Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 143763 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »
Advertisement

Are you claiming that Lewis never told Drain that Frazier said that it was possible that the bag shown to him was the case he had seen Oswald carrying?

No.. I am claiming that you misrepresent the truth by leaving out that - according to Lewis - Frazier had actually said "that it was possible that it was the case, but he did not think it resembled it"

Misrepresenting the truth only makes your arguments weaker, Tim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2018, 04:32:47 PM »
No.. I am claiming that you misrepresent the truth by leaving out that - according to Lewis - Frazier had actually said "that it was possible that it was the case, but he did not think it resembled it"

Misrepresenting the truth only makes your arguments weaker, Tim.

You claimed that it was a massive misrepresentation of the truth on my part. When in fact, I didn't misrepresent the truth at all. What I stated was 100% factual.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »

You claimed that it was a massive misrepresentation of the truth on my part. When in fact, I didn't misrepresent the truth at all. What I stated was 100% factual.

Leaving out on purpose crucial information that negates or qualifies a previous statement is a misrepresentation of the truth.

Are you really this desperate?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:42:27 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »
He picked Oswald out of a line-up as having been a passenger on his bus. You're saying that what he said during the lineup and his signed affidavit should be disregarded in favor of what he said during his WC testimony?

I'm saying that he thought the guy he identified in the lineup was the grinning man who stayed on the bus.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2018, 04:46:56 PM »
Leaving out on purpose crucial information that negates or qualifies a previous statement is a misrepresentation of the truth.

Are you really this desperate?

I'm not desperate.Nor am I stupid. Claiming that I massively misrepresented the truth is just plain stupid. What I stated was the truth. Not one word of it was a lie or a misrepresentation of the truth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2018, 04:46:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2018, 04:48:06 PM »
That Brennan did not know that a rifle is not properly referred to as a gun does not negate the fact that Brennan saw an individual firing a rifle  from the sixth floor floor of the TSBD. Revolvers and pistols are not shouldered when fired.

Mr. BRENNAN. I am not an expert on guns. It was, as I could observe, some type of a high-powered rifle.

So now we're back to Joe's statement that Oswald did not bring a gun.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2018, 04:49:36 PM »
No.  Your comment was not true at all.  Can you quote Linnie Mae Randle stating that the bag was too short "to hold the alleged murder weapon"?

She estimated the bag to be 27 inches long, which was too short to hold the alleged murder weapon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2018, 04:49:36 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2018, 04:50:44 PM »
Mr. BALL. Did Frazier ever tell you how long the package was?
Mr. FRITZ. He just measured, told me about that long.
Mr. BALL. Approximately how long?
Mr. FRITZ. I am guessing at this, the way he measured, probably 26 inches, 27 inches, something like that. Too short for the length of that rifle unless he took it down, I presume he took it down if it was in there, and I am sure it was.