's illogical reasons for believing Lee Oswald was not involved willingly and knowingly in the assassination of President Kennedy.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:06:01 AM by Ross Lidell »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2018, 10:14:58 AM »
Maybe it contained his lunch and laundry. After all he regularly collected his laundry after visiting Marina.

Marina mentioned nothing about Lee's laundry (on 21/22 November 1963) in her testimony before the Warren Commission. Same goes for the House Select Committee on Assassinations.

Yet Buell only remembered Oswald carrying his lunch.....a dual purpose bag....there's an option.

Lee used to regularly get his laundry done at the Paine's. Yet Buell only ever noticed his lunch. How else might Oswald have transported his laundry then? Seems logical that he used one bag to contain both lunch and laundry then.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2018, 10:14:58 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2018, 10:46:24 AM »

Absence of a statement in her testimony is not evidence either.

Earlier today I had to testify in a case as a witness. I wanted to tell the court about a particular observation, which I thought was relevant, but I never got to say it.... why? Because they did not ask me!