Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 143923 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #544 on: September 12, 2018, 11:01:52 PM »
Advertisement
There are two basic types of conspiracy advocates: the reasonable and thoughtful and the unreasonable and thoughtless. It's best to ignore and avoid the latter because they can see evidence for a conspiracy in the shape of the mayonnaise in their ham sandwiches.

If you can't see it too then, well, you're not an expert like they are.

And it is funny reading these conspiracy "experts" - self-appointed of course - criticize non-experts - again, by their standard - and yet dismiss the real experts - photographic, forensic, ballistics - who say the evidence points to Oswald as the assassin.

You guys are hilarious. Asking someone to learn the evidence is akin to "criticizing them." 😂

The truth is they know that the evidence does NOT support the WC's claims that is why they really ignore it. If the evidence actually supported the WC's claims then they wouldn't call for the removal of it as they did with my series.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #544 on: September 12, 2018, 11:01:52 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #545 on: September 12, 2018, 11:11:13 PM »
This is another example of the effort to make evidence against Oswald disappear. That is: demand that the information be explained to an absurd degree - What did Brewer mean by "suspicious"? How did Oswald look "scared"? - and then when the replies don't satisfy the questioner (none will) simply say the information is worthless.

We've seen this time after time. The rifle purchase, the backyard photos, the Hiddell ID....whatever. The evidence is made to vanish. He's not saying it was manufactured or faked; no, he's saying it never existed in the first place.

Then they turn around and say they really want to discuss the evidence in this event. They truly do. Sure, to perform their rhetorical magic tricks to make it disappear.

The evidence against LHO disappears when one simply views it as none points to him. This is why the LNers stay away from it beyond some safe testimony which was NOT open to cross-examination.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #546 on: September 13, 2018, 12:45:15 AM »
Mitch Todd: She didn't say she saw him enter the theater. She said she saw him come around the corner into the space where the ticket booth was, but didn't see him go through the door.

She was inconsistent as she didn't say that in her affidavit. If you want to use Postal then you have to tie her suspicions to the killing of JFK as she had no idea that JDT had been killed.
She did say it in her affidavit.

"Johnny asked me if I sold that man a ticket. I asked him what man. He said that man that just ducked in here.I told him no, I didn't, but I had noticed him as he ducked in here." It's worded kind of confusingly, but she clearly states that she "noticed him." "Here" simply means the recessed area around the box office. It's a stated more clearly in her testimony:

Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; I was looking up, as I say, when the cars passed, as you know, they make a tremendous noise, and he ducked in as my boss went that way to get in his car.
Mr. BALL. Who is your boss?
Mrs. POSTAL. Mr. John A. Callahan.
Mr. BALL. Where did you say he was?
Mrs. POSTAL. Yes; I say, they bypassed each other, actually, the man ducked in this way and my employer went that-a-way, to get in his car.
Mr. BALL. When you say "ducked in," you mean he entered the door from the street?
Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; just ducked into the other----into the outer part of it.
Mr. BALL. I see, out in the open space?
Mrs. POSTAL. Yes, sir; just right around the corner.
Mr. BALL. Just right around the corner?
Mrs. POSTAL. Yes.

Why would she think a killer of JFK in DP would be four miles away in Oak Cliff? Furthermore, why would the said killer be going into a movie theater instead of heading out of town?
Again, she didn't say that she thought he was a suspect. She probably wouldn't have given him a second thought had Brewer not asked her about the guy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #546 on: September 13, 2018, 12:45:15 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #547 on: September 13, 2018, 01:01:08 AM »
Then why did she say "what man?" when Brewer asked her about him?
Because she initially didn't know who he was talking about. Oswald may not have been the only man in her immediate vicinity. In fact, we know he wasn't; she said that Oswald passed her manager, Mr Callahan as he left the building and got into his car. And there may have been others.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #548 on: September 13, 2018, 02:54:44 AM »
Why is a shoe salesman's opinion of suspicious behavior that he can't even describe any better than anyone else's, including a cowardly anonymous Internet troll's?

