Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My Restored Version of the MPI Zapruder Film  (Read 7085 times)

Offline Steve Thompson

Re: My Restored Version of the MPI Zapruder Film
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 09:51:48 PM »
Advertisement
So when Mr. and Mrs. Connally testified that they were covered with JFK's blood and brain tissue they were lying?

Frazier just made the story up?

And you can see in that film that blood or brain tissue didn't land on the interior of the limo? Then where did it go to? Did it disappear?

In the final portion of the video (Super Zoom at 1/4 speed) if you look at JBC's back as he rolls over I think you can see two things:
1.  Red on the upper rear portion of his suit jacket - don't know if it's blood or rose petals
2.  On the lower right rear of JBC's suit jacket you can just make out a white spot - which may be a bullet entry hole.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 09:51:48 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 10:02:58 PM »
In the final portion of the video (Super Zoom at 1/4 speed) if you look at JBC's back as he rolls over I think you can see two things:
1.  Red on the upper rear portion of his suit jacket - don't know if it's blood or rose petals
2.  On the lower right rear of JBC's suit jacket you can just make out a white spot - which may be a bullet entry hole.

Yes, I was going to comment on point #1. I too see a "splotch" of red on his suit jacket; but that, of course, likely from his own wounds and not from JFK's wound.

Why would the Connally's, Greer and Kellerman all duck down after that third shot? On the first two shots we don't see them ducking; but on the final shot we do. Why? What made them duck?

I don't see #2 but I'll look again.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:20:59 AM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 12:13:27 AM »

Thanks for the video, with the additional detail the images become even more horrific, the look on Jackie's face as she scrambles to get out and as she panics she appears to use JFK's head as leverage.
Also you can see what I believe is Connally's already blood soaked jacket in the armpit area.

For a colour comparison.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 12:13:27 AM »

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 12:46:31 AM »

Why would the Connally's, Greer and Kellerman all duck down after that third shot? On the first two shots we don't see them ducking; but on the final shot we do. Why? What made them duck?

I don't see #2 but I'll look again.

For the early shot(s):
         I think it evokes one reaction when you hear a loud crack that you think may be a firecracker or gun shot...and that reaction is bewilderment and some defensive looking around for the source of the sound

For the Z313 shot(s):
         If you read Kellerman's WC testimony, he speaks of "a flurry of shells" entering the car. It was at this point Kellerman/Greer/Nellie/JBC realized they were under attack, and as a result they all ducked and covered

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 03:03:08 AM »
I've taken the MPI "Image Of An Assassination" version of the Z-film and reworked it a bit so we can see some detail.

Kudos to you Steve.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 03:03:08 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2018, 08:53:54 PM »

Bump

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »

Thanks for the video, with the additional detail the images become even more horrific, the look on Jackie's face as she scrambles to get out and as she panics she appears to use JFK's head as leverage.
Also you can see what I believe is Connally's already blood soaked jacket in the armpit area.

For a colour comparison.

JohnM

Jackie almost face-to-face with JFK. Huge Explosion. JFK Blood/Brain Matter goes Forward, Backward, Sideways, Up, Down. Yet, NO Blood on Jackie's Face? As the images on the Current Zapruder Film become clearer to see, the more obvious it becomes that the Current Zapruder Film has been Altered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2018, 09:22:03 PM »