Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The cramped decoy snipernest  (Read 41890 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: The cramped decoy snipernest
« Reply #720 on: May 10, 2018, 08:22:22 AM »
What also wonders me is that when the investigators landed on the 6th floor the worked apparently in all directions instead STARTING on the landing of the 6th floor.

Yes...Good point!.    The obvious escape route IF there had been a sniper at the SE corner window is by the stairs in the NW corner....Any rookie cop would know enough to search along the obvious escape route for a discarded gun.....

And as a matter of fact the route was scoured by several cops who never found the rifle UNTIL Boone moved a box and shined his flashlight down into the dark cave where the rifle had been CAREFULLY  hidden.

And Baker taking the East elevator from 5th floor, completely bypassing 6th floor, not bothering to even check the other elevator to see why it was locked on 6th floor, is just totally amazing incompetence.

Or, if the WEST elevator is being used DURING Baker/Truly ascent, that would be even WORSE incompetence, not to have seen or heard the WEST elevator going down as they went up each floor by staircase, and having to exit on each landing RIGHT BESIDE THE WEST ELEVATOR SHAFT ONLY 15 ft away!!!!

edited and corrected to WEST elevator, the one closest to the staircase- Zeon
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:27:53 PM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #720 on: May 10, 2018, 08:22:22 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #721 on: May 12, 2018, 05:55:30 AM »
so this thread has shown quite a few examples that the shooter at the SE window cannot shoot at the JFK limo standing, unless its like shooting at it right as it turns on Elm st.

The Hughes flim does not seem to indicdate anyone with  rifle in the window as the JFK limo is turning on Elm st.

There is a shot maybe possible as the JFK limo just turns on Elm st and the shooter would be aiming downward at acute angle , but then how to explain a complete miss of the ENTIRE CAR??, and yet not have that round bury itself somewhere in the immediate portion of Elm st or the green grass where people are standing, like the little Willis girl?

If the SE shooter shot  1st shot at Z160 or Z170 which is the current conventional LN theory, then , the lower window is STILL in the way, for a standing position, yet also, not probable to have been made from resting on top of the boxes, using the window ledge box as a rifle rest.

This defacto leaves only a weird middle position between fully standing and fully being in some kind of kneeling position, if the shooter waits to fire until Z160 or later.

Either the shooter was in fact, standing just to left of pipes and hiding out of view   (possibly seen  by Howard Brennan) or the shooter was seated and was ducking his head.  These are only 2 ways not to have been seen in the Hughes flim in the SE window as the JFK limo turns onto Elm st.

The standing hiding position makes no sense because why would the shooter, if intending take a shot suddenly from standing position, have left the window only 1/4th open, which blocks any shot taken except only AS the JFK limo turns on Elm st?

So it must have been the shooter was seated on the box, and was ducking, and then raised up his head, and leaned over somehow like he was going to tie his shoes, but instead laid rifle on the window ledge and fired off his first shot rather awkwardly, and that shot NOT aimed, cause the rifle must have been pointed horizontally such that bullet flew overhead and out of Dealey Plaza never to be found.

Now WTF is that all about?

And then incredibly, after this SNAFU, the shooter then brings himself to realize, HOLY #$@^, nobody is reacting, DAMN.. Well Hell.. maybe I can actually shoot a couple more shots.

So NOW he gets serious,, and thinks: that box that I laid on the window ledge at really weird unstable angle, using my brown shirt so as not to leave any my prints on it, THAT box would be PERFECT to rest my rifle on. But DAMN, I gotta move over there, and DAMN, this big box is the way, oh well, ill just shoot a 2nd shot WHILE moving over there, because im the WORLDS BEST EVER SNIPER, able to make a shot using fixed iron sights zeroed at 200 yds and quickly find the moving target now about 65 yds away (but I don't know what range exactly), and moving downhill slightly and slightly laterally, requiring approx. a 2 ft lead (but I don't know that either because unlike the FBI expert Frazier, I haven't been able to test fire several time in advance),  at a speed now approx. 12-15 mph (but I don't exactly, either) with gusts of random wind at 2o mph (but i am not sure when there will be a gust and when not), then OOPS theres a tree branch in the way.. but Ill find that head again soon as he comes in view again, and now ill be more accurate than ever at 90yds than at 65 yds.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 06:09:16 AM by Zeon Mason »

Online Paul Ernst

• Semper peratus semper idem
« Reply #722 on: May 16, 2018, 11:54:02 PM »
so this thread has shown quite a few examples that the shooter at the SE window cannot shoot at the JFK limo standing, unless its like shooting at it right as it turns on Elm st.

