Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 143656 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2018, 04:11:07 PM »
Advertisement
All these words, but NO supporting evidence. No surprise there. Your main problem is -- she NEVER saw the man claimed to be LHO, therefore, she had NO way of knowing how he was acting.

Tell me why she thought a man that she never saw was a suspect in the killing of JFK when DP was miles away. Go ahead.

I did.  She saw the police roaring up and down the road.  She knew they were looking for someone.  Maybe the JFK assassin, maybe for something else.  DP is all of three miles away!  The important point is that she knew something was going on in her immediate vicinity.  Brewer told her a guy had entered the theatre.  She hadn't sold him a ticket.  She reports him to the police.  What is so perplexing about this?  How about you answer a question for once and tell us why you think she called the police if she had no basis to do so?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2018, 04:11:07 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2018, 05:40:07 PM »
You have dragged this on for so long instead of simply asking your question again. Why is that? You seem to be the difficult one.

Ok, I'll give it one more go.

You said 'This fabricated story was created to involve Brewer when the actual evidence shows that he was most likely not involved.'

I asked 'What actual evidence is that?'

Perhaps you could clarify by saying what the fabricated story is, what the true story is, and what the evidence is relating to Brewer's involvement.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2018, 06:03:39 PM »
Her we go again. For the umpteenth time. Where did I ever say that any one of, say Bug53, were evidence of murder in and of their own?

I wasn't referring to you.  What makes you think it's all about you?  You never talk about the evidence at all...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2018, 06:03:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2018, 06:04:26 PM »
You continue to ignore the context

Just as I thought.  Grandstanding.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2018, 06:06:27 PM »
Brewer sees someone enter his storefront as the cops are passing by and gets the feeling this person is trying to evade them.

The person who is trying to evade the cops becomes a suspect in the murder of JDT.

What did Brewer see that was "evading the cops"?

He stood there and "looked scared".

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2018, 06:06:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2018, 06:07:00 PM »
Yes, but it was dark and they didn't do a thorough search.

Who said that?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2018, 06:14:34 PM »
The DPD received a call reporting a suspicious person in the vicinity of a murder.  They respond to that report as though this person MIGHT be their suspect.

They didn't say a person acting suspiciously entered the theater, they said a suspect entered the theater.  There was no "might" about it.  What made him a suspect in the murder of Tippit?  He didn't match the broadcast description.  Brewer didn't witness any crime.  Brewer didn't even see a weapon.

If your client Oswald had been innocent, he could have explained himself exactly like the guy did in the library.  Unfortunately for Oswald, he was guilty and decided to hit a police officer.  Bingo.  The cops have their suspect.

Just declaring that he was guilty doesn't make it true.  Just like hitting a police officer (if indeed that actually happened) doesn't not make one guilty of murder.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 06:41:29 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2018, 06:14:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2018, 06:16:38 PM »
And remember, Dishonest John is not questioning Brewer's motives here or implying anything nefarious.  LOL.  He is just wondering for no apparent reason.

"Richard" the mindreader fails at mindreading and that's somehow my fault.  Sorry you still don't grasp the concept of a strawman argument.  Maybe someday.