Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142391 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »
Advertisement
Pointing out that a gorilla playing basketball is not relevant to whether a bag was or was not in a crime scene is not mocking and insulting.  Sorry, you're going to have to find some different rhetoric.

You've just misrepresented the whole point of the invisible gorilla tests. People were distracted by concentrating on something else. Maybe they should have a car driving through the room and watch half the people get run over. Would that sink in, concept-wise, professor... would it take that for you to get the concept?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #553 on: September 13, 2018, 06:47:59 AM »
Why didn't Brewer see the man when he went in to look for him?

You mean at first, or eventually..? A movie was playing, and it takes time for the eyes to adjust to a darkened theater, especially on a bright sunny day.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:36:57 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #554 on: September 13, 2018, 07:07:48 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #555 on: September 13, 2018, 07:23:52 AM »
How could she see the man duck into the TT, but not know if he purchased a ticket when she sold the tickets? It is impossible.
She didn't say she saw the man duck into the Theater. She said she saw him duck into the recessed area in front of the box office and doors. Then she turned to see something going on to the West, which is when the guy went through the door that was now behind her. Until Brewer brought her attention to the guy, he was just a pedestrian to her.

For reference, here's a view of the Texas Theater:

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7431907,-96.826047,3a,39.3y,11.83h,86.66t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9PyQ5zmWgGMSxT5qxBRATQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Why didn't Brewer see the man when he went in to look for him?
Brewer said that he and Burroughs first went to check the exits to see if anyone had left. Then they went to the balcony and looked around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure it's easy to ID someone by the back of their head in a dark room.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #556 on: September 13, 2018, 01:50:41 PM »

You're the biggest troll on this forum.

... long line of patently ridiculous Iacoletti troll nonsense.

LMAO @ the sanctimonious hypocrite windbag troll whining about belligerence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #556 on: September 13, 2018, 01:50:41 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #557 on: September 13, 2018, 03:17:14 PM »
You mean at first, or eventually..? A movie was playing, and it takes time for the eyes to adjust to a darkened theater, especially on a bright sunny day.

Quote those qualifiers in her affidavit. Go ahead.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #558 on: September 13, 2018, 03:24:22 PM »
She didn't say she saw the man duck into the Theater. She said she saw him duck into the recessed area in front of the box office and doors. Then she turned to see something going on to the West, which is when the guy went through the door that was now behind her. Until Brewer brought her attention to the guy, he was just a pedestrian to her.

For reference, here's a view of the Texas Theater:

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7431907,-96.826047,3a,39.3y,11.83h,86.66t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9PyQ5zmWgGMSxT5qxBRATQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Brewer said that he and Burroughs first went to check the exits to see if anyone had left. Then they went to the balcony and looked around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure it's easy to ID someone by the back of their head in a dark room.

If your explanation is accurate, and that is doubtful, then she should have known that she did NOT sell a ticket to him, but she wasn't sure. How come? Why didn't she find him suspicious like Brewer allegedly did? Why was staring more suspicious behavior than ducking?

If all those excuses were true, why did they bother to look for him then?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #558 on: September 13, 2018, 03:24:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #559 on: September 13, 2018, 06:30:02 PM »
You can't be serious.

Why is a shoe salesman's opinion of suspicious behavior better than anyone else's ?

Because the shoe salesman in question was there !

His opinion of whether Saint Patsy was acting suspicious is the ONLY one that matters.

It's hilarious watching an obtuse blowhard wannabe Gerry Spence try to convince the forum jury that Brewer had no reason to suspect Oswald.

Are you trying to convince people Brewer was unjustified or wrong to think your client was acting suspiciously ?  Is this an attempt to imply that Brewer shouldn't have taken the actions he did ?

Again, Brewer was there. You weren't.

It doesn't matter that YOU aren't satisfied with his explanation of why he found Saint Patsy suspicious (no explanation would satisfy you anyway). All that matters is he DID find your hero suspicious and took the prudent and swift measures which resulted in your client's apprehension.

Is any of your sanctimonious hypocrite windbag troll whining supposed to demonstrate that Oswald killed anybody?  Of course not. 

By the way Goofy, using a forum provided avatar doesn't make one 'cowardly'.

No, it's your behavior that makes you cowardly.  You sit there behind your anonymous computer screen and sling abusive juvenile insults from the safety of your mom's basement and derail any productive conversation about the case because that's what trolls do.