Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How Did Bart Kamp Create The Lovelady Image?  (Read 131906 times)

Online Royell Storing

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5761
Re: How Did Bart Kamp Create The Lovelady Image?
« Reply #511 on: Yesterday at 06:50:19 PM »
Anyone who makes up things that aren't true and insists they are true is a fantasist.
That's you Royell.
It's got nothing to do with agreeing or not agreeing with me.
You don't agree with reality. That's the problem.
Your constant insistence that Weigman can be seen running across the knoll in the Bell film is utterly bizarre. It's delusional. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me.
This forum is littered with the nonsense you have made up out of thin air and that you insist must be treated seriously.

Making up fantasies has got nothing to do with agreeing with me.
So you can stop crying about that, grow up and join the real world.

PS: I had a funny feeling Brian wasn't going to able to back up his claim about Sandy Larsen and it appears to be the case. But I stated that I would be willing to concede the point if he did so and that is still the case. That's called being reasonable, Royell. Give it a try some time.

                                                                  SEARCH "YOU TUBE"

    I've helped you with sourcing numerous times. Going way back to the better def Lovelady images. You wouldn't even be aware of "The JFK Theorist" if it weren't for me.  And now I am encouraging You to familiarize yourself with a Hi Def copy of the Couch Film. The Couch Film shows Wiegman running down the Knoll. The Couch Film shows Wiegman (W) of where we see him on the Bell Film. And this is only seconds later. You gotta have a broad based knowledge of the image evidence in order to connect the dots. Same goes for your currently attempting to time stamp the Darnell film footage. Like I said, you are very good with the main players in front of the TSBD. You get outside of that and you are hurting. I also believe, to date, the assassination film copies you have eyeballed are Old and definition challenged. This is why you and others for decades believed Wiegman was laying across the steps. The clearer Bell Film images show Wiegman is NOT on the steps, and he is Not facing Mrs Hester above him. Wiegman is on the grass. Just look below the Bench on the (R). This will show you where the steps End and the ground begins.