Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 143997 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »
Advertisement
Mindreading Lying "Richard" now turns his mad mindreading skilz on Julia Postal.

Utter nonsense.  If police cars are roaring down the road they are on their way to some other destination.  If they're "looking for someone" they stop and look for someone.

Pretty sure they eventually stopped and looked for the 'guy' an alert citizen perceived as acting strangely.

But lucky (temporality) for the 'guy' who was staring blankly at shoes in the alcove of the shoe store, conveniently away from the street, eh John.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 09:30:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #489 on: September 11, 2018, 09:17:25 PM »
In which we learn that "mindreading" is a necessary skill to conclude that when the police are buzzing all around you with sirens blaring that they are looking for someone.  And on the very day the president has been assassinated only three miles away.  LOL.  You can't make that sort of thing up.  It is comedy gold.  And if there were any doubt, Postal confirms in her testimony that she and her boss mentioned that things were about to bust while observing the police activity.  It is embarrassing to see the lengths that dishonest John will go to protect Oswald. 

I still haven't got a straight answer as to why Brewer and Postal would take these actions if they did not find Oswald to be suspicious but were not acting out of any nefarious purpose.  How can their actions be explained?  Did they make a prank call to the police? It's impossible to fill that Grand Canyon-like narrative void in which Brewer and Postal have no cause to take notice of Oswald, but call the DPD to report him as acting suspiciously with no nefarious intent on their part.

Join the club. I still have NOT received an answer as to who called the DPD with such great detail that the man who allegedly snuck into the TT became a suspect in the killing of JFK, but was arrested for the murder of JDT.

Talk about <head scratch> stuff.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #490 on: September 11, 2018, 09:26:14 PM »
If you genuinely cared then you would learn the evidence, but, alas, you want me to spoon feed you instead. I am not going to waste my time.

I am interested but not obsessed.

You can draw any conclusion that you wish,

Thanks.

....but it is clear that you are a LNer.

I have explained that on balance I think LHO was a lone gunman and see no coherent evidence of a conspiracy, so not a very startling deduction. I could be wrong though.

LNers are not interested in the evidence....

I am.

because it fails to support the claims that they so wholeheartedly endorse.

See above.

I had the evidence up in my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series, but it was removed due to the LNers constant complaints. See, LNers are not interested in the actual evidence found in the twenty-six volumes and CD's.

Before my time.

If you are genuinely and sincerely interested then check out the twenty-six volumes. Good luck.

If you say there is evidence for something then it is reasonable to ask for that evidence and to expect the evidence to be presented. To say, basically, find it yourself, suggests there is no specific evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: September 11, 2018, 09:26:14 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #491 on: September 11, 2018, 09:30:03 PM »
Brilliant.  Whatever the police decide to do is by definition warranted.

No.  They had no probable cause to search Oswald or arrest him for murder.

Your tiresome "your hero" / "your client" / "Saint Patsy" shtick is the useless rhetoric.  Along with your belligerent attitude that doesn't actually demonstrate anything but what kind of person you are.

No, whatever the police do is not by definition warranted. But in this case, the police response was warranted. Nice try though.

You know what kind of person I am ?  I'm the kind of person that enjoys exposing fools like you.

You keep insisting that Brewer had no reason to be suspicious of your client and I'll keep clowning you.

It's fun watching Saint Patsy's wannabe self-appointed defense attorney squirm.

Don't like the Saint Patsy moniker ?  Too bad.  :'(

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #492 on: September 11, 2018, 09:38:13 PM »
I'll try one last time.  If you are suggesting that Brewer and Postal had no cause to take notice of Oswald and lied about that in their testimony and affidavits, then why did Postal confirm that she called the DPD to report him as acting suspiciously?   Give us a narrative that explains their actions if they had no cause to take notice of him as you suggest.  Got it?

I'll try one last time. Let me use bullet points so perhaps you can comprehend the ridiculousness of the official claim.

1 - It is claimed that Brewer notices a man, presumably LHO, at his shoe store window who appears to act "funny" when police cars with sirens go by. He suspects him of something dastardly involving a firearm that he most likely would still have on his person.

2 - It is claimed that this "funny" acting man who is probably armed and dangerous in Brewer's mind leaves his store window and heads to the TT where he supposedly ducks in without paying.

3 - It is claimed that Brewer decides to follow this armed and dangerous man, at least in his mind, to the theater.

4 - It is known that the TT ticket person, Postal, was out on the street curb with her back to the theater. When Brewer asked about the guy ducking into the theater she said that she did NOT see him. She asks Brewer to into the TT to see if he can find him. He goes in and then came back out saying that he did NOT see him. He gave NO qualifiers like, "it was too dark to see". No, he just said that he wasn't in there.

5 - It is claimed that Postal called the DPD, but she never saw the man and had NO idea that JDT had been killed.

6 - Brewer, the man claimed to notice the suspicious man, presumably LHO, did NOT bother to call in what he allegedly saw. Why not?

7 - It is claimed that Postal gave a brief description of the man, but she never saw him so at best it would have come from Brewer if he really saw him. It does NOT fit LHO at all.

8 - Neither Brewer or Postal viewed the JDT murder so they would have NO idea what the suspect would look like.

9 - Three different sources in the TT said a person DIFFERENT from Brewer pointed out LHO to them, therefore, there is NO evidence that Brewer was even there.

What made the man that Brewer allegedly observed suspicious? What if he had gone into the shoe store instead of the TT, would he still have been suspicious?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 09:50:08 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: September 11, 2018, 09:38:13 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #493 on: September 11, 2018, 09:46:02 PM »
I am interested but not obsessed.

Thanks.

I have explained that on balance I think LHO was a lone gunman and see no coherent evidence of a conspiracy, so not a very startling deduction. I could be wrong though.

I am.

See above.

Before my time.

If you say there is evidence for something then it is reasonable to ask for that evidence and to expect the evidence to be presented. To say, basically, find it yourself, suggests there is no specific evidence.

It took you long enough to get to the LNer patented "point-by-point" rebuttal format. Of course you are a LNer.

The vast majority of the world knows that a conspiracy took the life of JFK. You haven't found evidence of a conspiracy because you clearly have NOT bothered to learn the evidence. It is easy to avoid the truth that way.

When the LNers start honoring your last point then I will too. Blame your fellow LNers for why it is NO longer on the board.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2018, 09:56:25 PM »
It took you long enough to get to the LNer patented "point-by-point" rebuttal format.

:-)

Of course you are a LNer.

See my earlier post.

The vast majority of the world knows that a conspiracy took the life of JFK.

They don't know. No one knows.

You haven't found evidence of a conspiracy because you clearly have NOT bothered to learn the evidence. It is easy to avoid the truth that way.

I've some knowledge but not an expert. Never claimed to be. The evidence of a conspiracy is not convincing to me but if there is some then I'd be happy to see it. There are clearly errors in the WC report and attempts to cover up mistakes, for various reasons. Witness reports are at times confused and confusing, but perhaps this is not surprising. But clear evidence of a conspiracy to assassinate JFK? Don't see it.

When the LNers start honoring your last point then I will too. Blame your fellow LNers for why it is NO longer on the board.

Ok.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:01:46 PM by Nicholas Turner »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2018, 09:56:25 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #495 on: September 11, 2018, 10:07:17 PM »
But lucky (temporality) for the 'guy' who was staring blankly at shoes in the alcove of the shoe store, conveniently away from the street, eh John.

That's where one would have to go to look at the shoes.  Your point?  "Blankly".  LOL.