I totally agree with you, Albert. And furthermore, that reopenkennedycase place never did you no favours, either. And furtherevenMORE, that deep politics forum
writing about ‘The Albert Doyle Operation’ (it’s right on top of the search engine! even above ‘Sherlock Holmes’ aka Conan Doyle-lol) really sunk pretty low, with Drago, Burnham & Co. leading the charge. I mean, the nerve of some people.
ROKC still exists under the new "Jacks" website...Tony Chrome runs it..."Jacks" is on a private setting and does not reach the public...The reason the ex-Greg Parker gang hides on Jacks is because they know their content is rubbish and they don't want to answer for it by showing it to the public...I was allowed to post there for several years...I was banned a few months ago when Kamp posted a demand that I be removed and Chrome dutifully obeyed it as Kamp's docile servant...Kamp barks orders and Chrome goes on his knees and does Kamp's bidding...The reason Kamp demanded my banning is because they thought the Luna Committee was close to obtaining the original films and they didn't want me present on the board to take credit...Greg Parker retired his ROKC website because he's fully aware he's a crazy evidence hacker and troll...He was never serious and therefore he quit...Banning is how those cowards operate...Kamp has no problem with his membership on The Education Forum...
Peter Lemkin sent me a Private Message saying no more posting about The Education Forum or I would be banned...This is the same Lemkin who erased The Deep Politics Forum rules that protected members...Those rules were written precisely to keep Lemkin and the DPF moderators from abusing members with their moderator power...Lemkin oversaw their removal and there are no more member- protecting rules...So Lemkin is no different than Donald Trump...Lemkin never apologized to me or admitted I was right on Prayer Man...I think Magda is the only reason I am allowed to post there but she has an annoying habit of not being present in matters like the above...Lemkin now moderates because he has a moderator avatar and what he says goes simply because he says so...I think they are delusional that they haven't destroyed the Deep Politics Forum because of that and even DiEugenio prefers The Education Forum and doesn't post there...It used to be a moderation issue if you posted over on the EF but now Lemkin has knuckled under and conceded to the EF and fraternizers who prefer to post there instead of the EF...Lemkin prefers to bash a scapegoat while not answering to any rules instead...Or answering to the actual issues upon which that persecution was based...These people would rather destroy an entire website than admit they were wrong on Prayer Man...The Deep Politics Website was formed in opposition to The Education Forum...Lemkin has now reversed that with no accountability while attacking the guy who did what DPF was designed to do from its inception...