Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Mysterious death list?  (Read 5506 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Mysterious death list?
« on: March 19, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
Advertisement
Just a question about the so called "mysterious deaths" by people like Jim Marrs and Penn Jones. If there was a conspiracy, why have none of the hard core conspiracy theory authors made the list? Why were people like Mark Lane, Jim Marrs, Robert Groden, Josiah Thompson, David Lifton, and so many more, not murdered by this "massive conspiracy", they all claim to have exposed? Why leave them alive?

JFK Assassination Forum

Mysterious death list?
« on: March 19, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »

Online Richard Smith

Re: Mysterious death list?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »
They finally got Michael Paine.  Yes, the plan apparently is to allow the witnesses to tell their story to the authorities, then hire a hit team to knock them off years later for no apparent reason adding more conspirators to the plot, but allow those who know the "truth" like Mark Lane and many Internet kranks in their mother's basement to go on forever with their nonsense.

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 01:43:45 PM »
They finally got Michael Paine.  Yes, the plan apparently is to allow the witnesses to tell their story to the authorities, then hire a hit team to knock them off years later for no apparent reason adding more conspirators to the plot, but allow those who know the "truth" like Mark Lane and many Internet kranks in their mother's basement to go on forever with their nonsense.

The idea, apparently, was to let them talk to the press and then, years later, knock them off.

I guess that made as much sense as shooting JFK from the front and then altering everything to make it look like he was shot from behind.

But remember, all of that evidence pointing to Oswald is bogus. See, he really really did want to see that movie. Was he not interested in what happened to JFK? Heck no.

Anyway, Paine was CIA so they didn't need to kill him.

See? Up is down and down is up and everything and anything can be explained away.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 01:45:40 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 01:43:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 09:40:11 PM »
Just a question about the so called "mysterious deaths" by people like Jim Marrs and Penn Jones.

Then why don't you ask people like Jim Marrs and Penn Jones instead of strawmanning this forum yet again?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 03:10:06 PM »
Then why don't you ask people like Jim Marrs and Penn Jones instead of strawmanning this forum yet again?

Who are you? What are you the grand poobah of the forum? You seem to be a little too fixated on me John. Run along now and go play. It's a legitimate question whether you think so or not. If you don't have a reply don't answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 03:10:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 08:09:02 PM »
I'm the guy calling you out on your irrelevant trolling of the forum.

"Gee you guys who aren't Jim Marrs and Penn Jones....defend what Jim Marrs and Penn Jones thought about something.  That way I can keep avoiding having to defend what I believe".

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 09:20:25 PM »
I'm the guy calling you out on your irrelevant trolling of the forum.

"Gee you guys who aren't Jim Marrs and Penn Jones....defend what Jim Marrs and Penn Jones thought about something.  That way I can keep avoiding having to defend what I believe".

"That way I can keep avoiding having to defend what I believe".

I'm glad that you admit you do that ole Potentate of the forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 09:20:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 09:38:37 PM »
"That way I can keep avoiding having to defend what I believe".

I'm glad that you admit you do that ole Potentate of the forum.

Nope, that would be Ol' Wesley "not going to play that game" Johnson.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:43:08 PM by John Iacoletti »