Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Received a Private Message From Royell Storing!  (Read 478 times)

Offline Steve Barber

I Received a Private Message From Royell Storing!
« on: April 10, 2024, 01:50:29 AM »
Advertisement

I just received a comical private message through "Messages" here on the Forum.  It's from none other than Royell Storing.

Obviously, after receiving quite a trouncing from different forum members responding to his claim that an "imposter" and not Dallas police officer Clyde Haygood-was photographed and filmed in the parking lot and railroad yard behind the knoll, and next to the TSBD), and since I didn't take his bait and respond when he posted his thread entitled  " That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challeng " he felt it necessary to private message me in a desperate attempt to engage me to play his silly game.   

Sorry, Mr. Storing. I couldn't care less that you think it's an "imposter" and not Clyde Haygood.  I mean, who cares?

You saw a brief (and I mean BRIEF) glimpse of an unidentified man in the background of the Darnell film, during a sequence where eyewitness Marilyn Sitzman being interviewed with her back toward the parking lot behind the pergola, and claimed he was  sinister in appearance. He was simply wearing dark rimmed glasses and a suit coat. Probably just an innocent office worker who went to watch the motorcade during his lunch hour, not some sinister human being whom, if you blink, you can't see him in the film.

You like to play games. I don't indulge.  If you want to believe that you have found something of substance, then call CNN (probably your favorite news source) and tell them.  Maybe they'll invite you to present your evidence to them. 

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 01:57:36 AM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

I Received a Private Message From Royell Storing!
« on: April 10, 2024, 01:50:29 AM »

Online Royell Storing

Re: I Received a Private Message From Royell Storing!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 01:52:56 PM »
I just received a comical private message through "Messages" here on the Forum.  It's from none other than Royell Storing.

Obviously, after receiving quite a trouncing from different forum members responding to his claim that an "imposter" and not Dallas police officer Clyde Haygood-was photographed and filmed in the parking lot and railroad yard behind the knoll, and next to the TSBD), and since I didn't take his bait and respond when he posted his thread entitled  " That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challeng " he felt it necessary to private message me in a desperate attempt to engage me to play his silly game.   

Sorry, Mr. Storing. I couldn't care less that you think it's an "imposter" and not Clyde Haygood.  I mean, who cares?

You saw a brief (and I mean BRIEF) glimpse of an unidentified man in the background of the Darnell film, during a sequence where eyewitness Marilyn Sitzman being interviewed with her back toward the parking lot behind the pergola, and claimed he was  sinister in appearance. He was simply wearing dark rimmed glasses and a suit coat. Probably just an innocent office worker who went to watch the motorcade during his lunch hour, not some sinister human being whom, if you blink, you can't see him in the film.

You like to play games. I don't indulge.  If you want to believe that you have found something of substance, then call CNN (probably your favorite news source) and tell them.  Maybe they'll invite you to present your evidence to them.

I do value your opinion. You have been around the JFK Assassination issue for a very long time and therefore have had access to many pieces of evidence along with simply hearing things from assorted credible sources. But when you say, "I mean, WHO CARES?", this statement makes obvious that you are no longer seeking The Truth surrounding the assassination. Time sometimes changes people and the way they process information, or in your case, they do all they can to avoid it.  As you meander through your twilight years, try to remember the words of Joe Louis. "You can Run, but you can't Hide". There's no avoiding The Truth. The Knott Lab Laser 360 SCIENCE has recently proven that the SBT "IS IMPOSSIBLE". And now, on its' heels, comes my Discovery that the "No Glove Cop" as filmed by Darnell & Martin WALKING inside the train yard and then WALKING toward/down the Elm St Ext is NOT Officer Haygood. This 1-2 Conspiracy Punch will Not permit you to simply, "Go gently into that good night". Not gonna happen.
   With regard to the "No Hat Cop" that I discovered on the Sitzman Interview, I direct your attention to "The Killing Of A President" by Groden. Take a look at Page 68 and the railroad yard photo in the upper (L) hand corner of that page. If you look closely, in the Far (L) corner of that photo, there appears to be a "No Hat Cop". This "No Hat Cop" is standing directly in front of the same train cars that the "No Glove Cop" walked in front of on the Darnell and Martin Films. On top of this, the "No Hat Cop" in that photo would be almost directly behind the "No Hat Cop" that I discovered walking behind Sitzman. These 2 alleged cops could easily be the same person.  It is my belief that the "No Hat Cop" and the "No Glove Cop" are acting in concert. Their primary function being "crowd control". Their purpose being to delay/prevent the examination of the passenger train cars and/or a thorough examination Behind these same passenger train cars and exposing what may be Behind that curtain. I also believe that both of these guys being "out of uniform" is intentional. They could easily ID each other from a distance, (friend or foe?), via their missing pieces of wardrobe. I do Not believe in coincidences. 2 different DPD Police Officers being out-of-uniform on the very same day that the POTUS paraded through Dallas? As Jacob McCandles liked to say, "Not Hardly".
   I am going to bump my thread detailing Officer Haygood. "The Truth Will Out" does ring true. It sometimes takes time, but it does come out.   
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 06:48:41 PM by Royell Storing »