Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where did the head shot come from?  (Read 9613 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Where did the head shot come from?
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 04:06:47 PM »
Advertisement
The question here is not what I posted Gary it is "where did the head shot come from" I don't think it came from the front. I think it came from the back.

"where did the head shot come from"

should be "where did the head shots come from?"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 04:06:47 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »
"where did the head shot come from"

So, do you have any opinions on that?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2018, 04:13:12 PM »
I will believe the autopsy report and the doctors that performed it.

Of course you will.  You will "stand by" whoever gives you the answer you've already assumed is the right one.

I did not ask the question John. Jack did. Why don't you answer it.

Where did the head shot come from?  No freakin' idea.  Insufficient evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2018, 04:13:12 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 04:22:00 PM »

So, do you have any opinions on that?

The "grassy knoll" and the Dal-Tex bldg.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 04:35:33 PM »
Of course you will.  You will "stand by" whoever gives you the answer you've already assumed is the right one.

Where did the head shot come from?  No freakin' idea.  Insufficient evidence.

No freakin' idea.

First honest thing I've seen you post.  ;D
Now that wasn't so hard, was it John.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 04:35:33 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2018, 04:47:33 PM »
A few problems with that. On the triple underpass were two Dallas police officers. Officers J. W. Foster and J. C. White, along with 8 or 9 workers, including Skinny Holland. None of them reported a gunman being there or hearing any shots from there. When you look at the medical evidence it does not support a shot from there. The entrance wound on the back of the president's head showed beveling on the inside surface of the skull indicating the direction of the bullet. A portion of the right temporal region of the skull showed beveling on the outside surface indicating direction of the bullet. Before a bunch of the CTers get on here and say, "all of the doctors claimed a big hole in the back of the president's head" that is just not true. All of them did not claim that. That all started with Groden and Livingstone. A good example is Dr. Marion "Pepper" Jenkins who was the anestheiologist and was the closest doctor to the president's head. Jenkins never claimed a hole in the back of the president's head. Dr. Kemp Clark examined the head wound and never said it.

Jenkins to the ARRB

"He saw a head wound in the ?..middle temporal region back to the occipital?

Dr Kemp to the W.C.

"Dr. CLARK - The President was lying on his back on the emergency cart. Dr. Perry was performing a tracheotomy. There were chest tubes being inserted. Dr. Jenkins was assisting the President's respirations through a tube in his trachea. Dr. Jones and Dr. Carrico were administering fluids and blood intravenously. The President was making a few spasmodic respiratory efforts. I assisted. in withdrawing the endotracheal tube from the throat as Dr. Perry was then ready to insert the tracheotomy tube . I then examined the President briefly.
My findings showed his pupils were widely dilated, did not react to light, and his eyes were deviated outward with a slight skew deviation.
I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head. This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed. There was considerable blood loss evident on the carriage, the floor, and the clothing of some of the people present. I would estimate 1,500 cc. of blood being present.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 05:00:33 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2018, 05:39:39 PM »
No freakin' idea.

First honest thing I've seen you post.  ;D
Now that wasn't so hard, was it John.

Not hard at all.  What's amusing is that you seem to think I've never said it before.

Now, would you care to explain why you think there is sufficient evidence to pinpoint where the head shot came from?  And what that evidence would be?  Or are you still in "not playing that game" mode?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2018, 05:39:39 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2018, 01:37:15 AM »
So...the CTs contend that the Parkland medicos observed a "fist sized" hole in the back of JFK's head due to a blow out from a frontal shot. Strange post-mortem surgery suggests the entry wound was on JFK's right high forehead. So...if this was a shot from the front and NOT from the TSBD, then this was a conspiracy. So...based on where the limo was on Elm at frame 312 as the bullet entered JFK's head, the bullet's trajectory must have been as follows:

Assuming the shot came from the front/overpass and this was a turkey shoot.

As per the autopsy report, as well as all of the other physical evidence, the head shot came from the rear and above.