Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Buell Wesley Frazier  (Read 93399 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier
« Reply #304 on: October 19, 2018, 09:15:25 PM »
Advertisement
No, that's not a Freudian slip, or a faux pas....  Chappie is definitely not a CT....so it can't be a Freudian slip.

We should thank God that Chappie is on the other team....  He certainly is no asset to the LNer contingent....And he certainly would not be an asset to the CT side....

Take your meds, Waldo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: October 19, 2018, 09:15:25 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #305 on: October 19, 2018, 09:18:01 PM »
Now you really show everybody that you are a true LN....  Thumb1:

Another non-answer...

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2018, 09:18:48 PM »
Another non-answer...

to a non-question, perhaps?

But be happy, at least now there can't be any misunderstanding about you being an LN.

It might even have convinced yourself to such an extend that you will never confuse yourself with being a CT again.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 09:44:28 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2018, 09:18:48 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2018, 10:30:39 PM »
to a non-question, perhaps?

But be happy, at least now there can't be any misunderstanding about you being an LN.

It might even have convinced yourself to such an extend that you will never confuse yourself with being a CT again.

On October 16 I explained the CT typo as a late night slip-of-the-tongue and you said you figured that's what it was.

Now you are foolishly attempting to save face.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:32:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2018, 10:46:31 PM »
On October 16 I explained the CT typo as a late night slip-of-the-tongue and you said you figured that's what it was.

Yes, you did explain that, but only one day after I had asked you;

myself and other CTers

You are a CTer now?

and after you went back to your original post and changed the wording from CT to LN, and never said a word.

You only "explained" the obvious after your dishonest behavior had been caught out.

Btw the Original CT post can still be seen, as it was quoted in my reply (#296 on page 30 of this thread)!

Looking in the mirror, are you?

You really are living in a world of your own, aren't you?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 11:17:15 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2018, 10:46:31 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #309 on: October 19, 2018, 11:16:40 PM »
B.W.F back then was a redneck KKK hillbilly thick unread and in his in his own words and unwordly soul, who was easily manipulated by elders, he lied through his racist Texas teeth. No doubts about it

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2018, 06:59:39 AM »

Yes, you did explain that, but only one day after I had asked you; and after you went back to your original post and changed the wording from CT to LN, and never said a word'
>>> Every veteran here knows full well that I'm an LNer. Why wait to inform newbies? And pretty sure I don't need anyone's permission on when to correct my own typos.

You only "explained" the obvious after your dishonest behavior had been caught out.
>>> How is correcting my own typo 'dishonest'?

'Btw the Original CT post can still be seen, as it was quoted in my reply (#296 on page 30 of this thread)!'
>>> Exactly, no need for me to announce anything.

>>> Did you figure my CT typo a late night slip of the tongue or didn't you? You did... yet you said in a recent post that "It might even have convinced yourself to such an extend that you will never confuse yourself with being a CT again".

You seem the dishonest party here.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:10:20 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2018, 06:59:39 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2018, 09:11:52 AM »
Yes, you did explain that, but only one day after I had asked you; and after you went back to your original post and changed the wording from CT to LN, and never said a word'
>>> Every veteran here knows full well that I'm an LNer. Why wait to inform newbies? And pretty sure I don't need anyone's permission on when to correct my own typos.

>>> How is correcting my own typo 'dishonest'?

'Btw the Original CT post can still be seen, as it was quoted in my reply (#296 on page 30 of this thread)!'
>>> Exactly, no need for me to announce anything.

>>> Did you figure my CT typo a late night slip of the tongue or didn't you? You did... yet you said in a recent post that "It might even have convinced yourself to such an extend that you will never confuse yourself with being a CT again".

You seem the dishonest party here.

Again you show yourself to be a true LN. You just can't let go, can you now?