Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 109988 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2018, 10:24:44 PM »
Advertisement
He didn't assume that Lee was going to buy his lunch.  He assumed that Lee was going to buy his lunch from that catering service man.

Ok, I dig....  Frazier said that Lee told him that he was going to buy his lunch ......

Mr. BALL - Did you notice whether or not Lee had a package that looked like a lunch package that morning?
Mr. FRAZIER - You know like I told you earlier, I say, he didn't take his lunch because I remember right when I got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was going to buy his lunch that day.
Mr. BALL - He told you that that day, did he?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. That is right. So, I assumed he was going to buy it, you know, from that catering service man like a lot of the boys do. They don't bring their lunch but they go out and buy their lunch there.

BUT...   This is Warren Commission  crap....  In other statements Frazier never mentions anything about Lee saying he was going to buy his lunch.... Initially Frazier said that he noticed the flimsy brown paper sack on the seat and asked "what's that?"   Later Frazier changed that to "What's in the sack Lee ?"    Frazier said that Lee told him the sack contained curtain rods.  Initially Frazier said that he dismissed the sack from his mind when Lee said it was curtain rods, but when he was telling the Warren Commission what they wanted him to say he then says that it wasn't he sack that first caught his attention it was the absence of a lunch .....I remember right when I got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was going to buy his lunch that day.   

Captain Fritz said that on Saturday 11 /23/63   he asked Lee if he had told Frazier that there were curtain rod in the sack and Lee said that he never said anything like that to Frazier.   

Fritz had ordered Frazier to return to the police station at about 9:00pm 11/22/63  to take a polygraph test which focused on the curtain rods....And yet Fritz never asked Lee about curtain rods until Saturday afternoon????

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2018, 10:24:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2018, 12:32:00 AM »
Well, Buell is a friend and I know him very well.  That being said, friends can lie.  Friends can "conveniently" forget.  I don't think he's a liar nor has he forgotten anything. He had no reason to lie about anything at all. He was 19.  He was threatened with a Decker Hold.  He stood up for himself and he told the truth.  He has never believed Oswald took a shot.

I believe that Wes Frazier is human.....  He was a frightened kid manipulated by unscrupulous ruthless men when this mess was thrust upon him.

He lied....It's as simple as that.     Lee never told him that the flimsy paper sack contained curtain rods.....But the cops DID tell him that Lee had denied carrying a rifle in that paper sack, and Lee had claimed that the bag contained curtain rods.  Buell being a scared kid saw no harm in supporting Lee so he said that Yes lee had told him that there were curtain rods in that 28 inch long sack.   Then the wily conspirators  pretended to administer  polygraph in which they said that the lie detector showed that he was telling the truth about the curtain rod story....

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2018, 12:54:37 AM »
I believe that Wes Frazier is human.....  He was a frighten kid manipulated by unscrupulous ruthless men when this mess was thrust upon him.

He lied....It's as simple as that.     Lee never told him that the flimsy paper sack contained curtain rods.....But the cops DID tell him that Lee had denied carrying a rifle in that paper sack, and Lee had claimed that the bag contained curtain rods.  Buell being a scared kid saw no harm in supporting Lee so he said that Yes lee had told him that there were curtain rods in that 28 inch long sack.   Then the wily conspirators  pretended to administer  polygraph in which they said that the lie detector showed that he was telling the truth about the curtain rod story....

Walt, I really don't understand why you present this as if it is fact, when it is clearly only what you think happened.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2018, 12:54:37 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2018, 01:00:52 AM »
Walt, I really don't understand why you present this as if it is fact, when it is clearly only what you think happened.

You know it's plausible and that bothers you....  If you think your going to find the truth stamped and certified, you're delusional....  A person has have the ability to sort out the plausible from the implausible....

Most of the Warren Report is implausible and yet many cite the information as if it is the gospel.....

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2018, 01:40:10 AM »
You know it's plausible and that bothers you....  If you think your going to find the truth stamped and certified, you're delusional....  A person has have the ability to sort out the plausible from the implausible....

Most of the Warren Report is implausible and yet many cite the information as if it is the gospel.....

No, it doesn't bother me at all that it is plausible in your opinion and by all means try to sort out the plausible from the implausible, but perhaps it would be wise to remember that even if something seems plausible it doesn't mean it is what really happened.

Too many LNs make that mistake constantly. For instance, they can not think of any other way the rifle could have gotten into the TSBD and they think it is plossible that Frazier was mistaken or even lied about the bag, so for them it is plausible that Oswald used that bag to conceal the rifle, when in fact there isn't a shred of evidence for it and it most likely did not happen.

Something being plausible doesn't make it a fact. Mixing up the two only complicates matters IMO

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2018, 01:40:10 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2018, 05:17:23 PM »

Seems to be paper crunching on the right end of CE 142 (above) ...

... and on the bottom end (above). Of course, you CTs are always re-defining real world conditions. so ...

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2018, 10:46:15 PM »
Can we believe Fraziers story about his battery being low, for his reason as to why he did not walk from his car to the TSBD with Oswald,  would the journey from his house have put a charge on it, I think it would have,

During the trip into Dallas, the car has its headlamps, wipers and maybe radio on at various times.

unless the altenator was faulty, but lets consider if it was really so low, then how did he start the engine before he began the trip to work.

He ran the car for awhile when he arrived home from work?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2018, 10:46:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2018, 03:15:02 AM »
If the battery was low, then he would have had trouble starting it on Friday morning FACT, and if the altenator was ok then whatever power the battery was using on his trip to Dallas would not have mattered as the trip there would have recharged the battery FACT, to keep the car running after the drive to the TSBD does not make one bit of sence FACT.