Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142387 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2018, 03:13:51 PM »
Advertisement
How about answering the simple question that I posed?  Why are you questioning whether the DPD received a phone call reporting a suspicious person?  Are you implying they did not and that Postal and Brewer were part of a plot to frame Oswald?  Hard to understand your reluctance to imply something but then not confirm it.

How about you paying attention? I have already answered the question. It is *your* responsibility to support the WC's claim since you support it. Who called the DPD stating that LHO was the man acting suspiciously?

Be specific and use the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: September 11, 2018, 03:13:51 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #457 on: September 11, 2018, 03:15:39 PM »
This is simple. I ask whether Brewer was actually involved at all as claimed. Nothing "nefarious" about it. That is your game to divert from the real issue.

Can you translate that into a coherent response?  "Was actually involved" in what?  Are you saying Brewer's role was entirely made up for some reason and he didn't see Oswald or find him suspicious?  That sounds a lot like a nefarious purpose if you are suggesting he lied about this.  So what is the narrative behind this outlandish fantasy?  The conspirators somehow recruit a random shoe salesman and ticket seller in Dallas hoping Oswald walks down that street and enters the movie theatre so they can call the police (which you have implied they didn't do).  LOL.  That is tin foil hat territory. 

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2018, 03:19:45 PM »
Brutal nonsense.  That is the best you can do?  Even if she didn't see Oswald or know about the Tippit murder, that doesn't mean she didn't call the DPD.  LOL.  Is that what you are suggesting?  How about just saying whether or not you are claiming a random ticket seller was in on the plot?  Why is that so hard?  In her affidavit, Postal confirms that she called the DPD to report a person who had entered the TT without buying a ticket in an apparent attempt to elude police who were flying up and down the road right in front of her.  Part of that information came from Brewer.  She knew the police were looking for someone and that president had been killed.  Again, the DPD had no idea "that they had their man" when they received this report.  What they had was a report of a suspicious person in the vicinity of the murder.  They responded to that report as though it MIGHT be their suspect.  They had to do that for their own safety until they could check him out and confirm whether or not he was their suspect.  Just like they did with the guy at the library.  This is weak sauce even by your prior low standards.

Brutal nonsense. So you are claiming that Postal called the DPD about the man that she never saw because she thought he was the killer of JFK? How far away is the TT from DP?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: September 11, 2018, 03:19:45 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #459 on: September 11, 2018, 03:23:07 PM »
Can you translate that into a coherent response?  "Was actually involved" in what?  Are you saying Brewer's role was entirely made up for some reason and he didn't see Oswald or find him suspicious?  That sounds a lot like a nefarious purpose if you are suggesting he lied about this.  So what is the narrative behind this outlandish fantasy?  The conspirators somehow recruit a random shoe salesman and ticket seller in Dallas hoping Oswald walks down that street and enters the movie theatre so they can call the police (which you have implied they didn't do).  LOL.  That is tin foil hat territory.

So you are admitting that you cannot follow along with a simple discussion. Good of you to admit this.

I am asking for evidence showing that Brewer did anything that the WC claimed that he did on November 22, 1963. Well?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2018, 03:24:41 PM »
How about you paying attention? I have already answered the question. It is *your* responsibility to support the WC's claim since you support it. Who called the DPD stating that LHO was the man acting suspiciously?

Be specific and use the evidence.

Is there anyone who can assist Caprio here?  He knows that the record indicates that Julia Postal called the DPD.  I posted her affidavit confirming that she did so.  That seems "specific" (who called - Julia Postal) and "uses evidence" (Postal's affidavit confirming she called the police).  And yet Caprio responds over and over with this nonsense.  Can anyone interpret this?  If Caprio has cause to believe that Postal is lying, then why don't we move on to that?  I can't fathom the purpose of his asking this same question over and over without elaboration as to the purpose when it has been answered.  And the answer is a matter of the record that Caprio is already familiar with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2018, 03:24:41 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #461 on: September 11, 2018, 03:36:33 PM »
Brutal nonsense. So you are claiming that Postal called the DPD about the man that she never saw because she thought he was the killer of JFK? How far away is the TT from DP?

The facts are that the police were roaring up and down the street right in front of the TT.  Postal knew the president had been assassinated a short distance away.  I believe the distance from the TT to Dealey Plaza only is about three miles.  Regardless, she didn't have to know that the man was the "killer of JFK."  What she could see with her own eyes was the that the police were looking for someone on her street.  Brewer tells her about the man.  It doesn't take Nostradamus to conclude that someone entering the theatre without buying a ticket is acting suspiciously - particularly when Brewer is following the guy - and so she reports that to the police having no idea whether this is the guy they are looking for.  Maybe he is and maybe he is not.  All she knows is that the police are looking for someone in her vicinity and it has been brought to her attention that a person in her theatre is behaving suspiciously.  She reports it and the police respond accordingly.  All Oswald has to do is clear this up by explaining himself instead of punching a cop and pulling a gun.  Your hero can't do that, however, because it turns out he is the cop killer and assassin.  There is absolutely nothing here that is unclear or suspicious.  It is a logical sequence of events.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2018, 03:45:29 PM »
Is there anyone who can assist Caprio here?  He knows that the record indicates that Julia Postal called the DPD.  I posted her affidavit confirming that she did so.  That seems "specific" (who called - Julia Postal) and "uses evidence" (Postal's affidavit confirming she called the police).  And yet Caprio responds over and over with this nonsense.  Can anyone interpret this?  If Caprio has cause to believe that Postal is lying, then why don't we move on to that?  I can't fathom the purpose of his asking this same question over and over without elaboration as to the purpose when it has been answered.  And the answer is a matter of the record that Caprio is already familiar with.

I don't need any assist. The affidavit that you posted is all over the place. We only have her word that she called. I was hoping that you could provide supporting evidence showing which DPD dispatcher took this call. Well?

Then of course you have to explain why she thought a man that she never saw (and Brewer didn't see when she sent him in to the theater to look according to her affidavit) was the killer of JFK when the TT was miles from DP. Well?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2018, 03:45:29 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2018, 03:49:25 PM »
The facts are that the police were roaring up and down the street right in front of the TT.  Postal knew the president had been assassinated a short distance away.  I believe the distance from the TT to Dealey Plaza only is about three miles.  Regardless, she didn't have to know that the man was the "killer of JFK."  What she could see with her own eyes was the that the police were looking for someone on her street.  Brewer tells her about the man.  It doesn't take Nostradamus to conclude that someone entering the theatre without buying a ticket is acting suspiciously - particularly when Brewer is following the guy - and so she reports that to the police having no idea whether this is the guy they are looking for.  Maybe he is and maybe he is not.  All she knows is that the police are looking for someone in her vicinity and it has been brought to her attention that a person in her theatre is behaving suspiciously.  She reports it and the police respond accordingly.  All Oswald has to do is clear this up by explaining himself instead of punching a cop and pulling a gun.  Your hero can't do that, however, because it turns out he is the cop killer and assassin.  There is absolutely nothing here that is unclear or suspicious.  It is a logical sequence of events.

All these words, but NO supporting evidence. No surprise there. Your main problem is -- she NEVER saw the man claimed to be LHO, therefore, she had NO way of knowing how he was acting.

Tell me why she thought a man that she never saw was a suspect in the killing of JFK when DP was miles away. Go ahead.