Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hoffman couldn't hear, White didn't hear, Murphy heard.  (Read 18351 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: One Unreliable Genuine Witness And Two Dodgy Self Proclaimed Witnesses
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2024, 02:22:21 PM »
Advertisement
??? https://www.jfk-assassination.net/hoffman.htm

This is interesting.
There was an unknown somebody (XX) who saw a man (the Hoffman Tossee?)(with a dismantled rifle?) run north along the railway tracks away from the TUP.
XX told Officer Foster (who was on duty on the TUP), & Officer Foster searched the boxcars etc for the man/runner, but found nothing.

So, praps Hoffman did see that man/runner running north. And Hoffman then built on that little fact & inserted a Tosser (shooter) & a Tossee (ie the running man).
This is making more sense.

But, who was running man?
Why was he running?
Where was he running from? (ok, Foster said that he ran from the end of the viaduct)(ie from the end of the TUP).
Where was he running to?

Who was XX (ie the guy who saw running man)(ie the guy who told Foster).

If all of the guys on the TUP were railway workers, & if running man was a railway worker, then surely they would have all known each other, or at least they would have all been aware of each other (ie standing around waiting for the previous half hour or so).
So, XX was probly a railway worker, in which case the runner probly wasnt.
Dunno. Still thinking. But that is interesting.

Praps Foster would have found running man if Foster had checked the toilet at Bower's lookout.
Running man had obviously soiled his undies, koz of Hickey's accidental auto burst of at least 4 shots.

From No More Silence, by Sneed.
J.W. FOSTER Accident Investigator Dallas Police Department
"You could see about where the bullet had come from by checking the angle where it scraped across the concrete and the column where it struck the pedestrian. It appeared to have come from the north-east, approximately from the book store area, but we were never able to find the slug... " J. W. Foster was born in Italy, Texas, and was raised in nearby Hillsboro. After serving in the military, he worked at construction jobs fer ten years prior to joining the Dallas Police Department in 1955. For the next seven years he worked in Radio Patrol, and at the time of the assassination was an accident investigator.
I was assigned to patrol the triple overpass over Elm Street and arrived down there about 9:30. Our orders were to keep all personnel off the railroad overpass. During the morning, there were several people who came up, and I told them they had to leave. I checked the ID's of the railroad people and tried to get them to leave, but they had the idea that I couldn't do that. If I'd have gotten them off, they would have probably pulled the engine up right behind me, which would have created a noise problem. So there wasn't much I could do about that.
212 NO MORE SILENCE      At the time the motorcade came through, there were about seven or eight people up there. As you looked down, I was standing over the third lane from the north curb of Elm Street. Four or five were standing right in front of me, and there were several on down the trestle away from me. Just prior to the shots, a three engine locomotive went by, so there wasn't a lot that you could see or hear from up there even though the locomotive had already passed and just the boxcars were going by at the time the motorcade passed through.
At about 12:30, I saw the motorcade as they came around the comer off of Houston onto Elm proceeding west. When they got about halfway between Houston and the Triple Underpass, I heard three distinct, evenly spaced shots. I could see into the car but couldn't really determine anything, but I did see Mrs. Kennedy crawl up on the back of the car and the driver of the vehicle swerve to his right and a Secret Service agent push her back into the car. From that point, they proceeded west on Elm Street to the Stemmons Freeway. At the time, all I could tell about the shots was that they all sounded about the same, and they came from back toward Elm and Houston Streets. None of them came from the grassy knoll.
After the shooting, one officer ran up and said the shots came from the overpass, and I told him they didn't.

Then I moved around to the end of the viaduct where somebody said some man had run up the railroad track from that location.
So I proceeded up to the yards to check the empty boxcars to see if anybody had run up that way.
I was in the yards maybe ten to fifteen minutes looking in the cars, but I didn't find anything.

Nor did I see anything suspicious behind the picket fence or see anyone with Secret Service or FBI identification, as some have stated. From there I moved on down to the book store and walked on down to the south side of Elm.
The plaza had been freshly mowed the day before, thus I noticed this clump of sod that was laying there and was trying to find out what caused that clump of grass to be there. That's when I found where the bullet had struck the concrete skirt by the manhole cover and knocked that clump of grass up. Buddy Walthers, one of the sheriffs deputies, came up and talked to me about it, and we discussed the direction from which the bullet had come. It struck the skirt near the manhole cover
 l.W. FOSTER, ACCIDENT INVESTIGATOR 213          and then hit this person who had stood by the column over on Commerce Street. He came by and had a cut on his face where the bullet had struck the column. You could see about where the bullet had come from by checking the angle where it scraped across the concrete and the...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 08:20:19 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: One Unreliable Genuine Witness And Two Dodgy Self Proclaimed Witnesses
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2024, 02:22:21 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Hoffman couldn't hear, White didn't hear, Murphy heard.
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2024, 03:09:33 PM »
Hoffman saw a man running to the dunny.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 07:53:38 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2024, 07:54:24 PM »
Or, was he was running to a phone, to call his stock agent....... "SELL SELL SELL".
Did the stock market fall when jfk was shot?

wikileaks........... Financial
The Dow Jones Industrial Average had been up 3.31 points (0.5%) for the day,[17] at the moment shots were fired at Kennedy.
Forty minutes later, as news of Kennedy's death was breaking, it had already plunged 21.16 points (-2.8%), on very heavy trading volume.[17]
With the stock exchange already running 20 minutes behind floor transactions, the Board of Governors of the New York Stock Exchange announced that they had closed orders for the day.[17]
AMEX and commodities exchanges quickly followed.[18][19][17]
The new president, Lyndon B. Johnson, telephoned NYSE President G. Keith Funston and commended him for closing the exchange upon hearing the news of the assassination.[20][21][22]
Funston told LBJ in the phone conversation: "Thanks, Mr. President. Nobody has complimented the stock exchange for anything in a long time."[21]
The first trading day after the assassination, November 26, market averages rebounded sharply, recording the largest gains for any single day in history, and the fourth highest single day trading volume in NYSE history to that point.[23][24]

So, now we have a new suspect.... FUNSTON.
The Kennedy's made a crooked fortune during the 1929 crash. And now a Kennedy is involved in the 1963 crash.
Was Funston double crossed by Kennedy snr back in 1929?
Did Lyndon know Mrs Funston?
The plot thickens.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 08:09:22 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2024, 07:54:24 PM »