Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: On the Trail of Delusion, Episode 2 with Robert A. Wagner  (Read 390 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

On the Trail of Delusion, Episode 2 with Robert A. Wagner
« on: April 13, 2024, 03:16:11 PM »
Advertisement
On the Trail of Delusion, Episode 2

My guest on my current podcast is Robert A. Wagner, author of the new book, JFK Assassinated. Wgner worked for the prosecution team at the 2017 Oswald mock trial.
He offers an up-to-date view of the medical evidence.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

On the Trail of Delusion, Episode 2 with Robert A. Wagner
« on: April 13, 2024, 03:16:11 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: On the Trail of Delusion, Episode 2 with Robert A. Wagner
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 04:36:03 PM »
Lone Assassin author Robert A. Wagner has garnered some merit with the CT herd, partly because he rejects the Single-Bullet Theory. One unfortunate reason (at about 23:40 in the video) why Wagner thinks so poorly of the Theory is because he thinks an autopsy photo shows the "back wound" is situated "about" the T3 level. "I can't make a bullet wound go from the back and come out the throat".

My graphic (above left) touches on the neck transit, showing a C7 entry and T1 exit by the left-side of the necktie knot. The autopsy photo shows the bullet entered at C7, but because the photo was taken at an oblique angle, the bullet wound merely appears to be in the "back". The inset with the yellow ruler in my graphic shows the C7 wound at an oblique angle; see how "low" it seems on the "back". This is an ongoing problem with JFK researchers (more prevalent among the Kooks), who promote a "mystery" or "discrepancy" that is really their own inability to properly interpret the evidence.

Wagner joins Mark Furman in the small group of LNers who (for no good reason, as it turns out) believe the Single Bullet Theory is poppycock.

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 04:46:18 PM »
I agree with you. I think Wagner is wrong about this shot.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 04:46:18 PM »