Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142459 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #752 on: September 19, 2018, 07:40:42 PM »
Advertisement
Human beings are hard-wired to quickly and instinctively read the emotions written on the faces and expressions of other human beings. I doubt it took more than a second for her to decide "that man" (hereafter, TM) was "panicky", if even that long.  And she didn't associate the man with the notion of "running from the police" until at least after Johnny Brewer went in to see if he could find him.

Think this through a minute, Mitch.  She sees a panicky looking guy coming toward her and her first instinct is to turn her back on him and look the other way?

Brewer didn't start in the direction of the Texas Theatre until after he saw TM disappear into the theater entrance 240 feet away from where Brewer was standing, so "immediately" may not be the best word to describe the period between TM walk into the theater's entrance recess until Brewer got Postal's attention.

Perhaps not, but how long do you really think Postal stood there staring west?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #752 on: September 19, 2018, 07:40:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #753 on: September 19, 2018, 07:45:55 PM »
So the 1:40 Oswald murdered Tippit ?

Was that the Oswald that was arrested ?

Oh wait, I forgot both Oswald's were arrested in the TT.

Apparently he was also arrested in the balcony.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #754 on: September 19, 2018, 09:00:32 PM »
Actually Trolletti, I figured it out a long time ago. Not that I needed to figure it out, Brewer explains what Saint Patsy did to arouse his suspicions in the interview you linked to.

Well now I'm wondering if you actually read it and understood it, because he doesn't explain it there either.  In fact he specifically said "I still had no reason to have somebody call the police".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #754 on: September 19, 2018, 09:00:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #755 on: September 19, 2018, 09:07:39 PM »
And considering the number of witnesses that identified Oswald as the man they saw holding a pistol, emptying shells and fleeing the scene of Tippit's murder....

You forgot the unfair, rigged lineups part...

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #756 on: September 19, 2018, 09:26:40 PM »
Uncorroborated. What a shame BELIN forgot to read the transcript of his own interview:

Mr. BREWER - We were listening to a transistor radio there in the store, just listening to a regular radio program, and they broke in with the bulletin that the President had been shot. And from then, that is all there was. We listened to all of the events.

The two IBM guys with a shoe fetish would have been just what he needed --- or maybe they would have been exactly what the WC didn't need.

What's uncorroborated ?

Yeah, the WC was concerned that the presence of two IBM guys with a shoe fetish in Brewer's store would blow the whole frame up to smithereens.

:D  :D :D ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #756 on: September 19, 2018, 09:26:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #757 on: September 19, 2018, 09:41:16 PM »
Trolletti, Brewer does a very good job of describing his encounter with your hero and explaining why he trailed him to the theater.

Thanks for linking the interview, Troll.

Nice evasion.  Quote the exact words that describe what the man "did to arouse his suspicions".

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #758 on: September 19, 2018, 10:17:59 PM »
Not really. He thought he was going to be fired because he obviously thought that he did something deserving of it.

If that's your understanding of his comment then you are WRONG again and have proven to be unable to process even the most basic information.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:20:19 PM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #758 on: September 19, 2018, 10:17:59 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #759 on: September 19, 2018, 11:39:13 PM »
So it's absurd just because you call it absurd?  How does one Oswald get arrested in the main theater and taken out the front, another guy get arrested in the balcony, and another guy get taken out the back?  How is one Oswald buying popcorn at 1:07 and another one shooting Tippit?  How does one Oswald exit the front door of the TSDB and walk east on Elm to catch a bus, another one runs down and gets in a Rambler, and a third one goes out the back door of the building?  How is one Oswald at work at the TSBD while another one is buying beer and peco brittle at the Jiffy store?  Those things are what I call absurd.

But I guess it's a lot easier to call people names than to present coherent counter-arguments.

So you don't believe that all of those Oswald 'sightings' are attribute to multiple Oswalds. That's interesting.