Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 107473 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2018, 04:34:37 PM »
Advertisement
Wrong:

Mr. BALL - Did you notice whether or not Lee had a package that looked like a lunch package that morning?
Mr. FRAZIER - You know like I told you earlier, I say, he didn't take his lunch because I remember right when I got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was going to buy his lunch that day.
Mr. BALL - He told you that that day, did he?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. That is right. So, I assumed he was going to buy it, you know, from that catering service man like a lot of the boys do. They don't bring their lunch but they go out and buy their lunch there.

Frazier states that Lee told him that he was going to buy his lunch......
Frazier....'I remember right when I got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was going to buy his lunch that day. "

But in the next breath Frazier says that he ASSUMED that lee was going to buy his lunch....

Frazier...I assumed he was going to buy it,

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2018, 04:34:37 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2018, 05:51:26 PM »
What dishonest, kooky nonsense.  Oswald denied carrying a long package but only his lunch sack.  Frazier testified that Oswald was carrying a long package and not his lunch.   So Oswald denied carrying a bag the size estimated by Frazier.  Whew:

More Richard Smith twisted logic.  How do you know how Fritz described the bag to Oswald?  You think he told Oswald about Frazier's estimate?  Maybe Oswald didn't consider a 20-inch package to be "long".

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »
But in the next breath Frazier says that he ASSUMED that lee was going to buy his lunch....

Frazier...I assumed he was going to buy it,

"I assumed he was going to buy it, you know, from that catering service man like a lot of the boys do."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2018, 01:01:45 AM »
"I assumed he was going to buy it, you know, from that catering service man like a lot of the boys do."

That's not what Frazier said.....He said that Lee told him that he was going to buy his lunch, so he didn't need to ASSUME that Lee was going to buy his lunch....

Mr. FRAZIER - You know like I told you earlier, I say, he didn't take his lunch because I remember right when I got in the car I asked him where was his lunch and he said he was going to buy his lunch that day.
Mr. BALL - He told you that that day, did he?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. That is right.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2018, 04:43:25 PM »
He didn't assume that Lee was going to buy his lunch.  He assumed that Lee was going to buy his lunch from that catering service man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2018, 04:43:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2018, 07:48:12 PM »
He didn't assume that Lee was going to buy his lunch.  He assumed that Lee was going to buy his lunch from that catering service man.

How so you know that is what Frazier ASSUMED??

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2018, 08:02:49 PM »
How so you know that is what Frazier ASSUMED??

Because that's what he said.

"So, I assumed he was going to buy it, you know, from that catering service man like a lot of the boys do."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2018, 08:02:49 PM »

Offline Gayle Nix Jackson

« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2018, 08:50:04 PM »
Well, Buell is a friend and I know him very well.  That being said, friends can lie.  Friends can "conveniently" forget.  I don't think he's a liar nor has he forgotten anything. He had no reason to lie about anything at all. He was 19.  He was threatened with a Decker Hold.  He stood up for himself and he told the truth.  He has never believed Oswald took a shot.