Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Prayer Man Controversy Audio Interview Witness Sarah Stanton's Granddaughter  (Read 417 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Advertisement
The Prayer Man Controversy Audio Interview Witness Sarah Stanton's Granddaughter

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
 ???
Frazier's Head Motion Appears To Indicate That Sarah Stanton Was Standing In The Shadows To His Right

Offline Zeon Mason

I’m not sure if Frazier is just moving his mouth closer to the microphone?

But Frazier did say Sarah was “back in the shadows” so that would seem to rule out that she was on the steps in full sunlight like the person with both hands up shielding their eyes is in the Altgens 6 photo.

Mr. Alan Ford had suggested that the person with both hands up in the Altgens photo 6 was Sarah Stanton based on a comment made by Lovelady in a newspaper interview, about Stanton being right next to himself.

Mr. Rick Plant had raised a good question though how improbable it was for Stanton who originally was standing with Pauline Sanders on the east side of the top landing , to have moved to the west side corner if the other men like Mr.Williams and B. W. Frazier, Shelley, and Joe Molina are also on that top level because it’s only about 4.5 ft wide.

It seemed to me , however , that the west corner in the shadows would be good place for a 300 lb women to stand out of the way rather than blocking the front door where she had been when standing with Sanders, especially if she had brought a white cup of some liquid with her.

But that seemed to be the minority view of members here on this forum and there was question if the figure of prayer man had enough volume to be a 300lb round figure like Sarah and since there seems to be only pictures of Sarah wearing white dresses, this figure being completely dark was another question.

Then there was some suggestion made after another version of the Darnell film frames were examined that there was some kind of white ring around prayer man’s neck and because this figure was only 5’2” tall then it must be Pauline Sanders despite Sanders stating she had stood at the east side of the landing.

Mr.Ford had managed a pretty good argument for Prayerman being Oswald but unfortunately after the white ring around the neck version of Darnell film frame of Prayerman was being circulated Mr. Ford simply gave up entirely on PM=Oswald and proposed a completely new astounding theory  that Lovelady in the Hughes film was actually  Oswald!!

This theory evolved into Oswald lighting a flag on fire!?

I’m still not sure after all these years about the WC theory but it’s been entertaining for me to read the proposals by CTs on this forum over many years, ( and often agreeing) which after a time of soaring on the wind ran into a barrage of LN shotguns that ended that flight of imagination in a sudden specular crash. 

JFK Assassination Forum