Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 143898 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #768 on: September 20, 2018, 06:49:30 AM »
Advertisement
And the lack of content is right up your alley.  Thumb1:

Conspiracy-monger books pass for 'content' in your world.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #768 on: September 20, 2018, 06:49:30 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #769 on: September 20, 2018, 12:11:24 PM »
Nah. We enjoy Howard's mocking of you silly buggers

Thanks, Bill.

For a moment there I was really worried about losing my membership card.

:D ;D

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #770 on: September 20, 2018, 03:58:15 PM »
That comment is Fantasy land stuff. Oswald was where the evidence indicates;
the TSBD;
his rooming house;
the Tippet murder scene;
the Texas Theater;
a basement car park;
his grave.

Sure, other than the Tippit scene where the only evidence is unfair lineups.  I'm talking about the places that there is NO evidence for, like at the post office buying a money order on the morning of March 12, 1963, or walking out the front door of the TSBD at 12:33, or sitting outside Edwin Walker's window on April 10th.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #770 on: September 20, 2018, 03:58:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #771 on: September 20, 2018, 04:00:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure that in the one o'clock hour that afternoon, there were plenty of people with shocked, panicky, startled, lost, etc looks on their faces. And I doubt panicky faces were unheard of at other times, either.

I'm sure there were.  But for some reason they weren't automatically considered murder suspects.

There's no reason to assume that she necessarily must have immediately associated that panicky look with suspicious or threatening behavior

Exactly.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #772 on: September 20, 2018, 04:02:53 PM »
I prefer the "Saint Oz" that Dave Von Pein used. Your Saint Patsy may cost you your LNer membership card.

Isn't it interesting that the nutters think that sarcastic condescending nicknames are evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #772 on: September 20, 2018, 04:02:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #773 on: September 20, 2018, 04:06:15 PM »
Your OPs are ridiculously long on purpose in order to prevent sane people from taking the time to read them.

Rob discusses the evidence (or lack thereof).  You discuss anything and everything except the evidence.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #774 on: September 20, 2018, 04:07:34 PM »
I'm still waiting for a CT to answer the question posed in the title of this thread; Why did Oswald go to the movies ?

Although I was being facetious when I proposed that Saint Patsy was bored and hungry and heard that the buttered popcorn in the TT was delicious, it's better than any answer I've seen from the kooks drooling about double Oswalds and one particular troll that still can't accept the fact that his hero was apprehended because a shoe store manager thought Saint Patsy was acting suspiciously.

I say Oswald wound up in the TT not because he was 'going to the movies', but because he was in flight after murdering Tippit (and JFK).

What do you Saint Patsy defenders think ?

I find it hard to believe, in view of what happened right under his nose in Dealy Plaza, that Saint Patsy went to the TT because he was more interested in watching a couple of war movies than finding out what happened at 12:30 PM.

This is where you CT's get to spin a yarn explaining why Saint Patsy went to the movies.

Start spinning.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #774 on: September 20, 2018, 04:07:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #775 on: September 20, 2018, 04:14:18 PM »
I'm still waiting for a CT to answer the question posed in the title of this thread; Why did Oswald go to the movies ?

Although I was being facetious when I proposed that Saint Patsy was bored and hungry and heard that the buttered popcorn in the TT was delicious, it's better than any answer I've seen from the kooks drooling about double Oswalds and one particular troll that still can't accept the fact that his hero was apprehended because a shoe store manager thought Saint Patsy was acting suspiciously.

I say Oswald wound up in the TT not because he was 'going to the movies', but because he was in flight after murdering Tippit (and JFK).

What do you Saint Patsy defenders think ?

I find it hard to believe, in view of what happened right under his nose in Dealy Plaza, that Saint Patsy went to the TT because he was more interested in watching a couple of war movies than finding out what happened at 12:30 PM.

This is where you CT's get to spin a yarn explaining why Saint Patsy went to the movies.

Start spinning.

You mean like the yarn that you spun about being in flight after murdering Tippit (and JFK)?  I suppose you think that asking unanswerable questions is somehow evidence for your own yarns.

Why did George Applin go to the movies?