Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
David Von Pein

Author Topic: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory  (Read 9277 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2024, 09:52:13 AM »
Advertisement
Clearly Fischer includes a t-shirt as an open collar shirt. He specifically and unequivocally says that it could have been a t-shirt. You choose to ignore this fact and continue to delude yourself. And why would you think that taking off the outer shirt is silly?

Clearly Fischer includes a t-shirt as an open collar shirt.

You think Fischer includes a T-shirt with no collar as an open collar shirt?? ???
It's official Charles. you are now making a fool of yourself.
The shooter was wearing a light coloured shirt, open at the collar, as recalled by three eye-witnesses. That's how I see it and there's plenty of evidence to back me up.
I'm not interested in your desperate attempts to make it how you want it.
Let's just agree to disagree because this is getting embarrassing.
You've said nothing that even remotely comes close to changing my opinion on this. In fact, you've only strengthened it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2024, 09:52:13 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2024, 10:07:32 AM »
Here's one for the Nutters:

Why do you think Oswald said that it was as the result of a conversation with Bill Shelley that he decided to go home?
Why do you think he specifically named Shelley?
The thing that first draws Oswald's name to the attention of the police is that he 'flees the scene' of the crime. When asked about it, he must come up with an innocent explanation for why he did it. His explanation is that, basically, Shelley said it was alright to go home.
Oswald knows that it is the easiest thing in the world for the police to check with Shelley whether this happened or not.
So why do you think he named Shelley?

Let's see if we have any takers.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:08:56 AM by Dan O'meara »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2024, 10:26:16 AM »
Clearly Fischer includes a t-shirt as an open collar shirt.

You think Fischer includes a T-shirt with no collar as an open collar shirt?? ???
It's official Charles. you are now making a fool of yourself.
The shooter was wearing a light coloured shirt, open at the collar, as recalled by three eye-witnesses. That's how I see it and there's plenty of evidence to back me up.
I'm not interested in your desperate attempts to make it how you want it.
Let's just agree to disagree because this is getting embarrassing.
You've said nothing that even remotely comes close to changing my opinion on this. In fact, you've only strengthened it.

I don’t just have the opinion, I know it as a fact. Read the transcript of Fischer’s testimony.

“And he had--he had on an open-neck shirt, but it-uh--could have been a sport shirt or a T-shirt. It was light in color; probably white”,

He said it very clearly and precisely. No interpretation needed. However, the term is an “open-neck shirt”. I apparently got sloppy with my words by saying open collar. Please forgive me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2024, 10:26:16 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2024, 11:32:54 AM »

I don’t just have the opinion, I know it as a fact. Read the transcript of Fischer’s testimony.

“And he had--he had on an open-neck shirt, but it-uh--could have been a sport shirt or a T-shirt. It was light in color; probably white”,

He said it very clearly and precisely. No interpretation needed. However, the term is an “open-neck shirt”. I apparently got sloppy with my words by saying open collar. Please forgive me.

I like the way you say Fischer said it "very clearly and precisely" and then admit he said something completely different  ::)
Let's just agree to disagree.
Meanwhile back at the ranch...what do you think of Oswald using Shelley as an excuse.
This is an incredibly important aspect of the case as it represents the only testable part of Oswald's alibi for his movements that day.
Why do you think he introduced Shelley into it?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2024, 01:26:05 PM »

I like the way you say Fischer said it "very clearly and precisely" and then admit he said something completely different  ::)
Let's just agree to disagree.
Meanwhile back at the ranch...what do you think of Oswald using Shelley as an excuse.
This is an incredibly important aspect of the case as it represents the only testable part of Oswald's alibi for his movements that day.
Why do you think he introduced Shelley into it?

Both Fischer and Edward’s describe an open neck shirt. It is you who is trying to claim that they described clothing that LHO didn’t own. That simply isn’t true. It is only your, apparently biased, interpretation/opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2024, 01:26:05 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2024, 03:31:17 PM »

Both Fischer and Edward’s describe an open neck shirt. It is you who is trying to claim that they described clothing that LHO didn’t own. That simply isn’t true. It is only your, apparently biased, interpretation/opinion.

So, what do you think about Oswald naming Shelley?
Do you have an opinion about that?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2024, 04:41:26 PM »
So, what do you think about Oswald naming Shelley?
Do you have an opinion about that?

The record shows that LHO was a compulsive liar. He lied about many items that could easily be checked. Even when there was no apparent reason to lie. In my opinion, this was just another fabrication and has no significant meaning to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2024, 04:41:26 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2024, 06:05:18 PM »

The record shows that LHO was a compulsive liar. He lied about many items that could easily be checked. Even when there was no apparent reason to lie. In my opinion, this was just another fabrication and has no significant meaning to me.
This claim that Oswald was told by Shelley that it was okay to leave and that's why he did so is simply, for me, not supportable. Apparently the source for this is this FBI report (neither Fritz nor Hosty mention this Oswald/Shelley conversation):

Full source/link: https://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wr/pdf/WR_A11_ReportsDPD.pdf pg. 619

So this account says that in Oswald's opinion that based on Shelley's remarks no more work would be done. Nothing about Shelley actually saying this, nothing about Shelley saying it was okay to leave. Furthermore, if Oswald is out there with Shelley then he, Oswald, can simply ask if it's okay to leave. But he didn't. He just took off. And no other worker took off at that time.

Added: Oswald can say here that he's not lying. He thought, based on Shelley's remarks, that because no more work would be done he could leave. The fact that Shelley was in the next room wouldn't prevent him from making this claim. Again, he apparently said it was just his opinion.

Unless there's another source that I'm missing this idea that he left based on Shelley's explicit permission is not supportable.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 06:13:33 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »