Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2024, 10:10:16 PM »
Advertisement
You can make the same claim a 1,000 times more and still you will not be correct.  The police tapes themselves tell you everything you need to know, re: whether or not Callaway helped load the body before or after his call.  Same holds true for J.C. Butler.

Ok, now we are just going round and round. Why don't you explain in detail how the police tapes and Butler tell me everything I need to know?
Making grand statements without backing them up with actual evidence is a pretty meaningless exercise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2024, 10:10:16 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2024, 10:19:52 PM »
Ok, now we are just going round and round. Why don't you explain in detail how the police tapes and Butler tell me everything I need to know?
Making grand statements without backing them up with actual evidence is a pretty meaningless exercise.

I supported my statements, over and over again, in the mini-debate thread.  Go look.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 10:28:05 PM »
I supported my statements, over and over again, in the mini-debate thread.  Go look.

If that was all you've got, you've got nothing but assumptions and opinions.
But I fully understand why you don't want to go into the details again.

All you are doing is confirming time after time that you are incapable of even accepting evidence that shows you were and are wrong. But, hey that's what I expected anyway, so no worries.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 10:28:05 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2024, 10:47:30 PM »
If that was all you've got, you've got nothing but assumptions and opinions.
But I fully understand why you don't want to go into the details again.

All you are doing is confirming time after time that you are incapable of even accepting evidence that shows you were and are wrong. But, hey that's what I expected anyway, so no worries.

You can make the same claim a 1,000 times more and still you will not be correct.
All anyone has to do, if they wish, is go have a look at that thread.  I stand by EVERY thing I said there.
If you feel you've proven me wrong, then why not debate me live either thru Skype or Youtube this week?  I know a few legitimate guys who would be happy to host it.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2024, 10:58:09 PM »
You can make the same claim a 1,000 times more and still you will not be correct.
All anyone has to do, if they wish, is go have a look at that thread.  I stand by EVERY thing I said there.
If you feel you've proven me wrong, then why not debate me live either thru Skype or Youtube this week?  I know a few legitimate guys who would be happy to host it.

why not debate me live either thru Skype or Youtube this week?

And do what exactly? Do you propose to repeat the same flawed claims and expect another outcome, or do you have anything more than what you claimed and said in the mini-debate?

I don't have anything more, but I also don't need anymore as the facts are obvious and against you. But, as stated earlier, you will never accept that, so what would be the point in going over the same information?

This wouldn't be a case of you simply not being able to get over having been proven wrong, would it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2024, 10:58:09 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2024, 11:50:51 PM »
why not debate me live either thru Skype or Youtube this week?

And do what exactly? Do you propose to repeat the same flawed claims and expect another outcome, or do you have anything more than what you claimed and said in the mini-debate?

I don't have anything more, but I also don't need anymore as the facts are obvious and against you. But, as stated earlier, you will never accept that, so what would be the point in going over the same information?

This wouldn't be a case of you simply not being able to get over having been proven wrong, would it?

How can I be any more clear?  Let's debate the shooting death of J.D. Tippit and Oswald's relationship to that death.  The entire case, Callaway, Butler, loading the body and everything else.  You'd be worthy, unlike someone like Iacoletti who would spend the entire debate saying things like "Oswald's gun LOL".  I know you'd at least discuss the case, which I can respect.

You.
Me.
Tippit.
Oswald.
Youtube.
Skype.
This week.
Next week.
Recorded live and then posted here for all to listen to.
Cool?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2024, 09:22:16 PM »
Mr. Benavides: No; afterward. You know, I told your---I told him, he asked me when we went, when Ted Callaway got around there, he opened the car door and picked up the phone and called in and told them there was an officer that had been killed. But the officer on the other side of the radio told him to hang up the phone to keep the lines clear, or something of that sort.
Then he jumped out and ran around and he asked me did I see what happened, and I said yes. And he said let's chase him, and I said no.
Mr. Belin: Why did you say "No"?
Mr. Benavides: Well, he was reaching down and getting the gun out of the policeman's hand, and I didn't think he should bother to go like that. So he then turned around and went to the cab that was sitting on the corner.

According to Benevides, Tippit was still lying in the road after Callaway had made his call.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2024, 09:22:16 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2024, 09:52:41 PM »
Mr. Benavides: No; afterward. You know, I told your---I told him, he asked me when we went, when Ted Callaway got around there, he opened the car door and picked up the phone and called in and told them there was an officer that had been killed. But the officer on the other side of the radio told him to hang up the phone to keep the lines clear, or something of that sort.
Then he jumped out and ran around and he asked me did I see what happened, and I said yes. And he said let's chase him, and I said no.
Mr. Belin: Why did you say "No"?
Mr. Benavides: Well, he was reaching down and getting the gun out of the policeman's hand, and I didn't think he should bother to go like that. So he then turned around and went to the cab that was sitting on the corner.

According to Benevides, Tippit was still lying in the road after Callaway had made his call.

Yes.  I sent John Mytton a private message on what Benavides had said way back when Weidmann and I were participating in the mini-debate thread.  I was wondering if Weidmann was ever going to bring up what Benavides said but he never did.

However, the police tapes obviously don't mention the body being loaded into the ambulance, but the tapes do tell us when the ambulance was leaving the scene en route to Methodist Hospital.  The tapes tell us that the ambulance was leaving the scene as Callaway was making his report on the squad car radio.