Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 144295 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #560 on: September 13, 2018, 06:32:45 PM »
Advertisement
So Mytton is back and we have learned that a clip from a TV movie demonstrates what Brewer saw and that being a shoe store "manager" somehow makes him not a shoe salesman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #560 on: September 13, 2018, 06:32:45 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #561 on: September 13, 2018, 06:37:23 PM »
You've just misrepresented the whole point of the invisible gorilla tests. People were distracted by concentrating on something else. Maybe they should have a car driving through the room and watch half the people get run over. Would that sink in, concept-wise, professor... would it take that for you to get the concept?

It's not that I don't "get" the concept -- it's that the concept doesn't apply.  What were the law enforcement officers who were examining the crime scene "distracted" by?  Were the deputies playing basketball in the SN while a 38 x 8 inch bag waltzed through in a gorilla costume?

And I guess you forgot all about how I supposedly insulted you by pointing this out.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #562 on: September 13, 2018, 06:48:47 PM »
She didn't say she saw the man duck into the Theater. She said she saw him duck into the recessed area in front of the box office and doors. Then she turned to see something going on to the West, which is when the guy went through the door that was now behind her. Until Brewer brought her attention to the guy, he was just a pedestrian to her.

This doesn't wash.  She notices him enough to see a "panicked look on his face" and to think he's "running from the police" (even though he wasn't running), and then decides to just turn around and look the other way?  Then Brewer immediately comes up to her and asks about the man and she doesn't know what man or whether or not he bought a ticket?  I think she just didn't want to admit that she supposedly let a guy sneak by her without noticing him at all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #562 on: September 13, 2018, 06:48:47 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #563 on: September 13, 2018, 06:58:03 PM »

A troll is someone who disrupts and deflects conversations with insulting or provocative posts with the goal of stirring people up and then getting his jollies watching people react.

That would be Howard.

I talk about the case and the evidence.  Howard talks about other people on the forum.  I don't personally attack people, call them names, or make fun of their physical appearance -- I call out bad behavior.  All Howard does is personally attack people and he has had multiple posts edited or deleted and has been suspended from the forum multiple times as a result.  What Howard does is indefensible, and yet you defend him.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #564 on: September 13, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »
It's not that I don't "get" the concept -- it's that the concept doesn't apply.  What were the law enforcement officers who were examining the crime scene "distracted" by?  Were the deputies playing basketball in the SN while a 38 x 8 inch bag waltzed through in a gorilla costume?

And I guess you forgot all about how I supposedly insulted you by pointing this out.

'And I guess you forgot all about how I supposedly insulted you by pointing this out.'
>>> Keep guessing. You're once again hurling insults by childishly mocking the 'invisible gorilla' findings regarding IB science 

The investigation re some deputies noticed a large bag/some didn't fits the model of the invisible gorilla experiments (which spawned IB science). Pick up a book and find the role 'state-of-mind' can play in distracting some oobservers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:22:31 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #564 on: September 13, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #565 on: September 13, 2018, 07:24:57 PM »
'And I guess you forgot all about how I supposedly insulted you by pointing this out.'
>>> Keep guessing. You're once again hurling insults by childishly mocking the 'invisible gorilla' findings regarding IB science 

The investigation re some deputies noticed a large bag/some didn't fits the model of the invisible gorilla experiments (which spawned IB science). Pick up a book and find the role state-of-mind can play in distracting some oobservers.

Please point out where I insulted you.

You're ignoring an important detail.  The ones who noticed the bag were the ones who were in the SN later, and the ones who didn't see a bag there were the ones who were in the SN when it was first discovered.

But please continue.  What "state of mind" do you propose would cause crime scene investigators not to notice a large object out in the open in the middle of a crime scene?

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #566 on: September 13, 2018, 08:13:13 PM »

No, it's your behavior that makes you cowardly.  You sit there behind your anonymous computer screen and sling abusive juvenile insults from the safety of your mom's basement and derail any productive conversation about the case because that's what trolls do.

You're way too easy, Jimbo. :D ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #566 on: September 13, 2018, 08:13:13 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #567 on: September 13, 2018, 08:19:00 PM »
You're way too easy, Jimbo. :D ;D

Notice that the troll doesn't dispute any of these things...

Bullies count on the ability to whine when their behavior is called out.