Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142375 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #440 on: September 11, 2018, 12:22:11 AM »
Advertisement
'And your other irrational brethren who think that's evidence for murder.'

Not in and of itself. You refuse to acknowledge that. You are making yourself look a troll, nothing else. You're alarmingly desperate; worse than you've ever been IMO. You and your brethren are living in The Land of Irrationality.

Dishonest John is really losing it.  He just suggested that he didn't question Brewer's motives and in the very same post questions Brewer's motives for finding Oswald suspicious.  But, of course, he is not implying anything nefarious!  LOL.  He could clear this up by telling us why it matters whether Brewer's suspicion was reasonable or not if he is not implying anything nefarious.  Even assuming that his nutty premise was correct - that Brewer had no real basis to find Oswald suspicious - it doesn't matter if Brewer is acting unreasonably but for no nefarious purpose. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #440 on: September 11, 2018, 12:22:11 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #441 on: September 11, 2018, 12:30:10 AM »
Dishonest John is really losing it.  He just suggested that he didn't question Brewer's motives and in the very same post questions Brewer's motives for finding Oswald suspicious.

Wrong, Lying Richard.  I still haven't questioned his motives.  Do you understand what motives are?  If anything I questioned his judgment.

But, of course, he is not implying anything nefarious!  LOL.

Why would you think I am?  Just because it suits your strawman?

He could clear this up by telling us why it matters whether Brewer's suspicion was reasonable or not if he is not implying anything nefarious.

Already answered.  Try reading the previous posts in a thread before doing your silly posturing.

How should I know if Brewer's suspicion was reasonable?  He never explained the actual behavior that was so suspicious.  "Looked scared" could mean just about anything.

Even assuming that his nutty premise was correct - that Brewer had no real basis to find Oswald suspicious - it doesn't matter if Brewer is acting unreasonably but for no nefarious purpose.

As I already explained in those posts you didn't bother to read, what matters is how the police responded to Brewer's unreasonable suspicion.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 12:31:49 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #442 on: September 11, 2018, 12:34:23 AM »

I do wonder what's so suspicious about looking in a shoe store window and what he did that was interpreted as "acting scared".  Brewer never really elaborated.

I do wonder what's so suspicious about looking in a shoe store window and what he did that was interpreted as "acting scared".  Brewer never really elaborated.

There you go again... separating, hitting the pause button, reducing each moment in time down to a screenshot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #442 on: September 11, 2018, 12:34:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #443 on: September 11, 2018, 12:39:57 AM »

There you go again... separating, hitting the pause button, reducing each moment in time down to a screenshot.

Enlighten me, O wise one.  What combination of moments in Brewer's time collectively made this man "suspicious" to Brewer?  Did Brewer elaborate in some other way that I'm just not familiar with?  Or are you just grandstanding again?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #444 on: September 11, 2018, 12:46:51 AM »
Somebody thinks that supposedly "not being interested in what happened" is evidence of murder, and I'm the one who's desperate?  Please.

::)

Her we go again. For the umpteenth time. Where did I ever say that any one of, say Bug53, were evidence of murder in and of their own? Yes, you are desperate, otherwise you'd stop with your nonsense in that regard. Trying to constantly separate each piece of the puzzle, in total disregard of the other pieces, (whether you consider them useful or not) leaves you stuck here long after you eventually become a poster to #IGNORE.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 12:48:30 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #444 on: September 11, 2018, 12:46:51 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #445 on: September 11, 2018, 12:51:59 AM »
Enlighten me, O wise one.  What combination of moments in Brewer's time collectively made this man "suspicious" to Brewer?  Did Brewer elaborate in some other way that I'm just not familiar with?  Or are you just grandstanding again?

You continue to ignore the context

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #446 on: September 11, 2018, 03:01:41 AM »
How does Saint Brewer's observation make anyone a murder suspect?

The only thing that hurts is what you think passes for a logical argument.

Hmmmmmm, that's a tough one, but I'll take a shot at it.

See if you can follow along, goofy.

A cop is murdered and a search is on for the perp.

Brewer sees someone enter his storefront as the cops are passing by and gets the feeling this person is trying to evade them.

The person who is trying to evade the cops becomes a suspect in the murder of JDT.

Brewer alertly keeps an eye on Saint Patsy as he strolls towards the theater and then disappears.

The rest is history. Saint Patsy busted !

Your continual attempt to paint Brewer's actions as irrational and the police response as unwarranted is nothing short of moronic.

Brewer hero  Iacoletti zero.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #446 on: September 11, 2018, 03:01:41 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #447 on: September 11, 2018, 08:35:30 AM »
But Brewer said that he and Butch went up to the balcony and didn't see anything.

Yes, but it was dark and they didn't do a thorough search. Based on experience, and where Burroughs had been, it seemed most likely to them that Oswald has gone upnto the balcony. Seems reasonable to me given the circumstances.