Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The cramped decoy snipernest  (Read 37941 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

• Zapruder Frames
Re: The cramped decoy snipernest
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 06:00:18 PM »

It's cramped mostly because your figure has gotten increasingly larger.

You also purposely refuse to position your figure in a manner that would work. For a person of normal intelligence, I would call it intentional ignorance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 06:00:18 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 06:30:37 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You also purposely refuse to position your figure in a manner that would work. For a person of normal intelligence, I would call it intentional ignorance.

Both images look possible to me. Paulís diagram and Jerryís diagram. Even with Paulís diagram, I canít see why the figure shown canít just sit on the yellow box. There is no need to draw one of his legs occupying the same space as the yellow box.

And, as I understand it, the more cramped a sniper is, the easier the shot, within reason.

The three standard firing positions are:

1.   Standing     ; least accurate, not cramped, maximum directions the rifle can be pointed

2.   Kneeling   ; medium accurate, not cramped, wide range of directions the rifle can be pointed

3.   Laying down   ; most accurate, most cramped (by the ground), canít aim downward.

A shooter wants to be cramped, to a certain extent. Lay down on the ground, or at least have something to sit on. Have something to rest the rifle on. Even though all this ďcrampsĒ one a bit.

Paulís drawing does seem to be too cramped, for the person to take a nap from. But not too cramped to shoot from.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:43:12 PM by Joe Elliott »

Online Paul Ernst

• Semper peratus semper idem
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 09:09:52 AM »

Wrong, wrong, and wrong!!!!!

Try to put your boxes in the right position!

And stop insulting people.

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 09:11:09 AM »

Both images look possible to me. Paulís diagram and Jerryís diagram. Even with Paulís diagram, I canít see why the figure shown canít just sit on the yellow box. There is no need to draw one of his legs occupying the same space as the yellow box.

And, as I understand it, the more cramped a sniper is, the easier the shot, within reason.

The three standard firing positions are:

1.   Standing     ; least accurate, not cramped, maximum directions the rifle can be pointed

2.   Kneeling   ; medium accurate, not cramped, wide range of directions the rifle can be pointed

3.   Laying down   ; most accurate, most cramped (by the ground), canít aim downward.

A shooter wants to be cramped, to a certain extent. Lay down on the ground, or at least have something to sit on. Have something to rest the rifle on. Even though all this ďcrampsĒ one a bit.

Paulís drawing does seem to be too cramped, for the person to take a nap from. But not too cramped to shoot from.

Both images look possible to me.

No way see how he changed the position of the boxes on the right drawing!!!!

And I am still waiting for your diagram remember.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:25:44 AM by Paul Ernst »

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 02:19:19 PM »
@Joe Eliot.

1.   Standing     ; least accurate, not cramped, maximum directions the rifle can be pointed

2.   Kneeling   ; medium accurate, not cramped, wide range of directions the rifle can be pointed

3.   Laying down   ; most accurate, most cramped (by the ground), canít aim downward.

Show us in a diagram Joe.

Give us the distance between box: 4 in relation to box 3.  (A).
And the same for box 4 and the two heating pipes, (B and C).

And let see what happen

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:24:58 PM by Paul Ernst »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 02:19:19 PM »

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2018, 01:40:53 AM »
Waiting.... Joe, are you chiken???

By the way all 3 positions are not conform the WC report.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 03:21:16 AM »

Both images look possible to me.

No way see how he changed the position of the boxes on the right drawing!!!!

Ignoring Jerryís diagram, just going with your diagram, it looks like the figure you show could simply sit on the yellow box without having to put his leg through the yellow box.

And I am still waiting for your diagram remember.[/b]

Keep waiting. I am not that interested in this subject. I do not know the positions, dimensions, of the boxes, the windows, etc.

Iím just pointing out, that eyeballing your diagram, the shooter can comfortable fit. He just has to sit normally on the yellow box. And not stick his leg through the yellow box.

Online Paul Ernst

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 08:17:23 AM »

Ignoring Jerryís diagram, just going with your diagram, it looks like the figure you show could simply sit on the yellow box without having to put his leg through the yellow box.

Keep waiting. I am not that interested in this subject. I do not know the positions, dimensions, of the boxes, the windows, etc.

Iím just pointing out, that eyeballing your diagram, the shooter can comfortable fit. He just has to sit normally on the yellow box. And not stick his leg through the yellow box.

This is a essential point the SN/Decoy nest  in the investigation and the so called evidence, but if you are not interested don't react anymore, thank you.

He can not comfortable firing 3 shots in that time frame, what are you babbling Joe, I pointed that out already before. You totally have no clue about the rifle elevation.

If you call this comfortable you have never shoot bolt-action rifle(s) in those situations!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 08:17:23 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 09:52:08 AM »

Yep, the Washington sniper was cramped right up to the Kazoo yet still managed an unbelievable kill count whereas Oswald had as much room as he wanted and could move as needed. In fact you could probably jam the tabernacle choir in there and still have room to do the foxtrot!

JohnM

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 12:04:22 PM »
yea, I think a shooter with an AR15 and shooting 10 shots rapidly, just using the iron sights, could possibly have hit JFK twice, from that cramped boxed 6th floor TSBD SE window. :) ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 12:04:22 PM »