Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Where did the head shot come from?  (Read 5297 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Where did the head shot come from?
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2018, 09:02:29 PM »
It wasn't part of his skull that Jackie retrieved.

What was it? His wallet, perhaps?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2018, 10:40:41 PM »
There never was a fist-sized hole in the occipital region of the scalp.

So you were there? Or are you assuming the autopsy photos corroborate this? You do realize that if this was a conspiracy then the autopsy photos were meant to deceive us, right?

[Post-mortem surgery] Never happened.

Ya-huh! Did too! Humes and Boswell were carving up JFK's head like a Thanksgiving turkey(shoot).

[The tracheostomy]What about it?

The fact that it was performed on a dead man doesn't give you pause? Give your head a shake and ask yourself why would anyone do this? To what end? To disguise the entry wound of course as part of the conspiracy to remove ALL evidence suggesting any shots came from the front. That was the FBI's broad agenda in their role as the "cleaners" of the coup. Otherwise, any medico will tell you, cutting a big gapping hole in a dead man's throat is not standard medical procedure.

Not before [Humes] copied the information they contained.

Sure. Humes and Satan say hey! :D

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2018, 04:25:58 AM »
So you were there? Or are you assuming the autopsy photos corroborate this? You do realize that if this was a conspiracy then the autopsy photos were meant to deceive us, right?

I don't assume that the autopsy photos corroborate it. I know that the autopsy photos corroborate it.

Ya-huh! Did too! Humes and Boswell were carving up JFK's head like a Thanksgiving turkey(shoot).

What the hell are you talking about?

The fact that it was performed on a dead man doesn't give you pause? Give your head a shake and ask yourself why would anyone do this? To what end? To disguise the entry wound of course as part of the conspiracy to remove ALL evidence suggesting any shots came from the front.

Kennedy was not dead. He was still breathing and had a pulse.

That was the FBI's broad agenda in their role as the "cleaners" of the coup. Otherwise, any medico will tell you, cutting a big gapping hole in a dead man's throat is not standard medical procedure.

Sure. Humes and Satan say hey! :D

You are a Loon.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2018, 04:42:51 AM »
I don't assume that the autopsy photos corroborate it. I know that the autopsy photos corroborate it.

Sucker.

No one would still be alive with most of their brain missing as per the autopsy photos, which you seem to think are gospel. Funny that you believe medical personnel when it suits you.

You are a Loon.

You are a joke that resorts to ad homs because you got nothing.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:45:55 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2019, 09:57:24 PM »
As per the  " Testimony of Dr. William Kemp Clark : Vol. Vl , p. 18  jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/clark_w.htm

Mr. Specter  -  What did you observe the President's condition to be on your arrival there ?

Dr. Clark - The President was lying on his back on the emergency cart. Dr. Perry was performing a tracheotomy. There were chest tubes being inserted. Dr. Jenkins was assisting the President's respirations through a tube in his trachea. Dr. Jones and Dr. Carrico were administering fluids and blood intravenously . The President was making a few spasmodic respiratory efforts. I assisted , in withdrawing the endotracheal tube from the throat as Dr. Perry was then ready to insert the tracheotomy tube . I then examined the President briefly. My findings showed his pupils were widely dilated , did not react to light, and his eyes were deviated outward with a slight skew of deviation .

I then examined the wound in the " back of the President's head " . This was a large , gaping wound in the" right posterior " part , with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed . There was considerable blood loss evident on the carriage , the floor , and some of the people present . I would estimate 1,000 cc. of blood being present .

Dr. Clark makes no mention of the right side of the head having damage above and forward the right ear and he makes no mention of damage to the top of the head . As Thomas Robinson said " The Drs. did that " ( Bethesda ) !

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2019, 09:44:20 AM »
As per the  " Testimony of Dr. William Kemp Clark : Vol. Vl , p. 18  jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/clark_w.htm

Mr. Specter  -  What did you observe the President's condition to be on your arrival there ?

