Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 142509 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2018, 01:25:03 AM »
Advertisement
It's no use Richard. If Oswald were alive today and said "I did it", most of the people on here would jump up and down with their hair on fire and call him a liar and ask him, "do you have any evidence to prove it!" Truly fascinating.

That's right.  A perfect example of that is Sirhan Sirhan admitted, in a filmed interview, that he shot Bobby Kennedy... even going as far as explaining his motive for doing so.  Yet, some conspiracy nuts, many who are members of this forum, totally ignore that interview.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2018, 01:25:03 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2018, 01:26:24 AM »
LOL, they didn't have to show any just cause to search, beat up, and arrest a guy in a theater for murder based on looking funny to a shoe salesman.

Oswald was beat up and arrested for punching a police officer, regardless of what the erroneous arrest report says.  Live with it.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2018, 01:31:08 AM »
So Oswald knows nothing about the shooting, simply walks out of the building, sees the screaming and yelling and chaos all around, and just decides, "I think I'll go to a movie."

Even shady lawyers wouldn't try to  sell that one.

Desperate conspiracy believers? Sure, but not defense lawyers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2018, 01:31:08 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2018, 02:09:28 AM »
This is a classic example of Iacoletti, using shady defense lawyer tactics, showing that he is willing to jump through any hoop to get a double murderer off the hook.

This silly rhetoric does not help you make your case at all.  In fact it illustrates how weak your case really is.  I can just as easily say that you use shady prosecuting lawyer tactics to jump through any hoop to railroad an innocent man.  Can the rhetoric and actually prove he was a "double murderer" instead of just claiming it over and over again.

One minute, we cannot be sure that Oswald was even aware that the President had been shot at... and then, in the next minute, Oswald possibly left work early because he didn't believe there was going to be any more work that day because the President had been shot at.

Yeah, except nobody ever said that he didn't believe there was going to be any more work that day because the President had been shot at.

Nice strawman, Bill Brown.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2018, 02:17:59 AM »
Iacoletti stated that Randle and Frazier stated that the bag was too short to carry the alleged murder weapon.  This is an incorrect statement by Iacoletti.

No, it's another word game by Bill Brown.  I didn't put quotation marks around it.  They stated that the bag was a particular size.  The particular sizes that they gave were too short to carry the alleged murder weapon.

You can call it word games all you want, it doesn't change the fact that Iacoletti misspoke.  A newbie, after reading Iacoletti's false statement, could be left with false knowledge that Linnie Mae Randle told the authorities that the rifle was too long for the bag.

Yes, it's all for the poor "misled" children.  ::)  Except you're the only one who seems to have been confused about what I meant.

None of your hoop jumping changes the fact that both Frazier and Randle estimated the bag was a size that would have been too short to have held that rifle, and furthermore they both said that CE142 was not the bag they saw.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2018, 02:17:59 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2018, 02:23:28 AM »
Tim, you're talking to Tony Fratini who has a theory about the bag... and if his theory is true, then Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Frazier were flat out lying when they said they saw Oswald carrying some sort of bag that morning.

Frazier and Randle... Lying.

Oswald... Not Lying.

Pathetic, in my opinion.

Bill, Tony made the mistake of adopting a pet theory. People should be wary of doing that sort of thing. You'll likely end up defending the undefendable and looking foolish in the process.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2018, 02:25:19 AM »
Tim, you're talking to Tony Fratini who has a theory about the bag... and if his theory is true, then Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Frazier were flat out lying when they said they saw Oswald carrying some sort of bag that morning.

Frazier and Randle... Lying.

Oswald... Not Lying.

Pathetic, in my opinion.

What that shows is that you actually have no freakin' idea what Tony's theory about the bag is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 23, 2018, 02:25:19 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2018, 02:28:27 AM »
So Oswald knows nothing about the shooting, simply walks out of the building, sees the screaming and yelling and chaos all around, and just decides, "I think I'll go to a movie."

Even shady lawyers wouldn't try to  sell that one.

Desperate conspiracy believers? Sure, but not defense lawyers.

I asked a very simple question:  "How can you be sure that Oswald even knew that the president was shot?"

This rhetoric doesn't even come close to actually answering it.