Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142371 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #656 on: September 17, 2018, 02:18:48 PM »
Advertisement
He received an award a few years back I believe. Probably an award for saying what the WC wanted him to say though ....

Probably. Just like he received a promotion when he himself thought that he should be fired.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #656 on: September 17, 2018, 02:18:48 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #657 on: September 17, 2018, 02:23:09 PM »
Why are you deflecting my question?

Not deflecting. Just like you I don't know the answer either. Let us know if you come up with something.

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #658 on: September 17, 2018, 02:47:13 PM »
So why the interest (as opposed to BELIN's lack of interest)?

My interest on a scale of 0 to 10 is hovering around around 0.3
I am curious if there was another employee in the store as his use of "We" is interesting but not in a significant way. I'm guessing we'll never know unless Brewer is still alive and can answer for himself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #658 on: September 17, 2018, 02:47:13 PM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #659 on: September 17, 2018, 02:55:44 PM »
So why is it a great idea today?
Nicholas can answer for himself but IMO the investigation has become so huge that there's a push to keep pumping it up more and more. It's a jigsaw that we thought was a 1000 pieces but now realise it's actually 5000+ pieces and we've not put all of them in place. The significant pieces have been found and added to the jigsaw. We can now see what is depicted and what's important. The pieces yet to be placed are like bits of blue sky in the top RH and LH corners which don't actually add to our overall understanding and appreciation of what's depicted but are pleasing to place as an exercise in squeezing every last piece into the picture.
This thing will go on long after we are gone and still people will be seeing missing pieces of blue sky and will hunt them down like their life depends on it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:01:31 PM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #660 on: September 17, 2018, 03:31:12 PM »
Quite the contrary.

Uncorroborated testimony are notoriously weak evidence. That's why any investigator looks for corroboration... or contradictions. BELIN was following the preferred MO in the Tippit case: Don't rock the boat! All the WC wanted to take home from the Tippit case was "Oswald the desperate cop killer".

It's evident that if Oswald entered the theater prior Tippit being shot he didn't do it. Witnesses in the shoe store, staff or whoever it was, might have compromised Brewer's story and ultimately busted the WC timeline. Big trouble ahead.

Well see if you can get in touch with Johnny Brewer and see how his memory is holding up. You do realise that it was Oswald that Brewer saw in the entry to his store and that Brewer had heard about the shooting on 10th and Patton minutes before.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #660 on: September 17, 2018, 03:31:12 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #661 on: September 17, 2018, 03:33:04 PM »
So why is it a great idea today?

Your question doesn't follow from my post, and I never described it as a great idea, that was you. You seemed keen to do so so I encouraged you to do it if you wanted and had the time.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 03:40:50 PM by Nicholas Turner »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #662 on: September 17, 2018, 03:36:56 PM »
... I never described it as a great idea, that was you ...

I was going to make the same point but let it pass.  Walk:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #662 on: September 17, 2018, 03:36:56 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #663 on: September 17, 2018, 03:40:13 PM »
Quite the contrary.

Uncorroborated testimony are notoriously weak evidence. That's why any investigator looks for corroboration... or contradictions. BELIN was following the preferred MO in the Tippit case: Don't rock the boat! All the WC wanted to take home from the Tippit case was "Oswald the desperate cop killer".

It's evident that if Oswald entered the theater prior Tippit being shot he didn't do it. Witnesses in the shoe store, staff or whoever it was, might have compromised Brewer's story and ultimately busted the WC timeline. Big trouble ahead.

Or confirmed it. What would you say then? If this was a fabrication as part of a conspiracy why not get someone else to confirm it? There doesn't seem to be any limit to the number of people included in the conspiracy so why not add in a few customers?