Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The definition of insanity  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Larry Baldwin

The definition of insanity
« on: March 13, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »
Advertisement
I keep checking back on this forum to see if things have changed (yes, the definition of insanity).  Nothing has changed except that there are a couple more LN bullies on the block.  I cannot think of a single LN on this forum is isn't a complete dick.

Since my last statement will probably get me e banned anyway, I also will say this:  There is absolutely no way that all previous forum posts were completely lost due to a hack. Having previously witnessed the migration from one forum to another, it is fair to say that Duncan was familiar with DB exports, imports and backups.  The previous forum DB had to be used to import into the new forum DB.  Furthermore, even if Duncan wasn't doing nightly backups, I am sure his ISP was.  It wouldn't have taken much to recover.  Food for thought.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:56:44 PM by Larry Baldwin »

JFK Assassination Forum

The definition of insanity
« on: March 13, 2018, 07:45:18 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: The definition of insanity
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »
I keep checking back on this forum to see if things have changed (yes, the definition of insanity).  Nothing has changed except that there are a couple more LN bullies on the block.  I cannot think of a single LN on this forum is isn't a complete dick.

Since my last statement will probably get me e banned anyway, I also will say this:  There is absolutely no way that all previous forum posts were completely lost due to a hack. Having previously witnessed the migration from one forum to another, it is fair to say that Duncan was familiar with DB exports, imports and backups.  The previous forum DB had to be used to import into the new forum DB.  Furthermore, even if Duncan wasn't doing nightly backups, I am sure his ISP was.  It wouldn't have taken much to recover.  Food for thought.

Hey, Larry if the B. S.at this Forum is getting to you at times ... just keep the following in mind.

Lighten up, willya?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:24:42 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 02:35:25 AM »
Hey, Larry if the B. S.at this Forum is getting to you at times ... just keep the following in mind.

Lighten up, willya?

;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 02:35:25 AM »