The Hughes flim does not seem to indicdate anyone with  rifle in the window as the JFK limo is turning on Elm st.

There is a shot maybe possible as the JFK limo just turns on Elm st and the shooter would be aiming downward at acute angle , but then how to explain a complete miss of the ENTIRE CAR??, and yet not have that round bury itself somewhere in the immediate portion of Elm st or the green grass where people are standing, like the little Willis girl?

If the SE shooter shot  1st shot at Z160 or Z170 which is the current conventional LN theory, then , the lower window is STILL in the way, for a standing position, yet also, not probable to have been made from resting on top of the boxes, using the window ledge box as a rifle rest.

This defacto leaves only a weird middle position between fully standing and fully being in some kind of kneeling position, if the shooter waits to fire until Z160 or later.

Either the shooter was in fact, standing just to left of pipes and hiding out of view   (possibly seen  by Howard Brennan) or the shooter was seated and was ducking his head.  These are only 2 ways not to have been seen in the Hughes flim in the SE window as the JFK limo turns onto Elm st.

The standing hiding position makes no sense because why would the shooter, if intending take a shot suddenly from standing position, have left the window only 1/4th open, which blocks any shot taken except only AS the JFK limo turns on Elm st?

So it must have been the shooter was seated on the box, and was ducking, and then raised up his head, and leaned over somehow like he was going to tie his shoes, but instead laid rifle on the window ledge and fired off his first shot rather awkwardly, and that shot NOT aimed, cause the rifle must have been pointed horizontally such that bullet flew overhead and out of Dealey Plaza never to be found.

Now WTF is that all about?

And then incredibly, after this SNAFU, the shooter then brings himself to realize, HOLY #$@^, nobody is reacting, DAMN.. Well Hell.. maybe I can actually shoot a couple more shots.

So NOW he gets serious,, and thinks: that box that I laid on the window ledge at really weird unstable angle, using my brown shirt so as not to leave any my prints on it, THAT box would be PERFECT to rest my rifle on. But DAMN, I gotta move over there, and DAMN, this big box is the way, oh well, ill just shoot a 2nd shot WHILE moving over there, because im the WORLDS BEST EVER SNIPER, able to make a shot using fixed iron sights zeroed at 200 yds and quickly find the moving target now about 65 yds away (but I don't know what range exactly), and moving downhill slightly and slightly laterally, requiring approx. a 2 ft lead (but I don't know that either because unlike the FBI expert Frazier, I haven't been able to test fire several time in advance),  at a speed now approx. 12-15 mph (but I don't exactly, either) with gusts of random wind at 2o mph (but i am not sure when there will be a gust and when not), then OOPS theres a tree branch in the way.. but Ill find that head again soon as he comes in view again, and now ill be more accurate than ever at 90yds than at 65 yds.

See the bullet impact in front of the washboard height.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #723 on: May 17, 2018, 03:31:17 AM »

See the bullet impact in front of the washboard height.

This camera position for the photo of this dummy head  is not from the view from the SN 6th story window, so its the wrong angle to try to demonstrate where a fragment exiting the dummy head at "V" notch in the autopsy photo, would strike in the jfk limo. It does NOT* appear possible, imo, that such fragment would have flown above the seat of Greer.

V"wound in autopsy photo:

Since 3 fragments are accounted for that miraculously landed all together under Mrs Connalys seat, and 2 other fragments, somehow found in the front of the limo, ie: WC exhibits CE 567 and CE 569 which are described as "fragment of the nose of bullet" and "Fragment of the base of a bullet", respectively, and both apparently found in FRONT of the iimo, then there an UN accounted for sizable fragment.

