Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The cramped decoy snipernest  (Read 37884 times)

Offline Paul Ernst

• Semper peratus semper idem
Re: The cramped decoy snipernest
« Reply #750 on: June 15, 2018, 03:23:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What are you talking about?

I think you didn't read my message about all those incomplete reenactments!!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #750 on: June 15, 2018, 03:23:28 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #751 on: June 15, 2018, 11:21:52 PM »
I think you didn't read my message about all those incomplete reenactments!!!

No, I didn't understand your message is the point. You speak in childish riddles unfortunately.

Offline Paul Ernst

« Reply #752 on: June 16, 2018, 12:28:08 AM »
No, I didn't understand your message is the point. You speak in childish riddles unfortunately.

I don't speak, I write. :D

You write as someone who does not know the difference between talking and writing. :D
If that is to hard for you, do not answer this tread anymore. ::)
I think you don't have read everything concerning the subject. ;D

Thank you and have a nice day newbie.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:46:11 AM by Paul Ernst »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #753 on: June 16, 2018, 12:51:42 PM »
What Oswald has to do, from this SE snipers nest is truly miraculous:

1. Has to remain out of sight until the JFK limo turns on Elm st and begins going down Elm st.
2. Has to pop up, and take his 1st shot which a complete miss. Maybe he fired accidentally this shot, IDK.
3. Has to move from whatever position he was in at that moment, to on top the boxes or squeeze himself closer to the window ledge, and then make 2 more shots so close together that most people thought they  were back to back. Lee Bowers* is about 1 sec apart rapping his hand on the desk.
4. Made his 1st shot that missed about Z195 which is between Beztner photo Z185 and Willis photo Z205, because this the 1st shot heard by both those witness, and coincidentally matches perfectly with Rosemary Willis girl abruptly halting.
5. If 4 is correct, then Oswald would had to get off another shot in less than 1 sec later after that Z195 shot to have hit JFK at Z 223
6. LOS to JFK interrupted  by a tree then shot a target about 8"diameter at95 yards without a scope magnification, that if seen thru an iron sight would appear about the size of a dime. Was able to get the exact lead necessary and judge the change of speed from 12mph to 8mph in just a few seconds, and guess the reverse wind velocity of 15-20mph wind gust, which is a cross wind because of the downward angle of the SE bullet trajectory from 72 ft high.

7. Got all 3 shots off in less than 5 seconds by the perception of the closest ear and eye witness to the shooter, Harold Norman.

8. The trajectory line is a tangent line thru the upper right rear round side of human skull and somehow that impact caused the MC 6.5mm FMJ ball nosed  bullet to explode into at least 6 sizable fragments, 2 of which, the nose and tail both flew together into the front of the limo and dropped there, while 3 other fragment changed direction away from this tangent line to leftward and somehow richocheted 360 degrees around Greer, without any damage caused to side of his door, nor any way to have richocheted off his door window as it was completely down. All 3 fragments then came to rest under Nelly Connallys seat. The 6th fragment had to fly over the top of the windshield, then dive down to hit the curb near Tague, causing the chipped curb and Tague cheek cut.

9. One fragment had to have traversed across the right lateral portion of JFKs skull and exited at the V notch in the autopsy photo,as per radial fragment lines converging to that point via JFK lateral X ray. If that is the case however, that fragment trajectory line from entrance point HSCA claims , would have either entered back of Greers seat or hit Greer himself. Reference: "Inside the Target Car" experiment dummy head results.

* Bower in the "Tower" behind the Grassy Knoll, with 1st name "Lee" who saw 2 men by a tree, and heard 3 shots fired, but 2 "rapidly" which were shots fired supposedly, by a shooter named "Lee" from a building named "TSBD.  It could almost be a rap lyric.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #754 on: June 16, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »

You write as someone who does not know the difference between talking and writing. :D

Ernie....Every day is a nice day when you live in Fantasyland like our friend Steve.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #754 on: June 16, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #755 on: June 16, 2018, 02:10:43 PM »

Paul. You write gibberish. I'm guessing you speak it as well. Try again in actual English. By the way, the childish laughing images after every line don't help, in fact I suspect they distract from whatever it is you are trying to say.

Offline Paul Ernst

« Reply #756 on: June 16, 2018, 05:14:09 PM »
Paul. You write gibberish. I'm guessing you speak it as well. Try again in actual English. By the way, the childish laughing images after every line don't help, in fact I suspect they distract from whatever it is you are trying to say.

I am guessing whatever I write you will not agree.

1) There is not one reenactment that is reliable because they have corrupt the crime scene!
2) The sniper-nest layout 1:1 fail in every reenactment.

So how will you ever prove that Oswald pull the trigger?

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #757 on: June 21, 2018, 11:46:20 PM »

Just once I'd like to see any LNer try to model a shooter in firing position for the head shot as viewed from Brennan's location.
[/quote]

It's impossible John, the only explanation is if the shot came from the Dal Tex and out through that 6th floor window.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:54:34 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #757 on: June 21, 2018, 11:46:20 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #758 on: June 21, 2018, 11:57:19 PM »
Howard Brennan saw the man with the high powered ( hunting) rifle STANDING and aiming the rifle out of the WEST end window.....   

Paul, you've done an excellent job of exposing the lie that the police created about that SE corner window.   There was no gunman behind that window at the time of the murder.   They whole tale about that SE corner window is a fabrication....created by the DPD... who were the conspirators.

The bullet came out from that SE window, but the shooter was across in the Dal-Tex

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #759 on: June 22, 2018, 08:12:07 PM »

OMG not another W.A.S.P for us to put up with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Why don't we just rename the forum .W.A.S.P .com

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:20:25 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #759 on: June 22, 2018, 08:12:07 PM »