Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald fingerprints on the live shell?  (Read 20855 times)

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

Re: Oswald fingerprints on the live shell?
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2018, 05:28:02 AM »
Advertisement
one palm print on box  ::)

he lifted and placed box with just one bare hand I guess lolz

But he made sure not leave any fingerprints on the other big box underneath nor on the box carefully balanced precariously on the window ledge.

They didn't bother dust window frame, even though Arnold Rowland said when saw the black man at 12:25 pm there, that the window was almost half open, which means if BRW didn't lower window, that the shooter MUST have, and so touched it with bare hands if its Oswald who didn't have gloves. Dusting that window could have proved somebody else lowered it, not Oswald, SO DONT MESS WITH IT.. because LBJ made phone call to Fritz and the case is cinched so avoid any possibility of other prints being found

there were no fingerprints found on the boxes where rifle wedge between, nor  any Oswald fingerprints found on the 2nd floor lunchroom door or the outer vestibule door, nor on the door of the 2nd floor office that Oswald alledgedly opened and seen by Mrs Reid, nor on the exit door Oswald exited office from.

the coke, that Oswald had in hand, where it went who knows, there was one Dr.Pepper bottle found on the 6th floor and another bottle found on the front entrance steps of TSBD none them had any fingerprints. Nor the chicken bone bag.

So fingerprints on this day of Nov 22 1963 were only l found  to support the WC preconceived theory Oswald did it, and any other fingerprint areas not tested, or fingerprints like one that matches Malcolm Wallace with 37 pts, not mentioned. Or any other items with other prints not investigated whose those prints belonged too.

Were there any prints at the Tippet shooting scene from Oswald. No, none found. No prints on those bullets Oswald supposedly took out the pistol one by one with his bare fingers tossing them on the ground. None found on the side of Tippets right side car door where Oswald placed his hands according to Markam witness.

No fingerprints on that bus transfer ticket eithe from McWatters the bus driver who had to cut it  and hand it to Oswald, nor any of Oswalds, who had to take it from McWatters with a bare hand, and place it in his shirt pocket.

No fiingprints apperently taken from front door of Oswalds boarding house.

Where there Oswalds fingerprints on the entrance door of the Texas Theater? They didnt bother try dusting that door.

What about the front door of TSBD or the read door of TSBD? Any attempt to dust those doors for prints. No.

What about the Domino room? any attempt dust for Oswalds prints there, or in the 2nd floor lunchroom where Carolyn Arnold said he was sitting at table eathing his lunch. No. Why bother, the idea is Oswald is GUILTY.. dont mess that up.

Butch Burroughs said sold popcorn to Oswald. Did they attempt find popcorn box and dust for prints.. NO. because if they had and they found Oswalds prints, then Burroughs gives Oswald alibi of being in the Theater between 1:00 and !:07pm.

Any attempt made to find the ticket stubs and see if any had Oswald prints cause he might actually bought a ticket from the ticket girl and why shes very upset and confused when exactly she saw Oswald. Maybe a fingerprint on ticketstub would have proved Oswald bought ticket at 1:00pm. So DONT LOOK THERE, dont want mess up the He DONE it WC theory.

What about William Wallys taxi cab? Any prints Oswald found on door? Did they bother attempt dust the door? No.

Any prints on the bus door of McWatters bus that Oswald supposedly pounded on with his fist?
No. No one thought to dust door for prints. Or the seat Oswald sat in on the bus. Any fibers from his jacket brown shirt on the seat?

What about foot prints. Any footprints found at Tippet scene linked ot Oswalds shoes? anywhere from the TSBD SN 6th floor to his eventual capture at Theater, any shoe prints found. No.

And shoe prints on front floorboard of Wallys taxi matching Oswalds shoe? uh no, didnt bother with that.

Any found in Brewers store. Oswald prints on the entrance door he had to open twice?
No.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 05:33:15 AM by Zeon Wasinsky »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2018, 05:28:02 AM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2018, 08:31:03 AM »
Were Lee Harvey Oswald's fingerprints - more specfically his thumbprint - found on the live shell in the chamber of the rifle that was found?

I don't know if fingerprints on a shell are obliterated by the act of firing the gun, but they should still be on the unfired bullet wouldn't they? I don't know much about loading bullets into a clip, but don't you have to press down on the bullet to get it into the clip?
Wouldn't his thumprint still be on it?

