It doesn't matter what you believe.
As I've already proven, for the brief moment we see Weigman in the Bell footage he stays in exactly the same position. He does not move a single inch in any direction. Your constant insistence that he is running/stumbling along in the Bell film is utterly bizarre. As myself, Zeon and Steve have stated, Weigman is sprawled/lying across these steps and it is from this sprawled position that he filmed the Hesters. He is not running or stumbling in any way. He does not move an inch in any direction. You can keep on insisting on this falsehood but it reflects badly on you...to be honest, it's slightly embarrassing.
The close-up Steve posted could not be any clearer:

There is the suggestion he has turned around and is sitting up...nothing more than that. We know from Weigman's actual footage that he has already finished filming the Hesters by the time we see him in the Bell film. We next see him racing down the knoll in Couch and Darnell to where the Newman's are. The image below is a crop taken from the Couch Film. Weigman is circled red. The blue line shows his movement from position A (where he was filming the hesters while sprawling/lying on the steps) to position B (where he filmed the Newmans).

Hi Dan,
I was just watching the SFM copy of Bell that I have, and I tried to post a GIF of just the frames showing Wiegman, but it's too small (just under a second in length) and the GIF program I have won't even accept it since it's so small. However, I can watch it repeat play on my VLC player, and Wiegman and Mrs. Hester are both just starting to get up at the same, exact time before the clip ends. I also noticed that the first frame that shows Wiegman, he still has the camera at his eye before he moves it.
What we need is John Mytton here to work his magic and create a GIF of Wiegman in the Bell film.
I noticed in the Couch film that Wiegman's position is just a few feet from the steps as soon as Couch pans to the left, showing Wiegman running, and from the looks of it, Mr. Hester has rejoined his wife, and is helping her with her shopping bags. A large white bag, and a smaller brown(?) can be seen moving and the two dark dressed figures with the bags.
As fast as Wiegman ran from the steps to the base of the knoll, it took him no time to reach where the Newman's are located, as the Couch film reveals.