Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93395 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2024, 01:30:53 AM »
Advertisement
Addendum:

Michael Shermer has pointed out that the side that argues against the truth focuses on minutiae, whether it is 9/11 truthers, Scientific Creationists or Holocaust deniers. And don?t look at the overall picture.

Holocaust deniers claim presence of ?Prussian Blue? in the in the delousing stations but not in the gas chambers prove that the gas chambers were not used to kill people. Ignoring that insects require a much higher presence of cyanide is needed to kill insects (16,000 parts per million) than people (300 parts per million).

Scientific Creationists claiming human footprints besides dinosaur footprints disprove the Theory of Evolution. Ignoring the possibility of the ?human footprints? being chiseled into the rock by fakers.

9/11 Truthers pointing out that the fires could not have been hot enough to melt steel, and not considering that the steel doesn?t have to be melted, just heated to a high enough temperature long enough, to fail to support the tremendous weight of the building.

And just this weekend we see CTers doing the same thing.

1.   The southwest corner of the sixth floor of the TSBD looks like a sniper?s nest, but it is claimed that it is just a bit too cramped to be used to shoot from.

2.   The bag Oswald carried with him into work looked like it could have been used to carry his rifle into work that day, but it is claimed that it was just a bit too short to hold the rifle.
I know that Shermer is an idiot (from my reading over the years).
I dont know who came up with that stuff re the concentration of cyanide needed to kill insects versus to kill humans --- chemists tell us that insects need much less than humans (from my reading over the years).

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2024, 01:30:53 AM »