Dr. Clark - The President was lying on his back on the emergency cart. Dr. Perry was performing a tracheotomy. There were chest tubes being inserted. Dr. Jenkins was assisting the President's respirations through a tube in his trachea. Dr. Jones and Dr. Carrico were administering fluids and blood intravenously . The President was making a few spasmodic respiratory efforts. I assisted , in withdrawing the endotracheal tube from the throat as Dr. Perry was then ready to insert the tracheotomy tube . I then examined the President briefly. My findings showed his pupils were widely dilated , did not react to light, and his eyes were deviated outward with a slight skew of deviation .

I then examined the wound in the " back of the President's head " . This was a large , gaping wound in the" right posterior " part , with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed . There was considerable blood loss evident on the carriage , the floor , and some of the people present . I would estimate 1,000 cc. of blood being present .

Dr. Clark makes no mention of the right side of the head having damage above and forward the right ear and he makes no mention of damage to the top of the head . As Thomas Robinson said " The Drs. did that " ( Bethesda ) !

Mike, Dr Kemp was only, as he said to the W.C. " board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. I am a Fellow with the American College of Surgeons. I am a member of the Harvey Cushing Society.
Mr. SPECTER - What is the Harvey Cushing Society, by the way?
Dr. CLARK - It is the largest society of neurological surgeons in the world.
Mr. SPECTER - And what do your duties consist of with respect to the Southwestern Medical School of the University of Texas?
Dr. CLARK - I am in charge of the division of neurological surgery and carry the responsibility of administering this department or this division, to arrange the instruction of medical students in neurological surgery and to conduct research in this field. "

What would he know about head wounds? :D
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:57:57 AM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2019, 06:17:52 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2019, 08:13:56 PM »
I exchanged the intermittent positive pressure breathing apparatus for an anesthesia machine and continued artificial ventilation. Doctors Gene Akin and A. H. Giesecke assisted with the respiratory problems incident to changing from the orotracheal tube to a tracheostomy tube and Doctors Hunt and Giesecke connected a cardioscope to determine cardiac activity.

During the progress of these activities, the emergency room cart was elevated at the feet in order to provide a Trendelenburg position, a venous cutdown was performed on the right saphenous vein, and additional fluids were begun in a vein in the left forearm while blood was ordered from the blood bank. All of these activities were completed by approximately 1245, at which time external cardiac massage was still being carried out effectively by Doctor Clark as judged by a palpable peripheral pulse. Despite these measures there was no electrocardiographic evidence of cardiac activity.
   https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/appendix8.html#statement
More Kool-Aid anyone?

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2019, 09:17:59 PM »
The Parkland docs who reviewed the autopsy photos agreed that JFK appeared to have had post-mortem surgery. LNers now have to make up an excuse why that was not the case. Because if JFK did have post-mortem surgery then they have been unwitting shills for the conspirators. LNers are stuck in a TSBD 6th floor box where not only did LHO take all the shots, but there was NO CONSPIRACY!!! Then why the post-mortem surgery?

Post-mortem surgery insinuates a conspiracy unless there was a plausible, innocent explanation why Humes and Boswell never mentioned having performed it and why Humes burned all his notes. How did Humes and Boswell arrange to get the "alone" time with JFK to perform the surgery? If their involvement was part of the conspiracy, then it reached the highest levels of gov, along with the Secret Service, who absconded with JFK's body, at gun point, no less.

Post-mortem surgery was performed on JFK to obscure a bullet entrance wound from the front. Humes agenda was clear, hide all evidence that contradicted the lone nut narrative, which included obscuring shots from the front. So he carved up JFK's forehead to hide 1 of 2 shots that occurred almost simultaneously at the turkey-shoot point (back and to the left), which were:

1) a shot from the overpass entered JFK's skull at his hairline on the right side of his forehead, which blew out his right occipital bone and created a fist sized hole that many hospital staff noted.

2) a shot from the knoll with a frangible bullet blew out the right temple of JFK and did most of the damage to his brain. A FMJ bullet does not do this kind of damage:

The whole point of the Turkey-shoot Point was to make 2 or more shots sound like 1. And only take the shot if the umbrella man gives you the signal that the shot from the Dal-Tex building didn't do the job.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 06:16:00 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2019, 09:28:06 AM »
Where did posts from March 2018 suddenly appear from. I thought all previous posts before the hacking had been lost.

Mobile View