CE 567 the "nose of a bullet" fragment":

CE 569 the "base of bullet" fragment:

The problem: NONE of those 2 fragments could have possibly been the one that cause the radial fragmentation lines in JFK skull as per lateral X ray that converge to the "V" notch wound. Otherwise they would have had to go thru the front seat. Since there were no holes found, that rules that out.

And none of the 3 fragments found under Mrs Connallys seat could have cause the V exit wound either. Those are claimed to flown OVER the seat and struck either the windshield frame above rear view mirror, or bounced of the inner side of windshield. That particular physics geometry has yet to be proved by any physics/math expert, or replicated in any experiement.

So where is the fragment that:

A. deflected inwardly after this MC 6.5 mm FMJ ball nose bullet desiged to remain intact, exploded amazingly into SIX PIECES???, and that fragment exited at V" wound in JFK autopsy photo:

B. That fragment if it did exit at that V shaped notch in the skull which coincides with the radial framentation lines in the JFK lateral X ray, how did that fragment not hit the back seat of Greer but somehow flew above the seat and hit curb near Tague?

* Edited to "NOT" 5/16/2018 by Zeon
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 03:52:10 AM by Zeon Mason »

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #724 on: May 17, 2018, 03:40:56 AM »

This camera position for the photo of this dummy head  is not from the view from the SN 6th story window, so its the wrong angle to try to demonstrate where a fragment exiting the dummy head at "V" notch in the autopsy photo, would strike in the jfk limo. It does appear possible, imo, that such fragment would have flown above the seat of Greer.

V"wound in autopsy photo:

Since 3 fragments are accounted for that miraculously landed all together under Mrs Connalys seat, and 2 other fragments, somehow found in the front of the limo, ie: WC exhibits CE 567 and CE 569 which are described as "fragment of the nose of bullet" and "Fragment of the base of a bullet", respectively, and both apparently found in FRONT of the iimo, then there an UN accounted for sizable fragment.

CE 567 the "nose of a bullet" fragment":

CE 569 the "base of bullet" fragment:

The problem: NONE of those 2 fragments could have possibly been the one that cause the radial fragmentation lines in JFK skull as per lateral X ray that converge to the "V" notch wound. Otherwise they would have had to go thru the front seat. Since there were no holes found, that rules that out.

And none of the 3 fragments found under Mrs Connallys seat could have cause the V exit wound either. Those are claimed to flown OVER the seat and struck either the windshield frame above rear view mirror, or bounced of the inner side of windshield. That particular physics geometry has yet to be proved by any physics/math expert, or replicated in any experiement.

So where is the fragment that:

A. deflected inwardly after this MC 6.5 mm FMJ ball nose bullet desiged to remain intact, exploded amazingly into SIX PIECES???, and that fragment exited at V" wound in JFK autopsy photo:

B. That fragment if it did exit at that V shaped notch in the skull which coincides with the radial framentation lines in the JFK lateral X ray, how did that fragment not hit the back seat of Greer but somehow flew above the seat and hit curb near Tague?

It does appear possible, imo, that such fragment would have flown above the seat of Greer.

I Agree Zeon!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #724 on: May 17, 2018, 03:40:56 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #725 on: May 17, 2018, 03:47:37 AM »
It does appear possible, imo, that such fragment would have flown above the seat of Greer.

I Agree Zeon!

The statement should read: "It does NOT appear possilbe, imo, that such fragment would have flown above the seat of Greer. So ill correct that now.  ;D

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #726 on: May 18, 2018, 02:27:29 AM »
The statement should read: "It does NOT appear possilbe, imo, that such fragment would have flown above the seat of Greer. So ill correct that now.  ;D

I understood already.
Cheers.

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #727 on: May 19, 2018, 01:07:45 AM »

D....n  we have again a problem here!

;D

See at:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq0DrQ77Ni8
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:18:43 AM by Paul Ernst »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #727 on: May 19, 2018, 01:07:45 AM »

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #728 on: May 22, 2018, 10:30:34 PM »

Driver limo hit end of reenactment! See the impact at the front panel.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #729 on: May 23, 2018, 07:48:56 PM »
D....n  we have again a problem here![/b]

And somehow Brennan saw him from the belt up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #729 on: May 23, 2018, 07:48:56 PM »

Support The Forum - Make A Small Donation