Steve Thomas

Were Lee Harvey Oswald's fingerprints - more specfically his thumbprint - found on the live shell in the chamber of the rifle that was found?

I don't know if fingerprints on a shell are obliterated by the act of firing the gun, but they should still be on the unfired bullet wouldn't they? I don't know much about loading bullets into a clip, but don't you have to press down on the bullet to get it into the clip?

Steve Thomas

I guess I should have looked this ahead of time:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/day1.htm

Mr. DAY. That is the live round that fell from the rifle when Captain Fritz opened the bolt.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do with this after you put your name on it?
Mr. DAY. Captain Fritz took possession of it. I retained possession of the rifle.
Mr. BELIN. Did you process this live round at all for prints?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; I did. I did not find any prints.

How is this possible?

Mr. BELIN. How did you try to process the live round for prints?
Mr. DAY. With black fingerprint powder.

Mr. DAY. After ejecting the live round, then I gave my attention to the rifle.

When was this live round dusted for prints?
In his Report, Day wrote:

Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round.

So, neither Oswald's, nor Fritz's prints were on the live round.

How did Fritz handle this piece of evidence? Did he put it in an evidence bag? Did he put it in his pocket?

Steve Thomas

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2018, 03:37:02 PM »
It wasn't possible. It never happened. The palm print was lifted off of the barrel by Carl Day on Nov 22.

Of course it was.  He just forgot to photograph it or tell anybody about it on Nov 22.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2018, 03:37:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2018, 05:58:11 PM »
I guess I should have looked this ahead of time:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/day1.htm

Mr. DAY. That is the live round that fell from the rifle when Captain Fritz opened the bolt.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do with this after you put your name on it?
Mr. DAY. Captain Fritz took possession of it. I retained possession of the rifle.
Mr. BELIN. Did you process this live round at all for prints?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; I did. I did not find any prints.

How is this possible?

Mr. BELIN. How did you try to process the live round for prints?
Mr. DAY. With black fingerprint powder.

Mr. DAY. After ejecting the live round, then I gave my attention to the rifle.

When was this live round dusted for prints?
In his Report, Day wrote:

Mr. DAY. "When bolt opened one live round was in the barrel. No prints are on the live round. Captain Fritz and Lieutenant Day opened the barrel. Captain Fritz has the live round.

So, neither Oswald's, nor Fritz's prints were on the live round.

How did Fritz handle this piece of evidence? Did he put it in an evidence bag? Did he put it in his pocket?

Steve Thomas

I remember reading the affidavit of someone who was there ( possibly Weitzman?) who said that the live round fell out at Captain Friz feet , and he simply picked it up and put it in his pocket.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 01:23:21 PM »
Sure it was. Now, where is your evidence for this claim?

Day lifted the smudge that he imagined might be a palm print "off underside gun barrell (sic) near end of forgrip " C2766) when he was dusting the rifle for prints on the sixth floor at about 1:45 that afternoon.   Tom Alyea was right there watching and he witnessed Day lift that smudge and place it on the 3" X 5" white card that is now CE 634.

The story of disassembling the rifle and finding a palm print on the 5/8" diameter barrel is simply BS.

Day lifted the smudge from he WOODEN foregrip ....That foregrip has a bayonet slot cut into the wood to allow the bayonet blade to be folded back into that slot .  The slot is visible in the photo CE 634.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 01:23:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 04:56:04 PM »
Where is your supporting evidence for these claims?

Rob, You've been around long enough to know the facts.....If you don't know that I'm posting the truth, then  nothing I post will help you....

Offline Susan Wilde

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2018, 08:40:31 PM »
JFK Assassination Conspiracy
Could Finally be Solved After
55 Years Thanks to Brit Firm?s
Work to Extract Fingerprints
from Bullets

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5647485/jfk-assassination-death-who-shot-bullets-finger-prints-technology/

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2018, 08:40:31 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 05:09:24 AM »
There were also no fingerprints of LHO on the wall, window ledge, the pipe near the window or floor. How is that possible?

What were the extent of LHO's prints on the 6th floor? He should have had his prints all over it including the boxes near the SN and the door handles. If his prints were not on the door handles, then he was either wearing gloves or else he wasn't there. No gloves were found.