Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 143840 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2018, 05:15:32 PM »
Advertisement
Frazier and his sister both saw Oswald with CE 142. Oswald lied to his interviewers, saying that he never carried a long package to work that morning and that he never told Frazier that he brought curtains rods with him.

You're entitled to your own opinion.  You're not entitled to your own facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2018, 05:15:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2018, 05:27:30 PM »
Frazier was not threatened with physical violence by Fritz or anyone else.

"and in comes Captain Will Fritz, who I have never seen in my life, never talked to. He brought in a typed statement, and he had a pen. He says here, sign this. He gave me a pen. I started reading it. Well, they wanted me to confess to being part of or having knowledge of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. I read about two sentences of that, and I looked at him and I said that's ludicrous. I said I'm not signing that. So he drew his hand back to hit me, and I did my arm up like this because he was over here like you are. I told him -- I said -- he got very red-faced. He wasn't a real big man for his physical stature, but I hear he had a temper. Anyway, he -- I told him, I said, you know, I know there's policemen outside of the door. I said when they get in, you and I are going to have a hell of a fight."

https://www.c-span.org/video/?313792-1/lee-harvey-oswald-kennedy-assassination&start=2757
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 05:47:40 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2018, 05:33:22 PM »
Tony , you really are desperate. You keep referring to the dimensions of the bag when it is empty. The package was 35 inches long by about 6 inches in width.

How could you possibly know how long his package was?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2018, 05:33:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2018, 05:37:43 PM »
WTF? So now you have both BWF and LMR committing perjury? LOL! Tony, maybe you need to take up a different hobby.

We don't know what Fritz asked Oswald.  He could have handed CE142 to Oswald and lied saying that BWF and LMR told us you carried this to work this morning.  And Oswald denied it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2018, 05:38:29 PM »
Tony, your use of the term "Negro" could get you labeled as a racist.

What's racist about the word Negro?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2018, 05:38:29 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2018, 05:41:39 PM »
The best evidence of the bag's size will always be the bag itself since it was found and can be measured.

Circular argument -- it's the same bag because it's the same bag.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »
"and in comes captain will fritz, who I have never seen in my life, never talked to. He brought in a typed statement, and he had a pen. He says here, sign this. He gave me a pen. I started reading it. Well, they wanted me to confess to being part of or having knowledge of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. I read about two sentences of that, and I looked at him and I said that's ludicrous. I said I'm not signing that. So he drew his hand back to hit me, and I did my arm up like this because he was over here like you are. I told him -- I said -- he got very red-faced. He wasn't a real big man for his physical stature, but I hear he had a temper. Anyway, he -- I told him, I said, you know, I know there's policemen outside of the door. I said when they get in, you and I are going to have a hell of a fight."

https://www.c-span.org/video/?313792-1/lee-harvey-oswald-kennedy-assassination&start=2757

That was Frazier speaking in 2013. Are we going to go by what he said that year and forward?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2018, 05:46:50 PM »
What's racist about the word Negro?

I personally don't think that it is a racist term. There are many who do though and , if I remember correctly,  Bill Brown was raked over the coals a few years back for using here on this forum.