You can't be serious.

Why is a shoe salesman's opinion of suspicious behavior better than anyone else's ?

Because the shoe salesman in question was there !

His opinion of whether Saint Patsy was acting suspicious is the ONLY one that matters.

It's hilarious watching an obtuse blowhard wannabe Gerry Spence try to convince the forum jury that Brewer had no reason to suspect Oswald.

Are you trying to convince people Brewer was unjustified or wrong to think your client was acting suspiciously ?  Is this an attempt to imply that Brewer shouldn't have taken the actions he did ?

Again, Brewer was there. You weren't.

It doesn't matter that YOU aren't satisfied with his explanation of why he found Saint Patsy suspicious (no explanation would satisfy you anyway). All that matters is he DID find your hero suspicious and took the prudent and swift measures which resulted in your client's apprehension.

You're the biggest troll on this forum.

You have a reflex action to try to defend Saint Patsy and discredit every single bit of evidence against him. That's evidenced by the sheer volume of your posts. Only problem is you're failing miserably. This latest episode of trying to disparage a shoe salesman and question whether he was justified in suspecting your hero is just another in a long line of patently ridiculous Iacoletti troll nonsense.

By the way Goofy, using a forum provided avatar doesn't make one 'cowardly'.

LMAO @ the sanctimonious hypocrite windbag troll whining about belligerence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #548 on: September 13, 2018, 02:54:44 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #549 on: September 13, 2018, 03:36:28 AM »

Mr. BELIN - Do you remember the sirens going away?
Mr. BREWER - Yes; the sirens were going away. I presume back to where the officer had been shot, because it was back down that way. And when they turned and left, Oswald looked over his shoulder and turned around and walked up West Jefferson towards the theatre.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2018, 03:40:15 AM »
Why is a shoe salesman's opinion of suspicious behavior that he blah blah blah..

Mr. BELIN - What is the address of that shop in Dallas?
Mr. BREWER - 213 West Jefferson.
Mr. BELIN - They made you the manager of that shop?
Mr. BREWER - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - How long have you been manager?
Mr. BREWER - Since August of 1962.
Mr. BELIN - From August 1962 on?
Mr. BREWER - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - Until the present time?
Mr. BREWER - Until the day I was made manager of the downtown store.
Mr. BELIN - Today is the 2d of April, or the 3d?
Mr. BREWER - Second.
Mr. BELIN - You were made manager of the Hardy's Downtown Shoe Store?
Mr. BREWER - Yes, sir.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2018, 03:40:15 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #551 on: September 13, 2018, 04:54:49 AM »
She did say it in her affidavit.

"Johnny asked me if I sold that man a ticket. I asked him what man. He said that man that just ducked in here.I told him no, I didn't, but I had noticed him as he ducked in here." It's worded kind of confusingly, but she clearly states that she "noticed him." "Here" simply means the recessed area around the box office. It's a stated more clearly in her testimony:

Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; I was looking up, as I say, when the cars passed, as you know, they make a tremendous noise, and he ducked in as my boss went that way to get in his car.
Mr. BALL. Who is your boss?
Mrs. POSTAL. Mr. John A. Callahan.
Mr. BALL. Where did you say he was?
Mrs. POSTAL. Yes; I say, they bypassed each other, actually, the man ducked in this way and my employer went that-a-way, to get in his car.
Mr. BALL. When you say "ducked in," you mean he entered the door from the street?
Mrs. POSTAL. No, sir; just ducked into the other----into the outer part of it.
Mr. BALL. I see, out in the open space?
Mrs. POSTAL. Yes, sir; just right around the corner.
Mr. BALL. Just right around the corner?
Mrs. POSTAL. Yes.
Again, she didn't say that she thought he was a suspect. She probably wouldn't have given him a second thought had Brewer not asked her about the guy.

How could she see the man duck into the TT, but not know if he purchased a ticket when she sold the tickets? It is impossible.

Why didn't Brewer see the man when he went in to look for him?