Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142473 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #568 on: September 13, 2018, 08:21:18 PM »
Advertisement

Please point out where I insulted you.
>>> Don't worry, I'm used to it

What "state of mind" do you propose would cause crime scene investigators not to notice a large object out in the open in the middle of a crime scene?
>>> This has been covered, both in other threads regarding the gun bag, and IB science.

You're ignoring an important detail.  The ones who noticed the bag were the ones who were in the SN later, and the ones who didn't see a bag there were the ones who were in the SN when it was first discovered.

The Long Brown Bag
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bag.htm

[EXCERPT]

It might seem suspicious that six police officers did not see the bag, until we look at the details of their testimony. None of the six could reasonably have been expected to see it. (1)

1.  Conspiracy theorists claim that these six officers show the bag was not in the depository and that the bag was forged. A little research into why these officers never saw the bag leads to a different conclusion. One such officer is Deputy Sheriff Luke Mooney, and while he is correctly credited with finding the sniper's nest, he is wrongly assumed to have searched for anything else in the depository. When he found the sniper's nest, he simply called to Lieutenant Day and made sure no one touched anything until Day arrived. When Day did arrive, Mooney stayed in the Depository for only 15-20 minutes longer, but the bag was not discovered until sometime later. He himself states that he did not look for it (3H287-9). Mooney, like most of the officers, was only concerned with finding the weapon and not other evidence at the time.

Officer J. B. Hicks was also questioned. He testified that he had not seen the sack, but he also testified he had not arrived at the depository until 3 pm while the long bag had been photographed leaving at 2:19 (7H287-9).
Captain J. W. Fritz also stated that he did not see the bag but that the bag was found later when he was not there,
Sergeant Gerald Hill states he "left the Book Depository prior to the finding of the gun (7H65)."
Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig left immediately after the rifle was found and photographed (6H268-70).
Detective Elmer L. Boyd did not see the bag because he left once he heard about the shooting of Officer J.D. Tippit (7H120-2). The rifle bag was not found until after the shooting of Tippit which Boyd and several officers left to help investigate.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 08:23:29 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #568 on: September 13, 2018, 08:21:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #569 on: September 13, 2018, 08:53:32 PM »
Please point out where I insulted you.
>>> Don't worry, I'm used to it

Just as I thought -- you can't.

What "state of mind" do you propose would cause crime scene investigators not to notice a large object out in the open in the middle of a crime scene?
>>> This has been covered, both in other threads regarding the gun bag, and IB science.

No, it never was.  You invoked "inattentional blindness" but didn't explain why or how it applied to law enforcement officers examining a crime scene, or a guy taking photographs right there in the crime scene.

The Long Brown Bag

...and another cut-and-paste from McAdams.

But McAdams doesn't address the twelve people that Tony has demonstrated were first on the scene and saw no bag.  Nor does he even explain why leaving after the rifle was found precludes someone from seeing a bag in the SN before the rifle was found.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2018, 08:57:24 PM »
Notice that the troll doesn't dispute any of these things...

For the record, I will non belligerently and without juvenile insults dispute that I'm a coward who lives in his mom's basement.

Now can we get back on with the productive conversation in which you convince the forum that Brewer didn't have a valid reason to suspect Saint Patsy of anything ?

Here, let me help you....

Looked 'funny', LOL

Looked 'scared', LOL

More of this incisive analysis and productive conversation, please.

You're doing a fine job of representing Saint Patsy !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2018, 08:57:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #571 on: September 13, 2018, 09:01:16 PM »
Now can we get back on with the productive conversation in which you convince the forum that Brewer didn't have a valid reason to suspect Saint Patsy of anything ?

Here, let me help you....

Looked 'funny', LOL

Looked 'scared', LOL

More of this incisive analysis and productive conversation, please.

Is there supposed to be a valid reason to suspect somebody of murder somewhere in that wall of nonsense?

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #572 on: September 13, 2018, 09:18:25 PM »
Is there supposed to be a valid reason to suspect somebody of murder somewhere in that wall of nonsense?

Glad you asked that.

Yes, there is.

You see, the cops were searching for a suspect in the murder of another officer.

You do understand that, right ?

Now counselor, if someone looked scared while the cops were passing by, what should Brewer's reaction be ?

Should he think 'Looked scared, LOL' and just go back to managing his shoe store ?

Or did Brewer act prudently and rationally and take justified reasonable action ?

Wall of nonsense, LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #572 on: September 13, 2018, 09:18:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #573 on: September 13, 2018, 09:32:20 PM »
You see, the cops were searching for a suspect in the murder of another officer.

You do understand that, right ?

Ok, so far.  But we're talking about Brewer, not "the cops".

Now counselor, if someone looked scared while the cops were passing by, what should Brewer's reaction be ?

I don't know.  Brewer never even explained what "looking scared" meant, given that he was just standing there staring.

But I don't care.  Brewer's not any more required to be rational than you are.  I'm more interested in why the cops considered the man that Postal supposedly described as a murder suspect.  That's their job, not Brewer's.

But if you have a rational reason for why a person staring in a window should be considered a murder suspect, then present it, rather than trying to turn it around like you always do.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #574 on: September 13, 2018, 09:46:11 PM »
Ok, so far.  But we're talking about Brewer, not "the cops".

I don't know.  Brewer never even explained what "looking scared" meant, given that he was just standing there staring.

But I don't care.  Brewer's not any more required to be rational than you are.  I'm more interested in why the cops considered the man that Postal supposedly described as a murder suspect.  That's their job, not Brewer's.

But if you have a rational reason for why a person staring in a window should be considered a murder suspect, then present it, rather than trying to turn it around like you always do.

Not too bright, are you counselor ?

Let's go through it again.

Cops are searching for murder suspect.

Brewer sees man that looks scared and takes action which results in cops being notified that a suspect is probably in the TT.

What part of that sequence is so difficult for you to grasp or accept ?

Sheesh.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #574 on: September 13, 2018, 09:46:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #575 on: September 13, 2018, 09:52:17 PM »
Not too bright, are you counselor ?

And there you go again.  One trick pony.

Let's go through it again.

Cops are searching for murder suspect.

Brewer sees man that looks scared and takes action which results in cops being notified that a suspect is probably in the TT.

What part of that sequence is so difficult for you to grasp or accept ?

Sheesh.

Sheesh, indeed.  What part of that is supposed to explain WHY this person should be considered a murder suspect?  We all know the sequence of events, Howard.