Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 145030 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #856 on: September 21, 2018, 08:13:06 PM »
Advertisement
Very stupid move by Duncan indeed.

The forum was hacked.  It wasn't Duncan's decision.

Like I said, I don't discuss unsupported claims about what I once may have said.

Wisely.  "Mytton" has a long history of lying about what other people say.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #856 on: September 21, 2018, 08:13:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #857 on: September 21, 2018, 10:44:53 PM »
The Caprio cleansing was not related to a crash.

Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about the forum restart.  Yes, I was very sad about that.  Agree or disagree with Caprio, his posts were good summaries of the actual evidence.  People could easily have just skipped them if they weren't interested.  There must be a lot of computers with broken PgDn buttons out there.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #858 on: September 22, 2018, 12:00:53 AM »
Your failure to answer my question has been noted; back on topic...
Your question is nonsense. You want to imply that the lack of an existing receipt for the money order somehow invalidates it as evidence. However, there was no reason for Oswald to keep the PMO stub/receipt once he received and accepted the rifle, so the lack of a stub is neither unexpected nor exceptional. The handwriting on the actual money order has been authenticated as Oswald's signature, which ties it to him. That's all that's needed. Your huffy little aside demonstrates nothing other than you lack any real basis for argument, and would rather rely on vaporous insinuation rather than deal with the actual evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #858 on: September 22, 2018, 12:00:53 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #859 on: September 22, 2018, 12:12:13 AM »
Do you have some evidence that the Texas Theater tore the tickets in half and gave back the stub?
If they didn't, they are the only theater I know of that didn't. The whole point of tearing the ticket and giving half to the patron is two-fold:

It cancels the ticket: a patron who bought a ticket, saw a movie, and left the theater can't re-enter the place on the half ticket.

It serves as a receipt proving that a customer in the theater proper had purchased a ticket.

Now, do you have any evidence that the Texas Theatre didn't give back stubs? Or are you just trying to play Junior G-Man Grinchiklaus, searching desperately for a Christmas tree light that won't light on one side? 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #860 on: September 22, 2018, 01:14:02 AM »
BS:

If posting an image with no context or explanation is "deceitful" then your picture is "deceitful" too.

My picture, what's that got to do with the assassination? Just another JohnI bait and switch, you continually and might I add unsuccessfully attempt to discredit Markham, first you post a photo of Markham to deceive and then you deliberately lie about her testimony.

Btw since lying and deception is your trademark, your new avatar is oh so appropriate. I like!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #860 on: September 22, 2018, 01:14:02 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #861 on: September 22, 2018, 01:37:38 AM »
Ok, that's your honest experience and I respect that but if we never needed the stub then why do they tear the ticket in half and give us back the stub?

Btw what happened to me being a waste of time? It's kinda like when you said in the long gone Caprio thread that you were going to leave and you did for a while, what happened?

JohnM

Why don't you ask LNers this question when they bid adieu, but keep coming back?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #862 on: September 22, 2018, 01:40:20 AM »
The forum was hacked.  It wasn't Duncan's decision.

Wisely.  "Mytton" has a long history of lying about what other people say.

It was the second time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #862 on: September 22, 2018, 01:40:20 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #863 on: September 22, 2018, 01:43:58 AM »
Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about the forum restart.

Hilarious you didn't even read the post or what led to his post but you saw my name and instantly made a fool of yourself.

JohnM