Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142461 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #448 on: September 11, 2018, 02:09:44 PM »
Advertisement
I don't have an issue, other than with the fact you won't answer a simple question but would rather be confrontational and difficult. Just forget all about it and I'll make a note never to respond to one of your posts again.

You have dragged this on for so long instead of simply asking your question again. Why is that? You seem to be the difficult one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: September 11, 2018, 02:09:44 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2018, 02:16:26 PM »
You have dragged this on for so long instead of simply asking your question again. Why is that? You seem to be the difficult one.

How about answering the simple question that I posed?  Why are you questioning whether the DPD received a phone call reporting a suspicious person?  Are you implying they did not and that Postal and Brewer were part of a plot to frame Oswald?  Hard to understand your reluctance to imply something but then not confirm it.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #450 on: September 11, 2018, 02:24:40 PM »
Dishonest John I goes on and on questioning Brewer's suspicion of Oswald but won't explain why it is relevant in light of his apparent contention that he is not implying anything nefarious.  And the same song and dance about why Oswald was treated as a murder suspect.  Answered a dozen times.  The DPD received a call reporting a suspicious person in the vicinity of a murder.  They respond to that report as though this person MIGHT be their suspect.  They must do this for their own safety.  It could very well have turned out that this person was not their suspect and had nothing to do with the Tippit murder.  But common sense dictates that the DPD respond as though he might be until they can check him out.  If your client Oswald had been innocent, he could have explained himself exactly like the guy did in the library.  Unfortunately for Oswald, he was guilty and decided to hit a police officer.  Bingo.  The cops have their suspect.  How can anyone suggest it was odd that the DPD responded to the report of a suspicious person in the vicinity of the Tippit murder as though this might be their murder suspect?  Unreal nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: September 11, 2018, 02:24:40 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #451 on: September 11, 2018, 02:57:53 PM »
Huh?  I've already answered that and you already know that Postal called the DPD.  I posted her affidavit confirming that she called the DPD to report a suspicious person had entered the TT without buying a ticket.  What exactly are you claiming?  Do you have any type of coherent point?  Maybe we could move this along if you could just tell us what it is that you are suggesting.  That Postal and Brewer were part of the conspiracy?   That no one called the DPD?  I don't understand the reluctance to state your point if you have one instead of going around in pointless circles.

First of all, Postal never saw the man, allegedly LHO, enter the TT. Secondly, IF Postal did call the police it wasn't because of the JDT murder.

Mrs. POSTAL. ...And they raced in, and the next thing I knew, they were carrying----well, that is when I first heard Officer Tippit had been shot because some officer came in the box office and used the phone, said, "I think we have got our man on both accounts." "What two accounts?" And said, "Well, Officer Tippit's," shocked me, because Officer Tippit used to work part time for us years ago. I didn't know him personally.

She didn't know about JDT's murder UNTIL the police arrived. Also, how did the police know that they had their man on BOTH COUNTS that fast?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:16:14 PM by Rob Caprio »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #452 on: September 11, 2018, 03:01:34 PM »
I do wonder what's so suspicious about looking in a shoe store window and what he did that was interpreted as "acting scared".  Brewer never really elaborated.

There you go again... separating, hitting the pause button, reducing each moment in time down to a screenshot.

And remember, Dishonest John is not questioning Brewer's motives here or implying anything nefarious.  LOL.  He is just wondering for no apparent reason.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: September 11, 2018, 03:01:34 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #453 on: September 11, 2018, 03:05:26 PM »
This is very simple.  If you are not alleging that Brewer was acting for nefarious reasons, then what is the purpose of questioning his motives for finding Oswald suspicious?  Even if you believe his suspicion was unfounded, why does it matter?  If Brewer thought Oswald was acting suspiciously (even if he was not) it doesn't change the narrative one iota.  Brewer believed - rightly or wrongly - that Oswald was suspicious and that ultimately led to the chain of events resulting in his arrest.  So what?

This is simple. I ask whether Brewer was actually involved at all as claimed. Nothing "nefarious" about it. That is your game to divert from the real issue.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #454 on: September 11, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »
First of all, Postal never saw the man, allegedly LHO, enter the TT. Secondly, IF Postal did call the police it wasn't because of the JDT mureder.

Mr. POSTAL. ...And they raced in, and the next thing I knew, they were carrying----well, that is when I first heard Officer Tippit had been shot because some officer came in the box office and used the phone, said, "I think we have got our man on both accounts." "What two accounts?" And said, "Well, Officer Tippit's," shocked me, because Officer Tippit used to work part time for us years ago. I didn't know him personally.

She didn't know about JDT's murder UNTIL the police arrived. Also, how did the police know that they had their man on BOTH COUNTS that fast?

Brutal nonsense.  That is the best you can do?  Even if she didn't see Oswald or know about the Tippit murder, that doesn't mean she didn't call the DPD.  LOL.  Is that what you are suggesting?  How about just saying whether or not you are claiming a random ticket seller was in on the plot?  Why is that so hard?  In her affidavit, Postal confirms that she called the DPD to report a person who had entered the TT without buying a ticket in an apparent attempt to elude police who were flying up and down the road right in front of her.  Part of that information came from Brewer.  She knew the police were looking for someone and that president had been killed.  Again, the DPD had no idea "that they had their man" when they received this report.  What they had was a report of a suspicious person in the vicinity of the murder.  They responded to that report as though it MIGHT be their suspect.  They had to do that for their own safety until they could check him out and confirm whether or not he was their suspect.  Just like they did with the guy at the library.  This is weak sauce even by your prior low standards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: September 11, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #455 on: September 11, 2018, 03:10:30 PM »
Hmmmmmm, that's a tough one, but I'll take a shot at it.

See if you can follow along, goofy.

A cop is murdered and a search is on for the perp.

Brewer sees someone enter his storefront as the cops are passing by and gets the feeling this person is trying to evade them.

The person who is trying to evade the cops becomes a suspect in the murder of JDT.

Brewer alertly keeps an eye on Saint Patsy as he strolls towards the theater and then disappears.

The rest is history. Saint Patsy busted !

Your continual attempt to paint Brewer's actions as irrational and the police response as unwarranted is nothing short of moronic.

Brewer hero  Iacoletti zero.

How many other people were doing something that could be construed as "suspicious?" Why was the focus always on LHO? It was as if they knew that he was the patsy.